剧集 | 多元一家人(2020) | 导航列表
Mom, please?
露露 你咬了卡斯帕 那是不对的
Lulu, you bit Casper, and that's a no-no.
明白吗
Okay?
我们不能咬人 明白吗
We don't bite, okay?
瞧着
Look.
不对
No.
这样是不对的
That's a no.
噢啦
Blapo do.
"噢啦"的意思是"好的"
"Blapo do" Means "Okay."
她明白了
She's got it.
那是什么意思
What -- ?What does that mean?
是骂人的俏皮话
It's a sick burn.
这不就处理好了
So, that's handled.
你好 莫利纳老师
Hey, Ms. Molina.
谢谢你出具的事故报告
Thank you so much for the incident report.
我们看完了所有推荐阅读材料
We did all the recommended reading.
超级有意思
Supes interesting.
我一直看到凌晨两点左右才睡
I actually tapped out around 2:00 A.M.,
但我懂你的意思了 咬人很不好
but I get the gist -- biting bad.
好极了
Great.
显然 露露已经脱胎换骨了
And obviously, Lulu is new.
在过程中遇到点挫折也是正常的
It's normal to have bumps in the road.
谢谢你的理解
Thank you so much for understanding.
如果还有什么需要 请通知我们 好了
Just let us know if there's anything else you need from us. Alright.
等等
?Wait.
你们要去哪儿
Where are you going?
-去工作啊 -去工作
- To work. - To work.
要彻底♥制♥止咬人行为
To stop biting behavior,
你们必须抓个现行 进行重新引导
you need to catch it in action and redirect it.
祝你好运能抓得住
Well, good luck catching it.
祝你重新引导顺利
And redirecting it.
只有父母亲自负责抓现行和重新引导
And the parents need to do the observing and redirecting
才是最有效的
for it to be most effective.
这在推荐阅读材料里都写了啊
This was all in the recommended reading.
是吗
It was?
是啊 比尔
Yeah, Bill.
我理清楚一下 你不希望我们去工作
Let me get this straight -- instead of going to work,
而是留在这里 看着我们家孩子吗
you want us to... stay here and watch our kid?
我们明明出了钱 还要我们亲自来照看吗
At the place we thought we were paying to watch our kid?
谢谢
Thank you!
第一轮值班怎么样
How'd the first shift go?
简直是全世界最无趣的监视行动了
It was the world's most boring stakeout.
整整四个小时 什么都没发生
Four hours of absolutely nothing.
不过 其中有段时间一直在睡觉
Although, a good portion of that was a nap.
所以 孩子们已经睡过午觉了吗
Oh, so, the kids napped already?
当然了 就当睡着的是他们吧
Sure. Yeah. Let's say it was them.
亲爱的 我真不敢相信会发生这种事
Babe, I can't believe this is happening.
艾米莉才是小怪胎
You know, Emily was supposed to be the weird one
露露应该很容易应付才对
and Lulu was easy.
我懂
I know.
现在容易对付的那个 成了疯子
Now the easy one is the... psycho one
而小怪胎...
and the weird one is...
依旧是小怪胎
well, still the weird one.
露露
Lulu!
或许这里有两个叫露露的吧
Maybe there's two Lulus?
发生了一起新的 更让人忧心的事件
There has been a second, more disturbing incident.
她是杀人了还是...
So, she killed someone or...?
露露吻了卡斯帕一下
Lulu kissed Casper.
我儿子被吻了
My son was kissed!
被吻了啊
Kissed.
这两位是卡斯帕的父母 肯德拉和大卡斯帕
These are Casper's parents, Kendra and Casper Senior.
他们要求跟你们对话
They have asked to have a dialogue.
昨晚 卡斯帕伤心至极
Last night, Casper was so upset,
他都不肯吃蔬菜了
he couldn't even eat his vegetables.
得了吧 那跟这事没关系吧
Yeah, that sounds unrelated.
他是素食主义者
He's vegan.
他真的快要饿死了
He's literally starving.
可能之前也快饿死了
Was probably starving before.
赞同
Hello.
他们是孩子啊 拜托
They're just children. I mean, come on.
你们的其他孩子身上没发生过这种事吗
Haven't you guys been through this with your other kids?
我们很在意环境
Um, we care about the environment,
所以只养了卡斯帕这么一个孩子
so Casper is our only child, and --
所以 好吧
So -- Okay --
所有你们什么都不知道 好吧
So, you guys don't know anything? Okay.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
没事 无需道歉
Eh, it's alright. No need to apologize.
这样吧
Look,
不如以后将卡斯帕和露露隔离开 行吗
why don't we just keep Casper and Lulu away from each other, okay?
不行 因为露露是卡斯帕唯一的朋友
Well, not okay, because Lulu is Casper's only friend.
这是什么情况啊
What is happening?
这是沟通的过程
It's the process.
我们想进行定期的调停活动
We'd like to engage in regular mediation sessions,
几个月后 等终于完成...
and in a few months, when we finish --
几个月
Months?
我们可做不到 我们要工作的
We can't do that. We work.
你们听说过什么叫工作吗
Have you heard of that? Work?
是的 我们听说过
Yes. We've heard of that.
那为什么你们不用工作
Then why don't you have to do it?
我曾爷爷发明了吸管
My great-grandfather invented straws.
我嫁给了他
And I married him.
好吧 那听上去的确是挺繁杂的工作
Okay, that does seem like a lot of work, actually.
我们还是把重点放在孩子身上吧
Let's keep the focus on the children.
事情是这样的 露露有一套磁力积木玩具
Here's what happened -- Lulu had Magna-Tiles.
卡斯帕也想要 就试图抢走
Casper wanted them, he tried to take them,
于是她就咬了他
so she bit him.
她只是在保护自己而已
She was just protecting herself.
恰恰相反
Au contraire!
露露亲吻卡斯帕 强势侵占了他的空间
Lulu aggressively invaded Casper's space by kissing him.
如果她是总裁 那她一定会被开除
If she was a CEO, she would be fired.
或许不会
Maybe not.
不不不 那得由股东们来决定
No, no, no, no. That's up to the shareholders.
听听我们都说了些什么 我们听上去都在说蠢话
Will you listen to us? We all sound stupid!
很多时候 这个过程听起来都不会...
Often, the process does not...
很明智
sound smart.
听着 小孩子都是疯子 好吗
Look, all kids are psycho, okay?
我今天一天没工作 现已查明...
I took the day off to learn that...
罗波塔会吃沙子 茱莉亚喜欢挖鼻孔
Roberto eats sand, Julia picks her nose,
菲利克斯喜欢用裤子来擦干净积木
Felix cleans the blocks on his pants.
算了 不好意思
You know what? I'm sorry.
我该去工作了 好吗
I-I should be at work. Okay?
我觉得我们还没谈完呢
I don't believe we've finished.
不好意思 但我们对幼儿园唯一的指望
Uh, I'm sorry, but all we want from preschool
就是把孩子送来再接走就行了
is to drop our kid off and pick her up.
没错 然后我们问"今天在学校怎么样"
Right, and we ask, "How was school?"
她回答说"挺好的" 就行了
And she says, "Good," and that's it.
没错 然后我们...
Yeah, and then -- and then we're --
我们会说"拜托 今天肯定发生了一些事吧"
we're like, "Oh, come on, something must have happened."
然后她说"为什么你们非得什么都知道
And she's like, "Why do you guys need to know everything?
别烦我了" 懂我的意思吗
Get off my back!" You know what I mean?
没错 然后她会冲进自己的房♥间
Yeah, and then -- and then she, like, storms up to her room,
然后我们会说"她是有什么毛病啊"
and we're like, "What the hell's her problem?"
我们不知道该怎么做 然后我们会说
And then we don't know what to do, so we say something like,
"嘿 不准抽电子烟"
"Hey! No vaping!"
这样就行了 明白吗
That's it! Okay?
我们只想要12年的这种生活
We just want 12 years of that!
普通人的经历
Normal stuff!
-没错 普通 -明白吗
- Right, normal. ?- Okay?
-普通 -跟普通人一样就行了
- Normal! - ?You know, just normal.
-普通 -普通人的生活
- Normal! ?- You know, like a normal life,
-就像普通人会做的... -普通
剧集 | 多元一家人(2020) | 导航列表