剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
When did you...?
你什么时候
I-I got this a few months ago.
几个月前买♥♥的
It's beautiful.
真美
Julia Shumway,
茱莉亚·沙姆韦
you are the most thoughtful, brave...
你是我遇到的
...the most stunning woman that I have ever met...
最体贴周到 最勇敢 最美丽的女人
Will you...?
你愿不愿意
Nice rock.
钻石不错
Miss me?
想我了吗
Don't get mud on the rug.
不要把泥浆弄到地毯上
It's a gift from the Turkish ambassador.
那是土耳其大使的礼物
Can see the White House from here.
在这里可以看见白宫
Not bad for a first-year congressman, huh?
对于第一年的国会议员来说不赖 对吧
Heard it was a landslide.
听说你是以压倒性优势取胜的
Well, everybody loves a hero.
大家都喜欢英雄
Yeah, well, you're no hero.
你不是英雄
I don't care how many files she deleted.
我不在乎她删除了多少文件
Well, my constituents might beg to differ.
我的选民可能不同意
I think you know my chief of staff.
我想你认识我的参谋长
Julia, Barbie... good to see you.
茱莉亚 芭比 很高兴见到你们
How was the Grand Canyon?
大峡谷怎么样
I got Mr. May here a cushy little job at the NSA.
我帮梅先生在国安局找到了一份轻松又赚钱的工作
So you were spying on us.
你们在监视我们
Has anyone heard from Norrie?
有人有诺莉的消息吗
Not since she enlisted.
她参军后就没有过了
So what's this all about, Jim?
那这是干什么 吉姆
Why are we here?
我们为什么在这里
Family matters.
家庭事务
Show 'em.
给他们看看
Dawn?
道恩吗
No, it's not possible. She died in Chester's Mill.
不可能 她死在切斯特磨坊镇了
That's what we thought.
那是我们以为的
Eh, speak for yourself.
别替我做主
I've seen enough bad movies to know
我看过许多电影 知道
if you don't have a body, they ain't dead.
如果没找到尸体 他们就没死
Everybody in this room knows
这间房♥里的所有人都知道
that we are not alone in the universe.
宇宙中不止有人类
The kinship caught us with our pants down,
亲密关系把我们搞得措手不及
and I, for one, am not about to let that ever happen again.
我绝对不会让那种事再次发生
Not after what it cost me.
毕竟我付出了惨痛的代价
Where is this taken?
这是在哪里拍的
Omaha, about a month ago.
奥马哈 一个月前
I came up with a facial recognition program
我弄了个面部识别程序
to piggyback on all our surveillance.
连接了我们所有的监控录像
Strictly off the books.
暗地里搞的
Hence the delay in catching this.
所以过了一个月才发现
You know what this means, right?
你知道这是什么意思 对吧
She could be anywhere.
她可能出现在任何地方
Joe.
乔
Joe, it's me.
乔 是我
I knew it.
我就知道
I knew you weren't dead, no matter what they kept saying.
我就知道你还没有死 不管他们一直怎么说
Look, I can't get you out of here right now,
我现在没法把你弄走
but I'll come back, and I'll tell the others.
但是我会回来的 我会告诉别人
We will help you.
我们会帮你
Go on, touch it, I dare you.
你敢摸吗
All right, field trip's over.
好了 远足结束了
You three not hear me?
你们三个没听见吗
Look what we found.
瞧瞧我们找到了什么
Just like you asked us to.
按照你的要求找的
I see that.
我看见了
But it's time to go now, okay?
但是我们该走了 好吗
We'll come back another time.
我们下次再来
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表