剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
You will lead the team
你带着我的人
to Christine Price
去找克丽丝汀·普莱斯
while Mr. Rennie and I
而雷尼先生和我
continue our conversation on the whereabouts of the egg.
继续谈谈那颗蛋的下落
Hell I am.
跟你谈才怪
Very sorry, Mr. Rennie,
非常抱歉 雷尼先生
but you made a promise to me.
可是你向我保证过了
Share information with me,
把你知道的告诉我
and I share information with you.
我也把我知道的告诉你
You give me the egg,
你把那颗蛋给我
I'll show you the way out of the dome,
我就告诉你怎么出穹顶
and you will be as free as a bird.
你就可以重获自♥由♥了
Expecting someone else?
在等别人吗
I can tell how much you love your daughter.
我看得出你对女儿的爱
What was her name again?
她叫什么来着
Uh, Courtney.
柯特妮
That's right. I remember now.
没错 这回我记住了
I met her in the alternate reality.
我在另一个现实里遇见过她
It felt so real.
太真实了
You know, I can still... feel her in my arms.
我还能感受到抱她在怀里的感觉
But in real life,
但在现实生活里
Courtney isn't healthy, is she?
柯特妮并不健康吧
She's outside the dome
她在穹顶外面
and was born with severe brain damage from your drinking.
因为你酗酒造成她先天严重脑损伤
She'll never talk, never read.
她永远说不出话 看不了书
Why did you lie to the group?
你为什么向组里的人说谎
I don't know.
我也不知道
I just can't imagine her the way that she is.
我只是没法想象她现在的样子
What I did to her.
我对她的所作所为
So I just imagine something else, you know?
所以我只能想别的
She's out there with new parents,
她在外面有了新的父母
and they're helping her and loving her, and...
他们帮她 爱她
the doctors are fixing her brain.
医生在治疗她的大脑
'Cause I can't live
因为要是她
if I don't think that she has a chance, so...
没有康复的希望 我也活不下去
But she doesn't.
但她没希望
She never did...
她不会康复
because you're her mother.
因为你是她妈妈
Sometimes it's a relief to admit who you really are.
有时候承认真实的自己是一种解脱
I didn't mean to hurt her.
我不是故意伤害她的
I love her.
我爱她
I know. I know you do.
我知道 我知道你爱她
I know you do.
我知道
But you destroy everything you love.
但你毁了你爱的所有事物
I'm speaking plainly to you, Abby,
我对你直言不讳 艾比
because I know how much you care about Sam.
是因为我知道你有多关心山姆
I do.
我关心
The world will never get to know who your daughter might've been,
这世界可能无法知道你女儿会成为什么样的人
but there's still time to save Sam.
但我们还有时间救山姆
Okay.
好
I know that you'll make the right choice this time.
我知道你这次会做出正确的选择
Hey, do me a favor.
帮个忙
Go tell those guys there putting those beds together,
去告诉那边的人把床拼在一起
come in here, help us take the ceiling down.
然后过来帮我们把天花板拆下来
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
Christine told 'em to get the dorms ready for move-in tonight.
克丽丝汀告诉他们让宿舍今晚就能住人
Hey, I don't care what she said.
我不管她说了什么
You tell them I said move-in can wait.
告诉他们不着急让人搬进来
Yeah. All right.
好吧
What the hell?
怎么回事
It's scored.
被刮坏了
That was very wasteful.
真浪费
What? This stuff?
什么 你说这个吗
We're running out of time.
我们要没时间了
Remember when you told me
还记得你跟我说过
you thought something was growing inside you?
你觉得身体里长了什么东西吗
You were right.
你想的没错
There is something growing.
的确长了东西
The egg put a life force inside you.
蛋将一股生命力量放在了你体内
You are changing, cell by cell,
你在一个细胞一个细胞地改变
into a better version of yourself,
变成一个更好的你
a woman who will bear Barbie's child.
成为一个将生下芭比孩子的女人
But you have to protect him, Eva.
但你得保护他 伊娃
You have to be willing to do whatever it takes.
你得不惜一切
The child you'll have together will replace me.
你们的孩子将会取代我
You're crazy.
你疯了
Junior. Let me go!
小詹姆斯 放开我
No!
不要
No!
不要
Bring her here.
把她带到这里来
No.
不
No!
不
This fluid is finite and precious.
这种液体珍贵且有限
A gift I would only give to someone as important as you.
我只将它送给像你这么重要的人
No!
不
Better now?
好点了吗
I'm sorry I questioned you before.
对不起我质疑过你
It seems so simple now.
现在好像简单多了
Who I need to be.
不再纠结我的身份
And you remember what we talked about?
还记得我们谈过的事吗
What you need to do for Barbie?
你要对芭比做的事
I'll do whatever it takes.
我会不惜一切
Good girl.
好姑娘
Now go get some rest.
现在去休息吧
Why is that happening?
怎么会这样
You and me?
你和我吗
We're the same now.
我们现在一样了
It's not so easy for everyone.
但其他人不会轻易改变
Some people need more help than others.
有些人需要更多的帮助
And we can't give oxytocin to everyone.
我们没法把催产素给所有人
There's not enough to go around.
催产素的量不够
We need to guide the resistant.
我们得引导反抗者
Starting with Joe.
从乔开始
I need the two of you to build something very important.
我需要你们俩建一个很重要的东西
Hunter said Joe and Norrie abandoned their work.
亨特说乔和诺莉抛弃了工作
Send Hunter to find them and bring them to Town Hall.
让亨特去找他们 把他们带到市政厅
Have them wait there for me.
让他们在那里等我
Joe! Norrie!
乔 诺莉
Christine wants you back at Town Hall pronto.
克丽丝汀让你们马上回市政厅
We're taking the day, Hunter!
我们今天休息 亨特
There's no law against that, is there?
不违反什么法律 对吧
I have to come up and get you?
我得上去抓你们下来吗
Yeah, come up here and check out the view.
是的 上来看看风景
Are you kidding me?
你有没有搞错
So, uh, what do you think?
那么 你觉得如何
Look, you can actually see the old paper mill from here.
看 可以从这里看到老造纸厂
You guys have to come back.
你们必须回去
You're like... cattle.
你就像牲畜一样
We have to work together.
我们必须一起工作
We live together, we work together. We moo together.
我们一起生活 一起工作 一起哞哞叫
If you want to eat cow food and be herded,
如果你想吃牛饲料 被人赶着走
then that's your choice,
那是你的选择
but this is a free country,
但这是个自♥由♥的国家
and I'm gonna do what I want.
我要做我想做的事
Norrie.
诺莉
Moo on.
去当牛吧
I'm not going anywhere.
我不去任何地方
Come on. Come on. Hey, get away from me!
来吧 离我远点
Stop!
住手
Get off me! Stop!
别碰我 住手
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表