剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
she thinks he's dead, but he's not--
她以为他已经去世了 但其实他还活着
he's in some Aktaion containment unit in Zenith.
他在齐尼斯的某个阿克泰昂反应堆安全壳里
Well, does that Hektor guy know?
那个叫赫克特的家伙知道吗
He's got to, right?
他肯定知道 对吧
I-I mean, he's the one who told Lily to destroy these files.
我是说 就是他让莉莉摧毁这些文件的
We should tell her. Wait, wait.
我们得告诉她 等等 等下
Just telling her out of the blue, it could mess her up.
就这么突然跑去告诉她 她会受不了的
And Hektor...
还有赫克特
maybe he's got a reason for keeping this on the down low.
说不定他保密这事是有原因的
Seriously?
你说真的
You're defending him?
你在为他说话
No, I'm just saying
不 我只是说
maybe we run it by Julia before we do anything.
在我们行动之前 最好先跟茱莉亚商量一下
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Why?
好着呢 怎么了
I don't know, what Julia said before, that you saved her.
我说不清 茱莉亚之前说你救了她的命
What happened out there?
在那里到底发生了什么
Nothing, I'm fine.
没什么 我好着呢
Hey, there you are.
你来了
Check this out.
看看这个
Okay, so you know the whistling the town's been doing?
你知道这个镇的人吹口哨吹的那个曲调吗
The amethyst responds to it.
紫水晶对那曲调有反应
That's great, Joe. The strange thing is:
那很好 乔 奇怪的事情是
it only actually responds when you're whistling to it.
只有你对它吹口哨时它才有反应
Look, look.
你看
Okay, it lights up, yeah?
它亮起来了 对吧
Okay, now watch.
好 你看
It doesn't respond to a recording.
它对录音就毫无反应
Okay, that'sthat's fascinating. But how does it know that?
那很吸引人 但它是怎么知道的呢
I mean, it's got to detect a... Okay, Joe, Joe.
它得探测到 好了 乔 乔
Slow down.
冷静点
I need to know how soon until this thing is working.
我得知道多久之后这装置才能正常运转
I don't know, I-I have a couple big problems to figure out.
我说不好 还有几个大问题我需要解决
Uh, a day or two?
再有个一两天
I need you to stall.
我需要你尽量拖延
What?
什么
No, I-I thought the dome needed to come down
我以为得尽快把这穹顶消除
before we choked to death.
否则我们都会窒息而死
It-it does, but the Resistance is working on a cure.
确实如此 但反抗军正在研究解药
So we have to see if it'll work
我们得在你的装置完成之前
before your device does.
先测试解药是否有效
Otherwise we unleash the kinship on the rest of the world.
否则我们就会把亲密关系释放到了整个世界
Okay.
好吧
I'll-I'll try my best.
我会尽我所能
What are you gonna do?
你准备怎么做
I'm gonna try and save Eva.
我要试着救伊娃
The Eva I used to know.
我以前认识的那个伊娃
Barbie, be careful.
芭比 小心点
These aliens, you got 'em tricked for now,
这些外星人 你现在骗过了他们
but at some point, they'll find out you're you.
但将来总有一天他们会发现你恢复了
Find a sample of Christine's hair.
我找到了克丽丝汀的头发样本
Good.
很好
So the last time you saw Barbie was here at the barn,
你上次见芭比是在谷仓这里
he was walking away with Miss, uh,
他正离开 跟那位
Barefoot and ReadytoPop? Mmhmm.
怀孕马上就要生的女人一起 对
You sure he's still playing for the home team?
你确定他还跟我们是一伙的
Look, the only reason that he's with her now
听着 他现在跟她在一起的唯一原因
is 'cause he cares about what happens to his baby.
是因为他想知道他的孩子会怎么样
Oh, I see.
明白了
Just yesterday, you were all, "Love conquers all."
就昨天 你还一副"爱情胜天"的样子
And now you're, like, "Rah, rah, cure"?
而现在你却着急着要解药
There's more to it than that.
还有别的原因
Barbie says the dome is calcifying.
芭比说穹顶正在钙化
Pretty soon, there won't be any air to breathe.
很快穹顶里的氧气将耗尽
Does Hektor know about this?
赫克特知道这事吗
I don't think so. Well...
我觉得他不知道 那么
if we're all gonna suffocate, what's the point of a cure?
如果我们所有人都会窒息 解药还有什么用
If the cure works,
如果解药有效
and Joe figures out how to take down the dome,
而且乔找到了消除穹顶的方法
maybe we can all get out of here the same way we came in.
也许我们能像进入这里时一样离开这里
Oh, human, you mean?
你是说离开时还是人类
Kill them.
杀了他们
Hey, don't shoot!
别开枪
Stop! Don't shoot my son!
住手 别打我儿子
I think we just found our test subject.
看来我们找到实验对象了
How long will it take for the cure to be ready?
解药准备好还要多长时间
Not long at all, providing you stop hovering
很快 只要你别再打扰我
and let me extract the DNA from this hair.
让我把这头发里的DNA提取出来
That too tight for you?
绑得太紧了吗
Wait, scratch that.
等等 当我没问
I don't care.
我才不在乎
You will later.
你以后会的
We're gonna fix you, kid.
我们会治好你 孩子
I've already been fixed.
我已经被治好了
In the cocoons.
在茧里
They made me better.
他们让我变得更好了
No, they didn't.
不 他们没有
They... they made you into something I don't recognize.
他们 他们把你变成了一个我不认识的人了
'Cause you're too shortsighted to comprehend it.
因为你目光太短浅了 理解不了
All I am
我现在的情况
is what the kinship needs me to be,
正是亲密关系所需要的
what this world needs me to be.
也是整个世界所需要的
Junior, that sounds like...
小詹姆斯 你这话像是...
Helter Skelter to me.
胡言乱语
You don't know what's coming.
你不知道要发生什么
You better hope this cure doesn't work.
你最好祈祷这个解药不会起作用
Why?
为什么
Because when the dome comes down,
因为当穹顶落下时
you'll need the kinship to survive.
只有亲密关系才能让大家活下来
Survive what?
从什么中活下来
Can I show you something?
我能给你看点东西吗
Julia...
茱莉亚
this is important.
这很重要
**We're wrong*
*我们都错了
**Searching our hearts for so long*
*寻找内心如此之久
**Both of us knowing...*
*我们都知道
Enjoying yourself?
自娱自乐呢
Yeah,
是的
it was all there was to listen to.
这里只剩这个能听了
Listening to music
你在听音乐
instead of working on our special little project?
却不是在努力完成我们的任务
Uh, I was thinking,
我刚才在想
I'm not like one of your drones.
我不像你的那些雄蜂们
I can't just work until I drop.
我做不到死而后已
Sometimes I got to stop thinking in order to think.
有时我为了更好地思考就得先停止思考
Besides,
而且
I-I hit a problem.
我遇到了一个难题
The original plan
最初的计划
was to have the amethyst conduct the tones into the egg,
是让紫水晶把音调传给蛋
which would act as a key,
就像钥匙的作用一样
signaling the dome to unlock.
从而解开穹顶
Of course, that requires seven amethysts and the egg,
当然 那样的话需要七颗紫水晶和那颗蛋
both of which Big Jim destroyed.
可那些都被大个儿吉姆毁掉了
So we don't have enough amethysts,
这么说我们没有足够的紫水晶
and we don't have a way to transmit a signal to the dome?
也没有给穹顶发信♥号♥♥的途径了
Those are some big problems.
这可是大问题啊
Come on, Joe...
拜托 乔
I know you better than that.
我知道你的能耐远不止如此
I know you find the problem exciting.
我知道你对这问题很有兴趣
First things first.
先做重要的
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表