剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
or drinking the same Kool-Aid.
或者喝了相同的迷汤
Or ate the same food.
或者吃了相同的东西
I'm so scared.
我好害怕
Mom.
妈妈
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm better now.
现在好多了
Please tell me we're getting out of here.
请告诉我我们能出去了
Eleanor, I need your help.
埃莉诺 我需要你的帮助
There's an X-ray machine at the clinic we're gonna bring here
我们要把诊所的放射仪搬过来
to see how badly Hunter's hurt.
看看亨特伤得有多重
Okay, great.
好的
How are we getting it here? It's on wheels.
我们怎么把它弄过来 它有轮子
Okay. I can help.
我能帮忙
I'm glad you offered, but it's mother-daughter time.
很高兴你这么说 但这是我们的母女时间
Junior will be in with you in a minute.
小詹姆斯马上就来陪你
No, no, he's the one that locked us up in here all night.
不 就是他把我们锁在这一晚上
Mom.
妈妈
Did you know that Joe and I were in this room all night?
你知道我和乔在这里待了一晚上吗
The accident you caused
你制♥造♥的意外
didn't just affect Hunter,
不仅影响了亨特
it affected our town, our kinship.
也影响了镇子 影响了我们的亲情
The hope is, the time you two spent in here
我们希望你俩被关在这以后
has helped you understand just what you've done.
意识到了自己都干了什么
Let's go, Eleanor.
我们走 埃莉诺
What's the password?
密♥码♥是多少
What do you mean, Christine's not here yet?
什么叫克丽丝汀还不在这
She's not in Town Hall.
她不在镇议厅
You saw the people gathered down there.
你也看到大家都聚过来了
They're waiting for the go-ahead to move in,
在等着搬入的指令
but she hasn't shown up yet.
但她还没出现
I'm worried that people will panic.
我担心大家会恐慌
People that attached to her?
依靠她的那些人吗
She provided food and shelter.
她提供食物和住所
Not long ago, we were almost killing each other
不久之前 我们差点为了这些
over those things.
自相残杀
Do you think it could happen again?
你觉得会再这样吗
Well, not yet, but I don't want to take any chances.
现在是没 但我不想冒险
What's this design for?
这是什么设计图
Yesterday, Christine told me about a project
昨天 克丽丝汀跟我说了一个
that she needed to get started.
自己准备着手的工程
Well, what the hell is it?
是什么工程
I don't know. She just said it was important.
不知道 她只说很重要
We should go look for her.
我们该去找她
Knowing Christine, she's probably out surveying an area
以我对她的了解 她可能在外面
for whatever this project is.
为这工程考察地点
Oh, I-I talked to her yesterday,
我昨天还和她说了话
but somebody must have seen her after me.
但肯定还有人见过她
How about you handle things here?
不如你留在这里
Eva and I will ask around, see who had eyes on her last.
伊娃和我四处问问 看谁最后见过她
Uh, actually, I could use Eva.
伊娃也留下来帮忙吧
I'm gonna tell people to move in,
我要告诉人们搬进来
and we're gonna start working on solar power.
然后就开始建太阳能
More hands the better.
多一个人帮忙总是好的
I think that's a good idea.
我觉得这样挺好
I'll help Junior
我在这里帮小詹姆斯
and then I'll be able to check in on Hunter, too.
也可以看看亨特的情况
I hope he's doing better.
希望他情况好些了
All right, I'll bring Christine back here when I find her.
好吧 我一找到克丽丝汀就带她回来
How's it coming along with Barbie?
芭比那边什么情况
He took Pete out last night,
他昨晚和彼得一起出去了
so that won't be a problem anymore.
所以不会有问题了
But he still doesn't trust Christine.
但他还是不相信克丽丝汀
This town's come so far.
这个镇子已经发展到这一步了
Most have completed their journey.
大多数人已经完成了他们的旅行
Others, like Barbie, are so close.
其他的 比如芭比 也快了
What about Joe and Norrie?
乔和诺莉呢
They keep resisting,
他们一直在抵抗
but I'm working on that.
但我正在处理
What is it?
怎么了
If the X-ray comes back
如果X光检查出来
showing that Hunter's injuries are permanent,
亨特的伤是永久性的
what do we do?
我们该怎么办
If he's no longer of use,
如果他没用了
then we have to put him down.
那我们也只能干掉他
Roger, hey. How are you? Hey, man.
罗杰 你好吗 你好
You wouldn't have happened to have seen Christine today,
你今天没见过克丽丝汀吧
would you? No, the last time I saw her was
是吗 没 我最后一次见她
yesterday just before dinner.
是昨天晚饭前
She got on a boat with a couple of guys.
她和几个人上了一条船
You didn't see which way they were headed, did you?
看到他们去哪了吗
It's hard to tell exactly.
难说
The only thing out there is Bird Island.
需要坐船去的只有飞鸟岛
Thank you.
谢谢
Tick... tock. Tick... tock.
嘀嗒 嘀嗒
Are you sure the cavalry's coming for you?
你确定骑兵们会来找你吗
With that kind of attitude, once I get out of here,
就你这态度 我一出去
I'm of the mind to leave you caged
就让你被关在这里
and take your little friend.
然后带走你的小伙伴
Here, puppy. Here.
小狗狗 来来
You underestimate me.
你低估我了
I think you could benefit from seeing the world my way.
你从我的角度来看 肯定大有裨益
Oh, I'm sure that's what you sell everyone.
这就是你哄骗别人的招数吧
Just one rule.
就是记住一条规则
Always cover your own ass.
永远保护好自己的命
Yeah.
是啊
Your one rule is a played-out cliche.
你这规则也太老套了吧
Behind all the quips and the "Me against the world" Shtick,
除了这些混账话和那套与所有人为敌的把戏
when was the last time you did anything for anyone else?
你什么时候为别人做过任何事啊
I gave you that water, didn't I?
我不是刚给了你一瓶水吗
I mean,
我是说
when was the last time you were fulfilled?
你什么时候感到满足过
Was it with your family?
和你家人一起的时候吗
When you got married?
还是结婚的时候
Oh, maybe it was when you taught Junior to play catch.
可能是你教小詹姆斯玩接球的时候吧
They're all gone.
这些都没有了
Ooh. Now you've got no one.
你现在孤身一人
That loneliness,
这种孤独
that emptiness churning inside?
这种在内心痛搅的空虚
That's your reward for only looking out for yourself.
这就是你万事以自己为先的后果
I'm fine with the choices I've made.
我做了决定就不后悔
You people think we're enemies.
你们觉得我们是敌人
What? You're-you're saying we're not?
什么 难道你不这么认为吗
There's no reason to be. We mean no harm.
没理由啊 我们又不会伤害你们
We can all live together,
我们可以生活在一起
but we will defend ourselves.
但我们会保护好自己
But you've stripped away everything that makes us... us.
但你将我们内心的本质剥离了
I mean, you're puppeting around
你操纵
inside a real person
真正的人
who had faults and charms and quirks.
而每个人都有自己的优缺点和怪癖
Petty self-interest
自私自利
brought this community to the brink of destruction,
让这个社区濒临毁灭
but because of me, people are thinking
但就是因为有我 人们才开始
about things other than themselves.
关心自身之外的事物
Because of that, we have food.
由此 我们才有了食物
We have peace. Progress
和平 发展
comes from creativity and individual ingenuity.
是建立在创造力以及个人能力上的
Where would we be without
如果没有丘吉尔 伽利略和拿破仑
Churchill and-and Galileo and Napoleon?
我们现在又能发展到哪一步呢
No, no, no.
不不不
History of the world is made by leaders, not-not followers.
世界历史是领导者所创造的 而非追随者
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表