剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
I got to check in.
我得去报到
Make sure the place is still standing.
确定那地方还能用
Christine's counting on me to lead the support group.
克丽丝汀还指望我领导互助会呢
Back in a few hours?
几小时后就回吗
Yeah.
没错
You want to check out that secret stash of booze
你想检查一下市政厅那个秘密的
in the crawl space at town hall?
藏酒小空间吗
The dome's energy supply is beginning to fail.
穹顶的能量供给开始衰减了
When Jim Rennie destroyed the egg,
吉姆·雷尼毁了蛋
he compromised our power source.
破坏了能量源
One amethyst died this morning
今早一个紫水晶衰竭了
and a second one is losing power,
另一个的能量在衰减
which is causing the amniotic fluid in the cavern to dry up.
导致洞穴里的羊水干了
It's only a matter of time
穹顶迟早会
before the dome begins to calcify.
开始钙化
If the kinship can't come together,
如果亲密关系还不能建立
we will all suffocate.
我们都会闷死
Barbie.
芭比
Come on in, hon.
进来 亲爱的
Have a seat.
请坐
Who the hell are you?
你究竟是谁
Oh, my God! The ceiling's caved in!
天啊 天花板塌了
Hey, hey, come here, get that end.
来 抬那边
Okay, all right, count of three, we're gonna lift up.
行 数到三 一起抬
I want you to slide him out, all right? One,
你把他拉出来 行吗 一
two, three!
二 三
All right, Dale.
行 戴尔
Put 'em down.
放下
Christine.
克丽丝汀
This is your fault.
都怪你
I want to finish this conversation. We will.
我得再跟你谈谈 会的
We've got more important things to deal with right now.
现在得处理更重要的事
You'll need to inspect the ceiling,
你得检查天花板
patch up what you can so we can move people in tonight.
尽量修补 晚上才能住人
Don't listen to her. She doesn't know her ass from her elbow.
别听她的 她一窍不通 屁都不懂
Me, I've been a carpenter since high school.
而我从高中就是木工了
All right.
好吧
So what do you think we should do?
那你觉得我们该怎么办
Unless you rip out the rest of the ceiling...
除非你掀掉剩下的天花板
you're looking at another collapse.
不然就等着再次塌落
Actually, Pete, I need you to clear the dust
彼得 其实我得让你清理灰尘
and debris from all the beds,
弄干净床上的碎片
make sure the space is habitable for move-in tonight.
确保这地方今晚能住人
Lady, you lost the right to tell me what to do
女士 你让小詹姆斯·雷尼对柱子
when you let Junior Rennie take his toy hammer to that column.
抡玩具锤子时 就失去了吩咐我的权利
This is on you!
都怪你
All right, all right.
行了 行了
Hey, hey... we don't need to make a scene, all right?
我们不必搞得这么难看吧
I want that man out of this building.
我想把他轰出这栋楼
I got this, Christine. He's a menace.
我来处理 克丽丝汀 他很有威胁
I said I've got this.
我说了我来处理
Hey, man.
伙计
Look, no hard feelings, all right?
听着 别生气 行吗
It was just starting to get a little tense there.
你把这里的气氛搞得有点僵了
How about we do this:
不然这样吧
how about you walk me through
你详细告诉我
what happened with that column
柱子怎么了
and then we can figure out step two together.
然后我们再一起商量下一步计划
There you go.
终于来了
One more step.
再走一步
Gonna need more than a sling for that one, sucka.
光靠投石器可不能做到 废柴
Come here.
来吧
Okay, Indy... Indy, stay.
印第 印第 别动
Stay.
别动
Good boy.
好孩子
Maybe we can survive this town hall weirdness.
也许市政厅的怪事毁不了我们
I'll look after you if you look after me.
你照顾我 我就照顾你
I plan on doing that anyway.
无论如何我都会这么做的
Okay, so...
行 那
repeat after me.
跟着我念
I...
我
Joe McAlister...
乔·麦卡利斯特
do solemnly swear to look out for Norrie Calvert-Hill...
庄严宣誓会照顾好诺莉·嘉文希尔
All right.
好
I...
我
Joe McAlister...
乔·麦卡利斯特
do solemnly swear to look out for Norrie Calvert-Hill...
庄严宣誓会照顾好诺莉·嘉文希尔
to keep the freaks with glazed eyes away...
赶走目光呆滞的怪人
Oh, come on.
拜托
Fine. Yeah, to keep the freaks with glazed eyes away...
好吧 赶走目光呆滞的怪人
and to kill her
若她也成为
if she ever becomes one of them herself.
他们中的一员 就杀了她
I'm not gonna let that happen.
我不会让这种事发生的
Okay?
好吗
Screw you for ruining a perfect day.
这么美好的一天被你毁了
I love you.
我爱你
What did you just say?
你刚刚说什么
Nothing.
没什么
You just said that you love me.
你刚才说你爱我
No, I didn't.
没有
Yes, you did. -
你说了
Where have you been?
你去哪了
What happened? I knocked out a column.
发生什么事了 我砸断了一根柱子
I didn't know it was load-bearing.
没想到那是承重柱
Christine backed me up.
克丽丝汀同意的
What the hell does she know about construction?
她懂个屁建筑结构
I said it was my fault.
是我的错
Look, there's a lot of hurt people in there.
听着 很多人受了伤
Christine wants you to go in and help out.
克丽丝汀想让你进去帮忙
Eva.
伊娃
Barbie is suspicious. What did you say to him?
芭比起了疑心 你跟他说什么了
I didn't say anything.
什么都没说啊
Remind me again why we're lying to everyone.
我们为什么要骗大伙
I'm doing this for your own good; you're not ready.
我是为了你好 你还没准备好
For what?
准备好什么
Know what? Forget it.
算了
I'm tired of lying.
我不想再说谎了
I want Dale to know who I am.
我想告诉戴尔我的真实身份
We had an agreement. Not anymore.
我们说好了的 我不干了
Okay, you're right.
好吧 你说得对
Maybe it is time you know the truth.
也许是时候让你知道真♥相♥
Let's meet at the cavern this afternoon
等这边的事都安排妥当
when things settle down around here.
咱们今天下午山洞见
That's where the answers are.
答案就在那里
Look, she's got her areas of expertise.
她有她擅长的领域
I'm telling you, Christine's pulling the wool over people's eyes.
告诉你吧 克丽丝汀蒙蔽了大家
I know a fobbit when I see one.
我一眼就看出她是个老爷兵
Fobbit?
老爷兵
I haven't heard anybody use that term since Afghanistan.
阿富汗战争之后就没听过那个词了
Did you serve? Yeah. Marines.
你服过役 是啊 海军陆战队
Yeah? You?
是吗 你呢
Yeah. Army.
服过 陆军
Was, uh, Fifth Group, Special Forces.
特种部队第五行动组
Worked my way up from combat engineer to EOD.
我从工程兵做到拆弹兵
Got a chance to put my construction skills to use.
建筑技能可算有机会派上用场了
Explosive Ordinance Disposal.
拆弹啊
Brave cat. Nothing decimates humanity
真勇敢 没什么比几根电线
like a few wires and a cell phone.
和一部电♥话♥更泯灭人性了
Had to be a tight operation.
一定是个细致活儿吧
Dumb broad like Christine would've gotten us killed inside a week.
克丽丝汀这种蠢女人不出一周就得害死我们
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表