剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
Do you?
你知道吗
We have a way to fight back.
我们有办法反击了
A way to fight the kinship.
有办法反击亲密关系了
Pack your stuff.
收拾好你的东西
As soon as the coast is clear, we're leaving.
等边界安全以后 我们就走
Where are we going?
我们去哪
To find Julia.
去找茱莉亚
That meteor might have taken out half the damn country.
那颗流星可能毁掉了半个国家
We don't know if what happened outside happened everywhere.
我们不知道是不是所有的地方都这样了
We need to contact the outside world.
我们需要跟外界取得联♥系♥
Do we?
是吗
What's knowing gonna do for you?
你知道了又怎样
You know, Jim, if you're just gonna stand there being useless,
吉姆 你要是傻站着不帮忙
why don't you do it outside where you don't distract me?
不如出去 别让我分心
You know, you're always Miss Can Do, huh?
你以为自己全能是吧
Fine.
行
I'll go look for my dog.
我去找我的狗
Indy?
印第
Indy, where you at, boy?
印第 你在哪儿呢
Indy?
印第
Change your mind? You care to help?
改主意了 有心思帮忙了
Forget it.
算了吧
It's no use. There's, um...
没用的 外面...
there's nothing left out there.
外面什么都不剩了
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Go see for yourself.
自己去看
You need to be doing this now?
你现在要这么做了吗
I knew the guy that owned this house.
我认识这房♥子的主人
Ferguson Faulkner.
弗格森·福克纳
Don't think ol' Ferg
老弗可不想
would want his house turned into a torture chamber.
把他的房♥子变成刑讯室
He was a, you know, bleeding-heart type...
他是那种假惺惺的人
rich as he was.
有钱人都这样
And...
而且
he was a lush, too.
他还是个酒鬼
Which means...
也就是说
we get to watch the world end
我们能一边看着世界灭亡
while we drink the good stuff.
一边豪饮他的好酒
Obviously, he was a bird lover, too.
显然 他以前爱鸟
Yeah, he loved them so much he had them killed and stuffed.
爱到杀了它们做成标本
Yeah.
没错
Something funny?
好笑吗
I was just thinking how good I'd look stuffed up there.
我要是被做成标本该有多好看
They'd have a hard time with your hair, though.
你的头发肯定不太好处理
And no trouble at all with yours.
你光头省事很多啊
Uh-huh, it's true.
那倒是
Remember that time everything froze?
还记得什么都被冻住那次吗
Yeah, that was the night Barbie...
记得 芭比就是在那晚...
Barbie what?
芭比怎么了
Nothing. Never mind.
没事 算了
Go on...
继续
with your fascinating story.
讲你引人入胜的故事
Well, when I fished Lyle Chumley
当我从湖里救出
out of the lake
莱尔·夏姆利
and, um... sidebar-- I should never do that again.
不过我不会再这么做了
He started talking about the end of days.
他开始说末日的事
And how the world would be on fire
世界会火光冲天
in some, you know, wall of flame a thousand feet high.
被高耸入云的火墙吞没
Like a lot of things,
如以前一样
he got the apocalypse wrong, too.
他又理解错了预言
The sixth extinction.
第六次大灭绝
What? Dinosaurs were the fifth extinction.
什么 恐龙遭遇了第五次大灭绝
Big old asteroid came.
巨大古老的小行星撞击地球
Bye-bye, triceratops; bye-bye, brontosaurus.
三角恐龙没了 雷龙没了
We... humans will be the sixth.
我们...人类要遭遇第六次大灭绝
Well, we may be an endangered species,
我们也许是濒危物种
but we're not going the way of the dodo anytime soon.
但我们决不按罩子的路数来
No?
不吗
Say this fishbowl doesn't crack.
要是这鱼缸没坏
How long you think it's gonna be
你觉得克丽丝汀
before Christine comes looking to wipe us out?
要多久就会铲除我们
She said, you know, we stay out of her way,
她说过 我们不阻拦她
she'll stay out of ours.
她就不阻拦我们
Was that before or after you sold her out
那是你出♥卖♥♥♥她 而且我想杀她
and I tried to kill her?
之前还是之后的事
I say...
要我说...
instead of getting wiped out...
不想被他们铲除
...that we should do the wiping.
我们就该铲除他们
There's no point.
这样没有意义
What, are you afraid of getting your hands dirty?
怎么 你怕弄脏双手吗
It's not about that.
不是这样的
There's too many of them!
而是他们人太多
Look, you and I...
听着 你和我
are not much of a resistance;
我们抵抗不了多久
not without a way to turn people back.
除非有改变他们的办法
Listen, I say we take these.
听着 我觉得该解决他们
We take out as many of those, uh,
我们尽可能解决掉
those body snatchers as we can.
占用人类身体的人
Just, you know, we make a last stand
我们要做最后反抗
like, uh, Butch and Sundance.
就像《虎豹小霸王》里一样
Including the part where they die?
也要像他们最后一样死掉吗
See, that's what you never understood.
你看 你就总不明白
Since the dome came down,
穹顶落下之后
that was the only outcome there was ever gonna be.
这就是唯一会出现的结果
You're right.
说得没错
I can't believe I'm gonna say it,
我不敢相信我会这么说
but... you're right.
但你说得没错
Well...
好吧
it finally happened, huh?
最终还是发生了
You finally, uh, giving up on all that...
你终于不再这样了
sunny-side-up,
充满正能量
pollyanna routine, huh?
盲目的乐观
Talking all that crap about how the dome's here to save us.
总说什么穹顶是来保护我们的废话
Oh, no. I wasn't wrong.
不 我没说错
Oh, the dome's here to protect.
穹顶的作用是保护
It's just not here to protect us.
只不过保护的不是我们
Guess this means I'll never get to go to Paris.
我大概永远去不了巴黎了
Paris?
巴黎
Plenty of stuff to regret more than...
比没去成那座脏城市
not getting to that dirty ciudad.
还有更让人后悔的事
That's Spanish.
那是西班牙语
You know, I'm surprised that, uh, you never made it there,
我很惊讶 你没去过那里
being, uh...
毕竟
all cosmopolitan like you are.
你四海为家
Surprised someone like you ended up here
说实话 我很惊讶你这种人居然会
in Chester's Mill, to be honest.
来切斯特磨坊镇
How'd that happen?
那是怎么回事
Peter Shumway.
彼得·沙姆韦
Right.
是哦
You know, I got to tell you,
我得告诉你
never made sense to me, the two of you.
在我看来 你俩根本不配
Now you tell me.
这倒是
I don't know.
我不知道
He was a doctor-- maybe I was looking for security.
他是个医生 也许我想要安全感
You find it?
你找到了吗
You know he was a mess.
你知道他一团糟
Couldn't even take care of himself.
甚至都没法照顾自己
I never knew what it felt like to be safe or in love
我从来不知道安全或者相爱是什么感觉
until I met Barbie.
直到我遇见芭比
And look how that worked out.
看看结果怎么样吧
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表