剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
I guess the best way of explaining it is that we were in
对此最好的解释就是 我们之前
a simulated reality.
处于虚拟现实里
Like The Matrix.
就像黑客帝国那种
Want to hear something weird?
想听听诡异的事吗
More weird
比我们进过
than we were in a Matrix?
黑客帝国还更诡异吗
I don't need my glasses anymore.
我不用戴眼镜了
I can see without them.
我的视力恢复了
Maybe the goo that was all over us fixed your eyes.
也许是我们身上的那些粘液治愈了你的眼睛
Well, yay, you can see,
你能恢复视力太好了
but we're still trapped inside this hell bubble.
但我们还是困在这个鬼气泡里
Want my sweater?
要穿我的毛衣吗
Yeah.
好
Wh-What are you even doing here?
你来干嘛
Uh, I don't have a house to go to.
我没地方去
Can we please go to sleep?
我们能睡觉吗
Yesterday we were together.
昨天我们还在一起
But in the Matrix, you moved on without me.
但在黑客帝国里 你撇下我向前看了
So...
那...
what are we now?
我们现在是怎样
I don't know.
我不知道
It feels like a year's passed.
感觉已经过了一年
And I feel...
我觉得...
different.
自己不一样了
They're dead.
它们都死了
All of them.
所有的
Their cycle came to an end.
它们的生命周期结束了
And, unlike you, they won't be brought back to life.
和你不同 它们可不会复活
You had a job:
你之前有任务
lead the people to be cocooned
引人们被茧裹住
so that the egg could infuse them with the life force.
这样蛋可以给他们灌输生命力
I tried.
我尽力了
I did.
真的
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Why were we chosen to do this?
为什么选中我们来做这事
You and I made first contact with the egg.
你和我是首先接触那颗蛋的
When we touched it, we gained
我们触碰它时
a complete understanding of the dome's agenda:
就完全了解了穹顶的目的
survive and propagate.
生存和繁殖
But I touched the egg first.
但我是第一个触碰蛋的
25 years ago.
在25年前
It should have been me inside the queen cocoon,
女王茧里应该是我才对
not you.
而不是你
But you died during the download.
但你在下载过程中死了
Three weeks ago, I came along.
三周前 我出现了
From inside my cocoon, I could see
从我的茧里 我看到
that this town was on the brink of destroying itself.
这个镇子处在自毁的边缘
What is that stuff?
那是什么
Oxytocin. It's a mood regulator.
催产素 是种情绪调节剂
It, plus the alternate reality, was essential
它加上交替现实 是将人类
to shape these humans into a functioning collective,
变成官能集体的要素
so that we could gain a foothold.
这样我们才能站稳脚跟
Except...
但是...
the transfer of the life force was interrupted.
生命力的传递过程被打断了
Because Big Jim destroyed the egg.
因为大吉姆把蛋给毁了
Because you didn't protect it.
因为你没能保护好它
Everyone who was cocooned
每个在茧里的人
has a role to play.
都有自己的作用
We need to finish what we started.
我们必须完成已经开始的任务
Quickly.
而且要快
Well, I can't go up there.
但我不能上去
I'm surprised Julia hasn't come looking for me already.
茱莉亚竟然还没来找我 我都感到惊讶
I'll assess the townspeople
我会对镇民进行评估
and determine how much work is left to do.
看看还有多少工作要做
You handle Julia.
你去搞定茱莉亚
If she shows up, kill her.
如果她出现了 就杀了她
Jim.
吉姆
How are you?
你好
How are you guys? How are you?
伙计们好 你好
Let's get this meeting started.
我们开始会议吧
Abby.
艾比
Water?
要水吗
It's clean.
是干净的
From my well.
从我井里打上来的
It's good to see you all.
很高兴见到大家
Safe.
安然无恙
Right back here in Chester's Mill.
好好地回到切斯特磨坊镇
You think we're gonna listen to you, Jim?
你觉得我们会听你得吗 吉姆
You ran this town into the ground.
你把镇子搞得一团糟
No, Roger, I didn't.
不 罗杰 我没有
I risked everything
我冒着极大风险
to set you free from those cocoons.
去将你们从茧里放出来
Because I love this town.
因为我爱这个镇子
And I'd do anything for it.
我愿意为它做任何事
I'll get you back on your feet.
我会让你们重振旗鼓
But first things first.
但首先
We need answers.
我们需要答案
For you, for all of you.
为你 为所有人
For my son.
为我的儿子
The person that has those answers is Melanie Cross.
梅兰妮·克洛斯知道答案
And I won't stop until we find that girl.
在我们找到那个女孩之前我不会罢休
He's starting a witch hunt for Melanie.
他在动员大家追杀梅兰妮
They'll kill her before we get any answers.
他们会在我们得到答案之前杀了她的
She knows what's going on in this town
她知道这座小镇发生了什么
and I'm gonna find out what it is.
而我会查出真♥相♥
Forget Melanie.
忘记梅兰妮吧
You're the biggest threat this town's ever seen.
你是这座小镇最大的威胁
Barbie!
芭比
I saved everyone in there!
我救了那里的所有人
Barbie!
芭比
Enough!
够了
Dale!
戴尔
Who are you?
你是谁
Answer the question.
回答问题
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Christine Price
我是克丽丝汀·普莱斯
and this is my friend Eva.
这是我的朋友伊娃
Excuse me, I need some air.
抱歉 我要出去透透气
And you all know each other?
你们认识吗
Yeah. We do.
是的 我们认识
Eva and I were in the...
伊娃和我
alternate reality, as strange as it sounds.
在另一个现实中 听起来很奇怪
Sounds pretty strange.
的确很奇怪
Everyone in the cocoons was from Chester's Mill.
茧里的人都来自切斯特磨坊镇
But you're not.
但是你们不是
No, no. We...
不不 我们...
We were here on vacation.
我们是来这里度假的
We went for a hike in the woods and...
我们去森林里徒步
wandered off the trail and...
迷失了方向 然后...
And then what?
然后怎样
We stepped into some kind of a sinkhole,
我们掉进了某个污水坑
and emerged from those cocoons yesterday,
然后昨天才和大家一起
along with everybody else.
从茧里出来
When did you go on this hike?
你什么时候去徒步的
Three weeks ago.
三周前
That's some story.
这故事真不错
I'm a therapist.
我是心理医生
I helped this town recover from a trauma--
在茧中 我帮助这个城镇
in the cocoons.
从创伤中恢复
It seems as if people could use that same kind of help now?
看起来现在人们也需要同样的帮助
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表