剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
I don't want to be a burden!
我不想成为负担
He wants this.
他是自愿的
You'll understand one day...
你总有一天会明白的
Let's get him the hell out of here!
咱们救他出去
Come on, Hunter, come on.
走 亨特 走
Come on. Come on. Come on.
走 走 走
All right, Junior, why don't you run up ahead?
小詹姆斯 你先走一步行吗
Get the boat ready.
去把船准备好
Sure.
好的
So, we have a conversation that we need to finish.
我们的话还没说完
I believe the outstanding question was...
你还没回答我的问题...
who are you?
你是谁
I worked for Aktaion
我为阿克泰昂效力
and was tasked with finding the egg.
我的任务是找到蛋
And what did Aktaion tell you the egg was?
阿克泰昂告诉你那只蛋是什么
They said it had the potential
他们说它有可能
to be the next great energy source.
成为下一个能量来源
And they saw that...
而且他们看到
we wanted to be a part of something great and...
我们想投身伟业
What is it?
怎么了
When I made contact with the egg,
当我和蛋接触时
it triggered the dome.
它激活了穹顶
I trapped all of us inside it.
我把我们困在了里面
Every death, every family that was separated...
每个死去的人 每个分离的家庭
it's my fault.
都是我的错
Well, Aktaion used a lot of really good people...
阿克泰昂利用了很多好人
for a lot of terrible things.
做了很多坏事
My guess is that they knew they were sending you into something dangerous.
我猜他们早知道你此行危险重重
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
Barbie, get away from her.
芭比 离她远点
Julia, what are you doing?
茱莉亚 你在做什么
She's not who she says she is.
她不是她所说的那个人
I know what you really are.
我知道你到底是什么
Julia's the one who gave me to them.
是茱莉亚把我交给他们的
She held me at gunpoint and handed me over to Aktaion.
她用枪指着我 把我交给了阿克泰昂
And I'd do it again.
我还会再做一次的
Aktaion was only trying to help.
阿克泰昂只是想帮忙
Barbie, she is dangerous.
芭比 她很危险
Then let's talk.
那我们来谈谈
All right, just you and me.
好吗 只有你和我
No guns.
不用枪
Julia, come on, lower the gun!
茱莉亚 拜托 放低枪
Not a chance.
不可能
All right, then I'm coming to you.
好吧 那我走过去
Come here. Come here. I'm right here.
过来 过来 我在这里
Come to me.
过来
So, it's just you and me. All right?
只有你和我 好吗
So, what's going on?
发生了什么
Christine and Eva work for Aktaion.
克丽丝汀和伊娃为阿克泰昂工作
I have proof.
我有证据
I know.
我知道
They told me, Julia.
她们告诉我了 茱莉亚
They used them.
他们利用了她们
There's more.
还有别的事
I know how this is gonna sound,
我知道这听起来难以置信
so I need you to trust me.
所以我需要你相信我
Yes.
是的
Christine works for Aktaion,
克丽丝汀为阿克泰昂工作
but that's not the real Christine.
但是那个人不是真的克丽丝汀
When Melanie placed the egg on her cocoon,
当梅兰妮把蛋放在她的茧上时
something from inside it went into the others.
蛋里的东西进入了人们的身体
And now it is...
现在
it's growing inside of everyone,
它在每个人体内蠢蠢欲动
like an infection.
就像感染一样
I feel fine.
我感觉很好
I know you feel fine.
我知道你感觉很好
But you're different.
但是你不同了
Julia, do you even hear yourself?
茱莉亚 你听到自己说的话了吗
Barbie, think about it.
芭比 好好想想
You were manipulated into killing Pete.
你被人摆布杀了彼得
No, that was self-defense.
不 那是自卫
Christine and Eva are not themselves.
克丽丝汀和伊娃变了
And they are using you.
她们在利用你
They want you to become like them.
她们想让你变得和她们一样
Eva. Again, let's just be honest here, all right?
伊娃 再一次 我们说实话 好吗
That's what this is about!
这一切都是因为她
You're not listening to me!
你没有仔细听我说
Look, I know you.
听着 我了解你
I love you.
我爱你
But you're sick.
但是你病了
And they want you to stay that way.
她们想让你继续病下去
You can't bring her back to Chester's Mill.
你不能带她回切斯特磨坊镇
You tell me that I'm not myself.
你说我变了
You just handed over an innocent woman
你刚把一个无辜的女人
to be experimented on and tortured by Aktaion.
交给阿克泰昂做实验和折磨
Barbie, you are not hearing me! No, no, no, no.
芭比 你没听明白 不不不
The only person that's changed here is you.
唯一变了的人是你
Now, Christine has been nothing but great for this town.
克丽丝汀只为这个小镇做过好事
If you can't accept that,
如果你接受不了这点
you need to stay here
你就得留在这里
and never come back.
永远别回来
It was Joe and Norrie
是乔和诺莉
who let Julia out and freed Hunter.
放了茱莉亚和亨特
Well, I'll worry about them now.
我们现在对付他们
I have plans for Joe.
我对乔有安排
He's gonna be instrumental in an upcoming project.
他对未来的计划有帮助
You focus on Barbie.
你主攻芭比
He took a big step today, but there's still progress to make.
他今天迈出了一大步 但是路还很长
The trauma that he suffered in his military service
他当兵时受到的创伤
has made him more resistant than most.
令他比大部分人的抗性更强
At least he finally trusts you.
至少他终于相信你了
I became what he needed me to be--
我成为了他需要的那个人
a victim for him to save.
一个需要他拯救的受害者
I need to ask you a personal question.
我想问你一个私人问题
Have the two of you slept together since being in Chester's Mill?
你们俩来到切斯特磨坊镇后同床过吗
Not yet.
还没有
Well, the sooner you become his mate,
你越早成为他的伴侣
the sooner he'll be what I need him to be.
他就会越快成为我需要他成为的人
Our protector.
我们的保护者
I can do that.
我可以做到
I was just thinking about you.
我正在想你呢
You look good. Sober.
你看起来不错 很清醒
I cleaned myself up.
我洗了个澡
Why the change of heart?
怎么改变主意了
I saw a glimpse of my future
我看到了我的未来
if I continued along the path I was on.
如果我继续走下去的话
When I left yesterday, I went to Abby's.
我昨天离开的时候去了艾比家
She didn't answer when I called out for her.
我叫她的时候 她没有回答
I found her in the tub.
我在浴缸里找到了她
I have a feeling I know where this story goes.
我觉得我知道接下来的情节
I'm sorry I strayed.
很抱歉 我迷路了
We all get lost.
我们都会迷失
The important thing is that you're here now.
重点是你现在在这里
You did it for me, didn't you?
你是为我这样做的 对吧
Abby couldn't have gotten the pills.
艾比拿不到药
And she already tried to kill herself once,
她之前已经试图自杀过一次了
but I saved her.
但我救了她
This time I was too late.
这次我太迟了
But you saved me.
但你救了我
You pulled me out of the quicksand.
你把我从流沙中拉出去了
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表