剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
Okay, I'll go check out the other places
好 我去找找其他反抗军
the resistance could be hiding.
可能藏身的地方
What if...
如果...
somehow they know you're not one of them anymore?
他们发现你已经不是他们的人了呢
Hey, they won't.
不会的
I can fake it.
我可以假装
And if you see Eva again?
如果你又看到伊娃了呢
I was used.
我之前被利用
I was manipulated by Christine to father a child.
被克丽丝汀控制 变成孩子的父亲
The only thing that I feel right now is anger.
现在我唯一的感受 就是愤怒
So I'm gonna go in,
所以我要过去
I will find out what we need to know,
找到我们需要知道的真♥相♥
and I will come back to you.
然后回来找你
Okay?
好吗
Be careful.
当心
I will. You, too.
我会的 你也是
Take this.
拿着这个
If-if I'm gonna pass with the kinship,
如果想让亲密关系不怀疑我
they need to believe that I killed you,
得让他们相信我杀了你
so if you're seen, we're done for.
你被人看见 我们就完了
All right, well... well, take my car.
好 开我的车去吧
I'm dead, can't drive it.
我死了 没办法开
Meet me at Hallorann's dock in two hours? Yeah.
两小时后在哈洛伦码头见 好
Hey, Indy.
印第
Hey, boy. Let me look at that.
乖狗狗 让我看看
Oh, you had my back, huh?
你在保护我 是不是
Good boy.
乖狗狗
I have an idea.
我有个办法
Want to go find Jim?
想去找吉姆吗
I think I know which one of us he's gonna be happier to see.
我知道他肯定更想看见你
Come on.
来吧
Let's go, boy.
走 宝贝
Let's go.
走
Limited doors, secured windows,
入口不多 窗户严实
closed-circuit camera, good.
有闭路监控 很好
Set up base!
搭建据点吧
We're holding up here with Aktaion?
我们要和阿克泰昂一起在这据守吗
Yeah.
对
What about Joe? We should go after him.
那乔怎么办 我们得去找他
News flash, We're being hunted.
我们正在被追杀
We just have to sit tight.
不能轻举妄动
No one said you could stay.
没人同意你们留在这
This is my safe house.
这里是我的安全屋
That's a hell of a way to thank the man
你就这么感谢你的
that just saved your life.
救命恩人吗
I don't owe you squat.
我什么都不欠你
Actually, you do.
实际上 你欠
Dr. Marston.
马斯顿博士
I sent supplies here for his rescue.
救援他的物资是我提供的
He wasn't at the funeral home, he's not here.
他不在殡仪馆 也不在这
So where is he?
他人呢
He's stashed.
被藏起来了
In a safe place.
在一个安全的地方
Where?
在哪
I'll take you to him.
我会带你们去找他
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不
Just you and me.
就我们两个
I've never trusted anybody in a black suit,
我从不相信穿成一身黑的人
tie or otherwise.
不论是西装革履还是别的
Jim, you don't call the shots.
吉姆 这由不得你
Disarm him.
把他武器拿走
Take me to Marston.
带我去找马斯顿
What are we waiting for?
说走就走
Back to work.
继续工作
Take care of the injured.
照顾好伤员
Where's Christine?
克丽丝汀在哪
She's at the Jacobsen's farm, taking care of Eva.
她在雅各布森农场 照顾伊娃
I know about the baby.
我知道孩子的事了
Is everything okay?
她们还好吗
Yeah, everything's fine.
是 挺好的
Christine says they're not to be disturbed.
克丽丝汀说她们不想被打扰
What about Julia?
茱莉亚怎么样
It's done.
杀掉了
Where's the body?
尸体在哪里
Buried at Shumway's cabin.
埋在了沙姆韦家小木屋
The resistance still out there?
还没抓住反抗军吗
Unfortunately,
还没
but we have who we need-- Joe.
但我们找到了需要的东西 乔
You don't know?
你不知道吗
Our survival depends on a device that can bring down the dome,
我们的生死依靠着一个能摧毁穹顶的设备
and Christine needs Joe to build it,
克丽丝汀需要乔去搭建它
but he refuses to help.
但乔不肯帮忙
Well, where is he?
他在哪里
No, I've already tried.
没用 我已经试过了
Take me to Joe.
带我去找乔
Hey, careful. That thing might be loaded.
当心 那枪可能上了膛
It is, but... I don't know how to use it.
是的 但我不知道该怎么用
All right. Come here.
好吧 过来
Now, your safety,
这是保险
your slide,
这是套筒
your front, rear sight for aim.
前后一线 瞄准目标
Got it.
好的
All right, that oak, that's your target.
好 现在瞄准那棵橡树
Tell me what to do.
告诉我该怎么做
All right. Two-handed grip,
好 双手握枪
your feet apart.
两脚分开
Come on. Bend your knees.
来 双腿微曲
This ain't Charlie's Angels.
这可不是《霹雳娇娃》
Now aim...
现在 瞄准...
and squeeze that trigger
手指放上扳机
steady and slow.
慢慢扣下
What the hell?
干什么
Noise will give away our location.
枪声会暴露我们的位置
I hope you never have to use it.
我希望你永远都不用开枪
You take a life, changes a person.
杀人可以改变人性
So what if you need to shoot?
如果不得不开枪呢
Silencer.
用消音器
I never thought we'd meet in person,
我从没想过我们能见面
and now you're here.
现在你就在这
Obviously, I've got questions.
很显然 我有很多疑问
What?
怎么了
I saw you fall.
我看到你摔下去
Satellite surveillance.
在卫星监控里
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
You've seen a lot of other stuff, too.
你也看到过很多其他东西
Yeah, that file you sent me was everything
没错 你发给我的那文件是阿克泰昂
Aktaion had on the dome from day one.
掌握的所有穹顶资料
Why'd you dump it?
你为什么发给我
Thought maybe one day we'd need it.
我觉得我们有天会需要
And the folder with the M.I.T. Time-lock-level encryption?
包括用麻省理工时锁级程序加密过的文件夹吗
Who's gonna need that?
谁会需要那个
What?
什么
An unnamed folder is buried in those files.
那些文件里有个未命名文件夹
Someone worked very hard to hide it.
有人在努力想把它藏起来
I didn't know it was there.
我不知道那里面有这个
Do you think you can open it?
你觉得你能打开吗
Okay, legend,
好吧 传奇人物
I want to watch.
我想旁观
See Hunter the hacktivist in action.
看看亨特黑客如何工作的
Lily, the last time I saw you,
莉莉 我上次见你的时候
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表