剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
我父母还在适应...
Your parents don't need you, Joe.
你的父母不需要你 乔
No matter what you do,
不论你做什么
staying in Chester's Mill
留在切斯特磨坊镇
won't keep her alive.
都不会让她活过来
It's up to you, of course,
当然这取决于你
but I think it's important
但我觉得如果你能在纪念仪式上
that you speak at the memorial about Angie.
讲讲安琪的事 这很重要
All the feelings that you've repressed since her murder.
在她被杀后你压抑的一切情感
The sorrow, the guilt.
悲伤 自责
It might help give you the closure that you need
这也许能让你做一个了结
and allow you to take the next step.
并向人生下一站进发
Your sister wouldn't have wanted you to hold yourself back, Joe.
你姐姐不会希望你这样畏缩不前 乔
She would have wanted you to move on.
她会希望你能继续好好生活
Please, just think about it?
拜托了 好好考虑一下
I'll see you at the memorial.
我们在纪念仪式见
Long way down.
下面很深
"Long" doesn't quite cover it.
深都不足以形容它
I'll go first.
我先走
It's Big Jim's, just in case.
这是大个儿吉姆的 以防万一
In case I get challenged to a knife fight?
以防我要跟人拼刀吗
It bit me!
它咬了我
Keep going.
继续爬
Julia?
茱莉亚
Junior?
小詹姆斯
Junior?
小詹姆斯
Did you speak with him?
你跟他谈了吗
How are you, Sam?
你还好吗 山姆
I'm well.
我挺好
As well as can be expected.
一切都挺好
Day by day, you know?
每天都是如此 你懂的
I do. That's good to hear.
我懂 听你这么说我很高兴
I haven't spoken to Joe about it,
我还没跟乔谈那件事
and I know that disappoints you.
我知道这会让你失望
But the dome coming down, your trial,
但穹顶消失了 你接受审判
all the emotions that Joe has kept such a tight lid on--
乔一直以来压抑着所有情感
it's understandable why he's expressing them now.
这些情感现在爆发出来也情有可原
Try to be patient?
耐心一点吧
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
That I really want a drink.
我想喝一杯
Well, it's good there's not a bar around.
这里没酒吧 真好
Oh, you think there's no options in here?
你以为在这里没有别的门路吗
You'd be amazed by the options.
你会被我们门路之广所折服的
You don't need a drink, Sam.
你不需要喝酒 山姆
What you need... is to forgive yourself.
你需要的 是原谅你自己
I don't know if I can do that.
我觉得我做不到
Not if Joe can't forgive me.
如果乔不原谅我 我绝对办不到
And what if he doesn't?
那如果他不原谅呢
You did a terrible thing, Sam,
你做了一件很残忍♥的事 山姆
but that one terrible thing doesn't have to define you.
但不能因为一件残忍♥的事就定义你这个人
The lawyer that I sent to you--
我给你找的律师
he told me that you wouldn't appeal your case. Why?
他说你不准备为自己的案子上诉 为什么
Because I deserve to be here.
因为我应该在这里受罚
You were an EMT before, yes?
你以前是急救人员 对吧
Well, from my experience, no one goes into that line of work
根据我个人经验 所有选择那个职业的人
who doesn't have a deep desire
都发自内心地想要
to help people, heal people.
帮助别人 治愈别人
If you appealed, and you were released,
如果你上诉 然后被释放的话
think of all the people that you could affect.
想想你会影响多少人
You know the memorial's today.
你知道纪念仪式是今天举♥行♥
Of course.
当然
If you'd spoken to the lawyer,
如果你之前跟律师谈谈
he might have been able to arrange a short furlough.
他本有可能安排你短暂出狱
I'd never be welcome there.
不会有人欢迎我去参加的
Maybe you could write something.
也许你能写点什么
Something I could read later.
我之后可以念给大家听
Then at least you'd be a part of the memorial.
那样你至少也算参加了纪念仪式
Perhaps it might help you make amends.
也许能帮你赎罪
I need to speak to Joe.
我得跟乔谈谈
And you will.
你会的
But Joe has to be ready to hear you, and...
但乔得先做好听你解释的准备
I don't think he is just yet.
我觉得他还没准备好
I'm ready when you are.
准备好了就写吧
Glad we came?
很高兴我们来了吗
Yeah, I am.
是的 我很高兴
It was a good idea.
这是个好主意
Excuse me. Are you Dale Barbara?
打扰了 你是戴尔·芭芭拉吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
Christine Price.
我是克丽丝汀·普莱斯
FEMA sent me here after the dome came down.
穹顶消失后 联邦应急署派我来到这里
For what?
来做什么
I'm a trauma specialist.
我是精神创伤专家
I help communities recover after,
我帮助社区人♥民♥
shall we say, stressful events.
这样说吧 从压力事件中走出
I tried to reach out to you after I arrived,
我抵达后曾试图向你提供援助
but it seemed you'd already moved on.
但是看起来你已经走出来了
I guess I didn't see much of a reason to stick around.
我猜我找不到原地踏步的理由
Well...
那么
if you ever feel like talking, I'm at your disposal.
如果你想谈谈 我随时欢迎
I'm Eva. I'm here with him.
我是伊娃 我和他一起来的
Eva. Christine.
伊娃 我是克丽丝汀
I was here for the stressful events.
我是为压力事件来的
Does that mean you're at my disposal, too?
这是否意味着你也随时欢迎我
Anytime.
随时效劳
Oh, almost forgot.
我差点忘了
Would you care to say a few words today
你今天是否愿意讲几句话
about Julia Shumway?
关于茱莉亚·沙姆韦
Y-You know, I'm not really much for, uh...
你知道吗 我不太擅长
for public speaking.
公开演讲
All right.
好吧
I wish you wouldn't do that.
我希望你别这样做
Joe.
乔
I've been trying to get in touch with you.
我一直在努力联♥系♥你
Why? I thought you were all about getting some distance
为什么 你不是想要距离
or whatever.
或什么的
That doesn't mean I don't still care about you.
这不意味着我不在乎你了
They asked me to talk about Angie.
他们要我讲讲安琪
Are you going to?
你会讲吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know what to say...
我不知道该说什么
except that she was a good sister.
除了她是一个好姐姐
She could be tough,
她有时不好相处
but...
但是
she looked out for me.
她总是照顾着我
I just wish I could have looked out for her.
我只是希望我也能照顾好她
Jump, Junior!
跳 小詹姆斯
I can't!
我做不到
Yes, you can! Stop being a fraidy cat!
你可以做到 别这么胆小
Be a man!
当个男人
Be a man.
当个男人
Dad, I want to get down!
爸爸 我想下去
You don't jump, you don't come home tonight!
你不跳 今晚就休想回家
Dad, where are you going?
爸爸 你要去哪里
Come back!
回来
Don't leave me here!
别丢下我
Nothing good on television these days, anyway.
反正现在也没什么好电视节目
Junior! Junior!
小詹姆斯 小詹姆斯
Over here, you bastards.
过来 你们这群混♥蛋♥
Junior?
小詹姆斯
A year ago, the people of this town
一年前 这个城镇的人们
were delivered from the dome.
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表