剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
Three weeks ago, an invisible dome crashed down
三周前 一个隐形穹顶罩住了
on Chester's Mill,cutting us off from the rest of the world.
切斯特磨坊镇 使我们与世隔绝
The dome has tested our limits,
穹顶考验了我们的极限
forcing each of us to confront our own personal demons--
逼迫我们每个人直面自己的恶魔
rage...
愤怒
grief...
悲痛
fear.
恐惧
My God.
天哪
Now, in order to survive,
为了生存下去
we must battle our most dangerous adversary...
我们必须与自己最危险的敌人斗争
the enemy within.
我们内心的敌人
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Christine Price, and this is my friend Eva.
我是克丽丝汀·普莱斯 这是我的朋友伊娃
Excuse me, I need some air.
抱歉 我要出去透透气
And you all know each other?
你们认识吗
We all have something to contribute.
我们都可以做出贡献
I'll set up an office here in this building.
我会在这栋楼里设立一个办公室
If anybody needs support, come find me.
如果谁需要帮助 可以来找我
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You were snooping.
你在窥探我
Please tell me you have the camera. What's wrong,
拜托告诉我相机在你手上 怎么了
is it missing?
不见了吗
Flight calculations of the meteoroid.
对流星体无光飞行期的计算
Therapist, my ass.
狗屁心理医生啊
Christine works for Aktaion.
克丽丝汀为阿克泰昂卖♥♥命
You're sleeping in the same motel as me, two doors down,
你和我睡在同一间旅馆 只隔两个门
but with her.
却是和她睡在一起
It makes all the pain go away.
这个可以让一切痛苦消失
It's safe. I checked the plans.
很安全 我检查过图纸了
I'm telling you: that column is load-bearing.
我可以很肯定的告诉你 这个柱子是用来承重的
You take that out,
你把它拆了
the whole place is gonna come crashing down.
整个楼都会倒塌
I waited up all night
我等了一整晚
to talk to you while you were with her!
想跟你谈谈 而你却跟她在一起
That was amazing.
太神奇了
Just everything felt so heightened.
我感觉一切都放大了
Like we were just...
就好像我们刚才...
Back in the other world?
回到了另一个世界吗
What is that?
那是什么
Oxytocin.
催产素
Our bodies produce it naturally during sex.
性♥爱♥时我们的身体会自然产生
Only this is about a thousand times stronger.
不过这个浓度要相当于普通的一千倍
Can I count on you?
我能信赖你吗
I need you to do everything I ask
我需要你毫不迟疑地
without question.
做我要你做的任何事
I know how to follow orders.
我知道怎么服从命令
Everything that I do--
我做的一切
that you and I do--
你我二人做的一切
will be for the good of the group.
都会对大家有好处
Everything?
一切吗
There it is.
在那里
That's it.
找到了
What?
怎么了
What's wrong, boy?
怎么了 伙计
Hey, what's wrong?
怎么回事
What's wrong, you got... you got something in your paw, there?
怎么了 爪子上扎了东西吗
Never seen you be so friendly to another creature.
从没见你对另一种生物这么友好
What's his name?
它叫什么
I call him Indy.
我叫它印第
You like that, don't you, boy?
你喜欢这个名字对吧 伙计
You sure this footage is worth risking our lives for?
你确定这个录像值得我们冒生命危险吗
That Aktaion guy had a gun to your back last night. Trust me,
阿克泰昂的人昨晚都拿枪指着你了 相信我
if what's on that video doesn't open your pretty boy's eyes
如果看了视频后你的小情人还一味相信克丽丝汀
about Christine, nothing will.
那什么都无济于事了
Why is Aktaion trying to kill you?
阿克泰昂为什么想杀你
Because I got tired of being their guinea pig.
因为我不想任他们摆布了
But this is much bigger than that.
但这比那个还重要
Somebody's infected all of Chester's Mill.
有人传染了彻斯特磨坊镇的所有人
The town's infected?
我们小镇被传染了吗
With what?
传染了什么
Whatever got into Christine when she dug that damn egg up.
克丽丝汀把那颗该死的蛋挖出来时染上的东西
When I show the town what it is,
等我告诉所有人那是什么
they're gonna come to their senses
大家肯定会恢复理智
and kick her ass out of Chester's Mill.
然后把克丽丝汀赶出切斯特磨坊镇
Aktaion must have followed me.
阿克泰昂一定跟踪我了
Do you ever tell the truth?
你说的是实话吗
How do I even know there was a camera in there?
我怎么知道这里到底有没有过摄像机
You came out here to find me,
是你来找的我
not the other way around.
不是我去找的你
So you can either paddle the hell out of here right now
所以你要么马上滚
or you can shut up and help me get that camera back.
要么闭嘴帮我把摄像机找回来
I was hoping that was you.
我正希望是你呢
Thank you.
谢谢
So what'd Julia say, anyway?
茱莉亚到底说了什么
To make you punch the door like that?
让你那样用拳头砸门
It doesn't matter.
不重要了
Get it off your chest. You'll feel better.
说说吧 会让你感觉好点
Yeah, she's making herself...
她执迷于什么
crazy with conspiracy theories.
阴谋论
She-She thinks that you and Christine
她认为你和克丽丝汀
are lying about who you are.
没有表明真实身份
So tell me she's wrong.
告诉我她错了
Eva. Answer me.
伊娃 回答我
I can't, I...
我无法回答 我...
Why not?
为什么无法回答
Because I-I can't.
因为我无法回答
Look, I-I can't be with someone
我不能跟一个
who's not gonna talk with me.
不跟我说实话的人在一起
Next. Step up, come and get it.
下一个 快来领
Joe,
乔
Norrie.
诺莉
Bet you guys are hungry.
你们都饿了吧
What even is that? It smells like burning hair.
什么东西 闻着像燃烧的头发
Cattle feed. Tastes better than it smells.
牛饲料 吃着比闻着好
I'd prefer burning hair.
我更愿意吃燃烧的头发
Looks like a lot of work.
像是大工程啊
Bunch of us took shifts sorting, soaking,
我们好些人轮班分类 浸泡
grinding. We were up all night,
研磨 折腾了一整夜
but it would've taken a week otherwise.
要不然就得一个礼拜了
It's amazing what people can do
人们团结协作的力量
when they work together.
真是惊人
Hey, Norrie,
诺莉
you don't mind taking over
你不介意接一下
for me, do you?
我的班吧
I need a break.
我得歇会儿
I promised Joe I would help him do something this morning.
我答应了乔今早要帮他做点事
Yeah, yeah, I asked her to give me a hand
没错 我叫她帮我处理
with some solar panels near my house.
我家附近的太阳能板
Town needs power, right?
小镇需要能源 是吧
Christine asked us to get electricity back up
克丽丝汀让我们尽快
as soon as possible.
恢复供电
Well, you can't argue with Christine.
行 不能跟克丽丝汀争
Morning.
早
Morning. How are you?
早 怎么样
Aside from this massive headache...
除了头很疼以外
much better.
我好多了
Thanks for doing everything that you did.
谢谢你做的这一切
You want to do everything again later?
你以后还想再做一遍吗
Sneaking out, are you?
得溜了吧
Feeling the town hall pull.
感觉市政厅在召唤你
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表