剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
you grabbed a hand cannon and booked it.
你举着一把手♥枪♥ 还上了膛
Someone was chasing you,
有人在追你
and you ran through the red door.
你跑出了红门
It's the only way to get here. What is...?
那是到这里的唯一途径 究竟是...
I want to tell you,
我也想告诉你
but I need to run it by Hektor first, okay?
但我得先告诉赫克托一声
Trust me.
相信我
Oh, my God.
天哪
I warned Marston.
我警告过马斯顿
Yeah.
是啊
Well, it was probably a raid.
可能是场突袭
You saw the way they came after us.
你也看见他们是怎么追杀我们的了
What was Marston doing here? Why wasn't he with you?
马斯顿怎么会在这 他怎么没和你们在一起
I rescued him from those zombies, okay?
我把他从那些僵尸手下救了出来
I told him to come with us to the funeral parlor,
让他跟我们去殡仪馆
he wouldn't be safe here.
告诉他这里不安全
He said he needed to get back to his lab.
他说要回实验室
Oh, damn it.
见鬼
If he's dead and his samples are destroyed,
要是他死了 那他的样本也毁了
then everything I came here for is gone.
我来此的目标也就没了
What'd you come here for?
你来干什么
All right.
好吧
There's no more to see here.
这里没什么可看的了
Sorry about your friend.
你朋友的事我很遗憾
Sorry doesn't mean a damn thing.
遗憾屁用不顶
This isn't about Marston anymore.
这不再是马斯顿的问题了
This is about all those people. It's about your son.
而是那帮人 你儿子的问题
What about Junior?
小詹姆斯怎么了
He was one of the first infected.
他是首批感染者之一
This is it! This is it, bud.
成了 成了 伙计
We are putting Humpty-Dumpty back together again.
我们要把这小东西复原了
Ah. Looks like a perfect fit.
看起来完全吻合啊
This makes everything we've done worth it.
我们的一切努力都值了
Look!
看
It's working!
起效了
This is the beginning.
这是开始
Clean, unlimited energy for the world.
供给世界永不衰竭的清洁能源
Unlimited clean money for us!
而我们能赚到无穷无尽的钱
Patrick?
帕特里克
Patrick, what are you doing?
帕特里克 你在干什么
There's something drawing me to it. I...
有什么在牵引着我 我...
Patrick!
帕特里克
Patrick, what are you doing? It wants me to touch it.
帕特里克 你在干嘛 它希望我碰它
Patrick, don't!
帕特里克 别
Remember Alaska!
别忘了阿♥拉♥斯加的事
Patrick!
帕特里克
No, Patrick!
不 帕特里克
Patrick!
帕特里克
Patrick!
帕特里克
All right, so your friend's an idiot.
所以你朋友是个笨蛋
What's that have to do with my son?
那跟我儿子有什么关系
After Patrick touched the egg, he deteriorated.
帕特里克摸了那个蛋以后 他就病了
I hired one of the world's
我请了一个世界上
leading epidemiologists to investigate.
一流的流行病专家来调查
Marston?
马斯顿吗
That's what he was doing here.
他就是为了这个来的
Finding a cure.
寻找解药
Without him,
没了他
without DNA he collected from Christine Price, it...
没有他从克里斯汀·普莱斯身上采集的DNA
And you.
还有你
He e-mailed us meticulous notes.
他把详细记录都发给了我们
You gave him a hard time.
你让他很不好过
After that, I never saw him again.
自那之后 我便再没见过他
We didn't have any eyes inside the house,
我们在那屋里没有眼线
no satellite images of his... kidnapping.
也没有他被绑♥架♥的卫星图像
We were on the move when this raid happened.
突袭开始的时候我们正在行动中
Blind spots.
这里是盲区
And you.
而你
And you're a killer.
你是个杀手
Men, women,
男人 女人
young, old.
青年 老人
Your hands are soaked with their blood.
你的手上沾满了他们的血
Hey, just, uh, calm down there, okay?
你先冷静一下
You killed him.
是你杀了他
Marston wouldn't come back here if he knew there was a threat.
马斯顿知道这里有危险的话是不会回来的
Maybe Marston needed you. I don't.
或许马斯顿需要你 但我不需要
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
You shoot me, and you'll never get what you want.
杀了我 你就永远拿不到你想要的东西了
What's the first thing your company does
你们公♥司♥派部队进开伯尔山口时
when they send a unit into the Khyber Pass, huh?
第一件事会做什么
They find a village or a local
他们会找一个村民或当地人
who can tell them things that no satellite can.
告诉他们卫星侦测不到的消息
Access, intel...
入口 情报
Christine's DNA.
克里斯汀的DNA
Whatever you need,
无论你要什么
I'm the only one that can get it.
只有我能拿到
I'm here now.
我在这里了
No blind spots.
就没有盲区
You better deliver.
你最好说到做到
Nothing you do to me will make me help you.
无论你做什么 我都不会帮你的
There's no reason for you not to help.
你没理由不帮我
The resistance has been killed.
反抗军已经被歼灭了
Including Julia, thanks to Barbie.
多亏芭比 茱莉亚也没能幸免
Is that true?
真的吗
It's true.
真的
Joe, it's time you started working with us.
乔 你该与我们合作了
You're fighting for nobody but yourself.
你现在只能为自己奋斗
There's nothing left for you but the kinship.
除了亲密关系你一无所有
Okay, that's enough. Go to hell.
够了 去死吧
That's enough.
够了
I said, that's enough.
我说够了
Hey, get out of here.
你出去
He's never going to listen to you.
他不会听你话的
Good cop, bad cop. I get it.
红脸白脸 我懂
Joe, I am not one of them.
乔 我不是他们的人
Okay? It's really me.
这就是真实的我
I didn't kill Julia.
我没杀茱莉亚
She's the one that brought me back.
是她救回我的
What about Norrie?
诺莉呢
And the others?
还有其他人
I'm hoping they're still alive,
我希望他们还活着
but we got to get you out of here.
但得先救你出去
I fell for this before with Sam.
我之前就被山姆这么骗过
Look, I promise you,
我保证
this is real.
这是真的
Come meet Julia with me.
跟我去见茱莉亚
Joe, this is me.
乔 真的是我
It's the same guy that found you
那个在安琪死后
at the Sweetbriar after Angie died.
在野蔷薇餐馆找到你的那个人
I was there for you then; I am here for you now.
那时我救过你 现在也是在救你
If I was one of them, wouldn't I want you
如果我是他们的人 难道我不想让你
to stay here and build this thing?
留下来建那东西吗
All right, point taken.
好吧 我相信你
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
So, the dome-- is it calcifying?
穹顶是在钙化吗
Yes.
对
Then it's sealing up.
然后它会封闭起来
A-Air's not gonna get through, and we'll-we'll suffocate.
空气进不来 我们会窒息而死
Barbie, I have to stay and build this device.
芭比 我得留下建造这个装置
What are you talking about, stay?
你在说什么 留下吗
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表