剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
After everything you've done,
你做了那些事
why should we listen to anything you say?
我们为什么还要相信你的话
Because I killed Christine.
因为我杀了克丽丝汀
If Christine's dead,
如果克丽丝汀死了
does that mean the infection's gone?
那感染是不是就失效了
I don't know.
我不知道
What infection?
什么感染
No way, Norrie.
别告诉他 诺莉
I still don't trust him. He killed Angie,
我还是不相信他 他杀了安琪
and now he's killed again.
现在他又杀人了
Joe.
乔
What Sam did to Angie is unforgivable.
山姆对安琪所做的事罪无可恕
But we're all fugitives from the kinship.
但我们都是从亲密关系里逃出来的
And there's not many of us.
同伴太少了
Why is he gagged?
他为什么被堵住了嘴
Because he wouldn't stop yelling.
因为他一直在大叫大喊
We took him from Eva
我们从伊娃那里带走了他
because she was trying to kill him,
因为伊娃要杀他
which he said he wanted.
而他想要被杀
I won't yell.
我不会喊的
I don't want them to find me.
我不想让他们发现我
Thank you for saving my life.
谢谢你们救了我
Looks like you broke a couple ribs
你摔下来的时候
during the fall, as well.
好像肋骨也断了几根
You'll heal, but it's gonna take a while.
你会痊愈的 但需要一段时间
We didn't bring any pain medication.
我们没有止痛药
Here.
给
This will get you through a few hours.
能帮你撑几个小时
Do you remember what happened?
你还记得发生了什么吗
Eva told me I was using up too many resources.
伊娃说我用了太多资源
That it would be best if I died.
我死了最好
I said, "Okay."
我就说可以
What made you change your mind?
那你为什么又改主意了
I don't know, it's weird.
不知道 很奇怪
I... I remember thinking
我记得我一直在想
that all I cared about was the kinship.
我只在乎亲密关系
That it felt more important than my own life.
它比我的命还重要
But it doesn't now?
现在不一样了吗
I don't want to die.
我不想死
It's good to have you back, Hunter.
欢迎回来 亨特
Incoming. Get in the freezer.
有人来了 到冷藏室里去
They won't look for you if they find me.
如果他们找到我就不会再找你了
Go. Go, go, go, go.
快快快
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
I can never make up for what I did to you,
虽然我没法弥补我对你犯下的错误
but I can protect you.
但是我可以保护你们
Give you a chance to fight back
让你们有机会反击
against whatever's happening to us.
把我们弄成这样的东西
Whatever you hear,
无论你们听到什么
don't come out.
都别出来
All clear.
安全
Told you they'd be gone.
跟你说了他们会走的
I heard the door chime again.
我听见门又响了一次
Who do you think was here?
你觉得来的人是谁
I don't know, but Sam saved our asses.
不知道 不过山姆救了我们
The sun rose.
出太阳了
At least there's that.
至少是这样的
How you feeling?
你觉得怎么样
Any better?
好点了吗
Drink this, it'll help.
喝了这个 会有帮助的
You're keeping me from doing my duty for the kinship.
你们阻止了我为亲密关系尽责
Take me back to Town Hall or I'll scream.
带我回镇议厅 否则我要喊了
Yeah, and we'll put you back in the freezer and gag you.
那我们就把你关到冷藏室里 把你的嘴堵上
Why is he acting like this again?
他怎么又这样了
I don't know.
我不知道
Hunter, no!
亨特 不要
Get back!
别过来
Stay back. Calm down, Hunter.
别过来 冷静点 亨特
I swear, if you come any closer...
我发誓 你要是再敢靠近...
Hunter... You want me to calm down?!
亨特 你想让我冷静吗
Stop! You are keep me from doing my duty.
住手 你们这是不让我尽责
Where are they going?
他们要去哪
I don't know.
不知道
But look at them.
看看他们
They look like ants marching in a line,
就像是蚂蚁排成队前进
doing whatever Queen Christine ordered them to.
服从克丽丝汀女王的一切命令
Just a bunch of mindless drones,
一群愚蠢的雄蜂
only caring about her kinship.
只关心他们的亲密关系
Don't let me get like that.
不要让我也变成这样
We're in this together.
我们共同面对
All the way to the bitter, apocalyptic end.
直到苦涩的末日
I was thinking about Hunter.
我在想亨特的事
He got all Freaky Friday again
山姆给了他止疼药后
right after Sam gave him another one of those pain pills.
他又变成那样了
When he's in pain,
他疼的时候
he's as normal as Hunter will ever be.
就恢复到正常的情况了
When he's on the meds,
可吃了药以后
he's like one of those drones outside.
他就和外面的雄蜂们一样了
Joe.
乔
Norrie.
诺莉
Oh, God.
天哪
Should we take bets on which Hunter we're gonna get?
要不要打个赌猜猜这次是什么样的亨特
If it's drone boy, we're screwed. Joe.
要是像雄蜂那样 我们就完了 乔
Norrie, please, help me.
诺莉 求求你们 帮帮我
The pain is back. I'm scared.
我又疼了 我很害怕
What the hell is going on with you?
你怎么回事
I think it's fear.
我想是因为害怕
What do you mean?
什么意思
When I was eight, I... was in a car accident with my mom.
我八岁的时候 我跟我妈妈出过一次车祸
I was right there watching her die.
我眼睁睁地看着她死了
I had no idea.
我完全不知道
I'm so sorry.
很遗憾
Ever since,
从那以后
my greatest fear is dying young.
我最害怕的就是英年早逝
But... my point is,
不过 我是想说
after my fall, I should have been scared out of my mind.
我摔下来后 我应该都吓死了
But I didn't feel anything because of the pain meds.
不过因为有止疼药 我什么感觉都没有
And then...
然后
when the pills wear off,
随着药效消失
I remember how afraid I am.
我记起了我有多害怕
And I'm me again.
又变回了原来的我
It's not the pain.
不是因为疼
It's the emotion.
是因为情绪
Wh-What do you mean?
什么意思
Do you remember when Sam stood you up
记不记得山姆爽约之后
and I lost it?
我情绪失控了
Yeah.
记得
That's when you said the real me was back.
那时你说那才是真正的我
I was angry.
我当时很生气
Christine is trying to keep us from having emotions.
克丽丝汀是想让我们都没有情绪
Because when our feelings surface,
因为一旦我们的有了感觉
so does our humanity.
我们就恢复了人性
For me, it's anger.
对我来说 就是生气
And for Hunter, it's fear.
对亨特来说 就是害怕
What about me?
那我呢
Grief.
悲痛
Your sister.
你姐姐
It was why Christine wanted you to forgive Sam.
这就是克丽丝汀想要你原谅山姆的原因
So you could move on and join the kinship.
这样你就能放下过去 加入到亲密关系中
Do you know what this means?
你知道这意味着什么吗
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表