剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
there's still a chance. Well, consider that done.
我们仍然有机会 我马上去办
Dr. Bloom and I will set up the lab. Come with me.
布鲁姆博士和我会搭建实验室 跟我来
Is there any way we can help?
我们能帮上忙吗
Yeah, if you've got any ideas
当然 如果你知道
on where to find Christine, then shoot.
在哪能找到克丽丝汀 那就快说
The drone we brought in.
用我们带来的无人机
Yeah, we could fly it around town, see if we can spot her.
我们可以让它环绕小镇 看能不能找到她
That's a great idea.
那是个好主意
All right, everybody, remember to check in, okay?
好了大家 记得定时报到 好吗
It's beautiful.
真美
It's the dome's dying light.
这是穹顶残余的生命之光
I'm draining what's left of its energy into the baby.
我在把它剩余的能量注入这个孩子
It will hasten the calcification,
这会加快钙化
but without the amethysts, we have no choice.
但没了紫水晶 我们别无选择
The new queen has to be cocooned.
新女王必须被裹入茧里
No, let me go.
不 放开我
It's for the baby.
这是为了这个孩子
Christine...
克丽丝汀
It's expiring too fast.
钙化太快了
If the dome seals up before the queen is ready,
如果穹顶完全钙化时女王还没准备好
the kinship won't make it out of here alive.
亲密关系就没法活着离开这里
So this stem cell thing's for real?
干细胞的事是说真的
We're so close.
我们距成功咫尺之遥
We just need a fresh sample of the most recent viral strain.
只需要最新病毒株的新鲜样本
There's some more lab equipment outside.
外面还有些实验仪器
Can you go bring it in, please?
你能帮我们拿进来吗
Dr. Bloom's enthusiasm is misplaced, as I think you know.
布鲁姆博士的干劲用错地方了 我想你明白
Synthesizing a new formula will take months.
重新合成配方要再花几个月
And by that time, the virus will have mutated again.
等到那个时候 病毒早已经变异了
Aluminum phosphide?
磷化铝
It's a grain fumigant.
这是种谷物熏蒸剂
I brought it in with us to help preserve the cattle feed.
我带进来是为了保存牛饲料
Conveniently, it's extremely toxic.
很巧的是它毒性很高
And it only takes a few minutes to work.
只用几分钟就能见效
So you want to poison the infected.
你想要毒害被感染的人
All you have to do is get us access to the food supply.
你只要带我们去他们保存食物的地方就行
Look, there might be other options.
听着 应该还有别的办法
I'm the first one that wants to rid the planet of these freaks,
没有人比我更想把这些怪胎从地球上清除
but with the dome calcifying, we need their help.
但穹顶正在钙化 我们需要他们的帮助
The dome is calcifying?
穹顶正在钙化
Yeah, our little magic bubble here is turning to stone.
对 这个神奇的气泡马上要变成石头了
I mean, it already feels hot as a damn sauna in here.
现在这里已经热得像蒸桑室
Pretty soon, no fresh air will get through at all.
很快新鲜空气将没法穿过穹顶
We're all going to asphyxiate.
我们都会窒息而死
Unless we let the Life Forcers bring down the dome
除非我们让生命力量用他们正在建造的装置
with that device thing they're building.
让穹顶降下
Which means we let the infected get out.
也就是说感染的人会离开穹顶
More importantly, we get out.
更重要的是我们能出去
It's not like the aliens are gonna run free.
那并不意味着外星人能就此逃脱
Government's already set up a perimeter manned by your company.
政♥府♥已经让你们公♥司♥的人守在了穹顶周围
They're gonna work on a cure,
他们会研制解药
and, by then, I'll be in "Timbuk-freakin-tu."
到那时我早逃到廷巴克图去了
You're welcome to join me, if you'd like.
如果你想的话 欢迎跟我一起去
How long before they finish this device?
他们要多久能完成那个装置
Shouldn't be more than a couple days.
几天之内应该就能完成
They conscripted Joe McAlister.
他们交给了乔·麦卡利斯特
Kid's a pain in the ass, but he's smart as they come.
那小孩很烦人 但确实聪明绝顶
By the way, you might want to get rid of the special sauce.
顺便说一句 你最好处理掉那个特殊调味料
You don't want a murder rap on your record when we get out.
等你出去时 你可不希望受到谋杀指控
Trust me.
相信我
You're back.
你回来了
Where have you been? Are you all right?
你去哪了 你没事吧
Big Jim kidnapped me
大个儿吉姆绑♥架♥了我
so Aktaion could inject me with some BS cure.
然后阿克泰昂给我注射了某种扯淡解药
Something made from your DNA.
用你的DNA做成的
They injected you with something?
他们给你注射了东西
It had no effect.
完全无效
If anything, the Life Force in me is stronger.
如果有效 就是让我体内的生命力量更强了
I killed two Aktaion guards before I got back here.
我回到这里之前杀了两名阿克泰昂的守卫
I'm relieved to have you back.
你回来我就放心了
We need you for what's coming.
为了现在的事态我们需要你
Barbie, as you suspected,
芭比 跟你怀疑的一样
regained his humanity.
找回了他的人性
He kidnapped Eva,
他绑♥架♥了伊娃
held her captive until she gave birth.
俘虏了她 直到她生产
Are they safe?
她们没事吧
Eva served her purpose.
伊娃完成了她的使命
Her time is done.
她的生命到此为止
What about the baby?
那孩子呢
Being prepared to meet her flock.
在为见她的子民做准备
Sam and I started the cocooning process.
山姆和我已经将她放入茧中
You and Sam?
你和山姆
Shouldn't you be babysitting Joe?
你不是应该去看着乔吗
Sam, need some help here. Go.
山姆 这里需要人手 去吧
I'll catch up to you.
我等下去找你们
What's happening to her?
她怎么了
She's not getting enough oxygen.
她得不到足够的氧气
Looks like there's a bunch of people who can't breathe. Why?
看来有很多人都没法呼吸 为什么
The energy we used from the dome to cocoon the queen
我们用穹顶的能量帮女王做茧
sped up its calcification.
那加速了穹顶的钙化
People are feeling the effects.
人们已经受到了影响
I feel fine.
我没什么感觉
Well, the elderly will be hit first.
老年人会最先受影响
Their bodies aren't as efficient.
他们的身体机能太弱
Pretty soon we'll all feel it.
很快我们所有人都能感觉到
Heart palpitations,
心悸
motor problems, trouble breathing.
身体不协调 没法呼吸
How do we stop it?
怎么才能阻止这一切
We can't.
阻止不了
Unfortunately, it's only going to get worse.
不幸的是 事态只会越来越糟
We need to leave the dome sooner than planned,
我们得比计划中更早离开穹顶
and we have a lot of work to do before then.
在那之前我们有很多工作要做
Tell me what to do.
告诉我该怎么做
You and Sam help the ill into the beds.
你和山姆帮病患卧床休息
I'll meet you back here in an hour.
我一小时后回来找你们
Thank God.
谢天谢地
I was dying here.
我都要死了
The heat is rising as the dome hardens.
穹顶在硬化 气温会升高
I'd say we have 24 hours left before it seals up completely.
在穹顶完全封闭之前 我们还剩二十四小时
You can't be serious.
你不是说真的吧
How close are you to finishing?
你还有多久能完工
These amethysts will work,
这些紫水晶能起效
but now I need to find a replacement for the egg.
但我还要找到蛋的替代物
Something powerful enough to amplify the tone
要强力到能放大音调
so the dome can receive them.
让穹顶接收到
And what ideas do you have for replacing the egg?
替代物你有什么想法
I don't know.
不知道
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
I'm a kid.
我只是个小孩
You are one of the smartest, most inventive people I know.
我是我认识的最聪明 最会创造的人之一
You wouldn't be here
如果我不相信
if I didn't believe you could save us.
你能救大家 就不会找你
I-I can't be responsible
我不能为
for whether 2,000 people live or die.
两千人的生死负责
Anyone would be overwhelmed thinking that.
谁遇到这情况都会慌
Think of it as saving your girlfriend.
就把它想成是救诺莉吧
Who you vowed to kill.
那个你发誓杀掉的人
We're way past that now.
这事早就过去了
Our priority, like yours, is to get out of here alive.
现在我们的首要目标 都是活着离开这
Can we focus on that?
能先解决这个吗
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表