剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
你谁都帮不了
Well, I have to try.
我总得试试
No, you don't understand.
不 你不明白
If you free him, you'll end up like all the others.
如果你放了他 你就会像其他人一样
Like Junior.
就像小詹姆斯一样
Junior?
小詹姆斯
He was just with me.
他刚才还和我在一起
We were in the tunnels together.
我们都在隧♥道♥里
We got separated.
我们分开了
I'll show you.
我带你看
After I was pulled underground, I was unconscious.
我被拉到地下后失去了意识
Trapped in one of these until he cut me free.
被困在一个这种东西里面 然后他救了我
And then one of those, it...
之后又有一个...
it wrapped around his legs, his body.
包住了他的腿 他的身体
I couldn't save him.
我救不了他
Please, Julia, we should go.
求你了 茱莉亚 我们得走了
No.
不
No, I'm not giving up...
不 我不会放弃
on Barbie, on our friends!
芭比 放弃我们的朋友
Julia, your leg.
茱莉亚 你的腿
You're hurt,
你很疼
exhausted. Let me help.
很疲惫 让我帮你
Look.
你看
These... things...
这些东西
connecting all the cocoons...
所有的茧都连通着
and they're all coming from up there.
而且都是从那里出来的
Julia, I'm scared!
茱莉亚 我很害怕
This cocoon, it's... different.
这个茧 与众不同
It's larger.
更大一些
I can't see who's inside.
我看不清谁在里面
The egg.
那个蛋
Dome.
穹顶
These cocoons.
这些茧
There's got to be a connection.
它们之间一定有联♥系♥
What if the egg is like...
会不会这个蛋就像是
a key...
一把钥匙
to unlock the cocoons?
能够打开这些茧
Your father didn't bring the egg back from Zenith.
你父亲没有把蛋从齐尼斯带回来
But you told me he was on his way to Chester's Mill.
不过你跟我说他在去切斯特磨坊镇的路上
We need the egg!
我们需要那颗蛋
How can you be so sure?
你怎么能这么确定
You saw what happened to me when it was taken from Chester's Mill.
你看到了它被从切斯特磨坊镇拿走后我发生了什么
I'm... I'm connected to it somehow.
我 我跟它有某种联♥系♥
I almost died. I can't explain it.
我差点就死了 我也解释不了
I just know we have to have the egg.
我就是知道我们需要那颗蛋
We need to find a way to get a message to my father.
我们得想办法向我父亲传递消息
What's wrong?
怎么了
There's just one problem.
有一个问题
Get out of here!
滚开
Go on! Get!
快走 滚
Yeah, that's right!
这样就对了
This is mine! This is all mine!
这里是我的 这全都是我的
You better run.
你最好赶紧跑
You hear me?
听见了吗
Boss!
头儿
Is there a problem?
有问题吗
After the memorial last night,
昨晚的纪念仪式后
I was pretty messed up, so I found some...
我很伤心 所以我找了...
comfort?
点安慰
She needs to go now.
她得离开
Roger that.
明白
Change of plans.
计划有变
It's a work thing. But...
工作上的事 可是
I'll call.
我会打给你
Yeah.
嗯
He'll call.
他会打给你
Hey, can you unlock this?
你能解开这个吗
You insult me.
简直是侮辱我
From the look of that vein in your forehead,
从你额头上的青筋来看
whatever's on here's got to be...
这里面的东西一定
Yeah, it's important.
是的 很重要
Yeah, and unlocked.
好了 解锁了
Okay, so this video right here,
这段视频
this was taken yesterday right before Ben died.
是昨天在本临死前拍的
You lifted the dead kid's phone?
你偷了那个死去孩子的手♥机♥吗
Not judging.
不是批判你
Chester's Mill cop.
切斯特磨坊镇警♥察♥
Chester's Mill groundkeeper.
切斯特磨坊镇管♥理♥员♥
Chester's Mill delivery guy.
切斯特磨坊镇快递员
Different hair, different clothes.
不同的发型 不同的衣着
Moustache, no moustache.
有胡子 没胡子
But here's where it gets weird.
然后诡异的事情就发生了
They're all the same freaking face.
他们的面容是一样的
Barbie, I'm telling you they're all the same dude.
芭比 他们都是同一个人
Whatever's going down in Chester's Mill,
无论切斯特磨坊镇发生了什么
here's proof that it ain't real.
都不是真的 这就是证据
What did he mean "not real"?
什么叫"不是真的"
Plug this in.
连上电脑
I want you to play it again.
再放一遍
Punch in on their faces.
把他们的脸放大
Chest... Mill...
切斯特 磨坊镇
What the hell? What's happening?
怎么搞的 怎么了
I-I-I don't know.
我 我不知道
The file's, like, corrupted or something.
文件 好像是损坏了
Okay, so then fix it. I'm trying! I...
好吧 那就修好它 我正在努力 我
This makes no sen... I...
完全没道理 我
Okay, I need you to do whatever it takes to retrieve that file.
好吧 无论如何把那文件恢复好
Do you understand me?
你明白了吗
Hey! Do you understand me?
你听明白了吗
Yeah.
是的
Meet me at the bar in an hour.
一个小时后去酒吧找我
Ben was such a good friend.
本是个很好的朋友
I can't believe he's dead.
不敢相信他死了
Chester's Mill strikes again.
切斯特磨坊镇又出事了
It doesn't make any sense.
完全没有道理啊
What?
怎么了
Go to college and gain, like, 15 pounds.
去上大学会变胖的
It helps keep the weight off.
这能帮我减肥
You're so gonna love it there.
你一定会爱上那里的
Who says I'm even going?
谁说我要去了
It's like you're trapped under a dome and you can't even see it.
就好像你被穹顶困住 却完全不知道一样
Joe, this isn't what Angie would've wanted.
乔 这不是安琪想要的
She was my sister...
她是我姐姐
Yeah, and she's dead!
是的 但她已经死了
Just like my mom.
我妈妈也是
And it sucks and it's unfair.
这很糟糕 很不公平
But that doesn't mean you stop living.
但这并不意味着你不再继续生活了
Leaving Chester's Mill is the best thing I ever did.
离开切斯特磨坊镇是我做的最正确的事
It allowed me to heal and to meet new people.
我能够开始恢复 认识新的朋友
I feel like a different person and I want that for you, too.
我感觉变了一个人 我希望你也能这样
You're different, all right.
你不一样了 好吧
The clothes, the hair.
你的衣服 发型
A sorority? Seriously?
女生联谊会 不是吧
It's nice to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
加入一个大组织是件好事
To belong.
有归属感
Is that why you haven't been back here in over a year?
这就是你一年多都没回来的原因吗
You're too busy belonging?
忙着去找归属感了
We decided that we would take a break until you graduate, Joe.
我们说好了在你毕业之前先分开的 乔
It was great catching up with you, Norrie.
很高兴跟你叙旧 诺莉
Joe.
乔
Damn it.
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表