剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
Well, the houses were destroyed when the dome contracted,
穹顶收缩了以后房♥子都毁了
so there's nowhere else for them to go.
他们没地方去
I'd like to change all that.
我想改变这状况
So take your dad's office for instance,
拿你♥爸♥的办公室来说吧
I'd like to blow out the walls
我想把墙炸掉
and fashion one large communal area.
改成一片大型公共区域
How would you do that?
你会怎么弄
Remove the trim, cut through the drywall,
移走镶边 敲掉石膏板
take out the studs with a reciprocating saw.
用锯子锯掉立柱
See? You retained the knowledge you gained in the other world.
看到没有 你在那个世界学的东西还记得
James...
詹姆斯
Chester's Mill needs to heal from the wounds
切斯特磨坊镇需要从你父亲
that your father inflicted.
造成的伤害里恢复
Tearing down his office shows everyone
拆掉他的办公室能告诉大家
that Big Jim no longer has a hold on this place.
大个儿吉姆不再掌控这里了
If this is too hard for you, I understand.
如果你很难接受 我理解
Someone else can handle it.
别人会来处理
But... it might be good for you.
但...这可能对你有好处
Cathartic.
让你宣泄
Who are you?
你们是谁
Where are we?
我们在哪
Hey, what are you doing here?
你们干什么
Hey, slow down! Wait...
住手 等等
Get the hell away from me! Get away from me!
离我远点 离我远点
Get away! No!
走开 不
Please tell me you have the camera.
拜托告诉我相机在你手上
What's wrong? Is it missing?
怎么 不见了吗
I had it last night; this morning it was gone.
我昨晚还拿着 今早就不见了
Did someone see you with it yesterday?
昨天有人看到你拿着它吗
Why are you assuming it was my fault?
为什么你就觉得是我的错
Oh, my God. Maybe someone's suspicious of you.
天啊 可能是有人怀疑你呢
I don't understand why you're still pretending to be a therapist.
我不明白你为什么还在假装治疗师
I am following the path set out for me in the alternate reality.
我是在遵循我在另一个现实里的道路
Do you hear yourself?
你听见自己的话了吗
You sound crazy.
听起来像疯了
Oh, any crazier than thinking you're pregnant?
比觉得你怀孕还疯狂吗
Or holding hands with Dale Barbara in front of the whole town?
比在全镇人面前和戴尔·芭芭拉手牵手还疯狂吗
What happened in those cocoons clearly affected us.
那些茧里发生的事明显影响了我们
Yeah. The man I was with for what felt like a year
没错 和我在一起一年的男人
will barely look at me, and I'm lying to him about who I am.
连看都不看我 我还对自己的身份撒了谎
Maybe the footage being stolen is a sign.
或许录像被偷了是预兆
Oh, no, it's not a sign,
不 才不是预兆
it's a screw-up-- we have to get it back.
是你搞砸了 我们得去拿回它
I'm guessing that it was either Jim Rennie
我猜不是被吉姆·雷尼
or Julia Shumway who took it.
就是茱莉亚·沙姆韦拿走了
Jim seems to have taken off, but Julia, she...
吉姆看来是消失了 但茱莉亚...
well, she's two doors down at the motel.
她就在边上两栋楼的旅馆里
She is? With Dale?
是吗 和戴尔一起吗
Am I interrupting?
我打扰了吗
Not at all.
没有
Eva was just leaving.
伊娃正要走
Thank you for letting me know.
谢谢你告诉我这事
Rest assured I'll handle the situation.
放心 我会处理好的
How's the support group going?
互助小组怎么样
Good. We had more people today.
挺好的 今天更多人加入了
Coming together as a community is really helping.
作为社区团结起来真的很有用
And how's Abby Dewitt?
艾比·德维特呢
Is she coping any better? She didn't show this morning.
她适应得还好吗 今早她没来
I'll track her down, make sure she's okay.
我会找到她的 确保她没事
Thank you.
辛苦
How are you doing?
你怎么样
I'm good, but I still need to ask Joe for forgiveness.
挺好 但我还需要让乔原谅我
Would you like me to talk to him?
你想让我跟他聊聊吗
That'd be great.
那太好了
Be at the Sweetbriar at 7:00 p.m. tonight.
你今晚七点来野蔷薇餐馆
I'll make sure that Joe's there.
我会确保乔也在那
You're doing the right thing, Sam.
你在做正确的事 山姆
There's not enough food to go around.
食物要不够了
There's barely one can per family.
一家一个罐头都分不到
Well, when people get hungry, things get bad real fast.
大家一饿 情势会恶化得很快
I saw it happen last year.
我去年就见过
You mean when you were in the cocoons?
你是说在茧里的时候吗
Yeah.
是
How are you?
你好吗
I'm good.
挺好
Fire! Help!
着火了 救命
Oh my God! There's a kid in there!
天啊 里面有孩子
There's a kid inside!
帐篷里有孩子
Everybody back! Just get water!
大家退后 拿水来
My son is in there!
我儿子在里面
I got him, I got him. He's okay.
我找到他了 他没事
Get something under his head. He's okay.
拿东西来垫着他头 他没事
Somebody have any water?
谁有水
Okay.
好了
These tents are too close together-- it's dangerous.
这些帐篷靠太近了 很危险
Yes, you're right.
没错
Look, I know that many of you
我知道许多人
are without homes and others just want
失去了房♥子 有些人只是想
to be close to fellow Millers so we can lean on each other,
和镇民们住得近一些 互相帮助
which is why we're building dorms inside the town hall.
所以我们才要在市政厅里建宿舍
Pete, right?
你是彼得对吧
You worked construction before the dome came down?
穹顶降落之前你是搞建筑的吧
We could just really use your help.
你可以来帮忙
James Rennie is organizing a crew inside.
詹姆斯·雷尼在里边组织施工队
Yeah, I'll do whatever I can.
好 我会尽力帮忙的
Thank you.
谢谢
Using town hall for housing is smart, but...
把市政厅改造成住房♥很聪明 但是...
food's still our real issue.
食物供给仍是个问题
Have you considered alternate sources?
你们考虑过使用备用资源了吗
Seeds, wild plants?
比如种子 野生植物
We've pretty much combed through this whole town.
我们已经在全镇搜寻过这类食物了
I've worked in famine-stricken countries, learned a few tricks.
我在遭遇饥荒的国家工作过 学过一些技巧
Can't hurt to look again, right?
再找一遍也无碍吧
You could show me around town.
你可以带我逛逛镇子
Yeah, I guess I could.
好 可以
Wonderful.
太好了
Maybe we can discuss the dorm plans.
我们可以讨论一下住宿计划
I'd really love your input.
我想听听你的意见
His tests are negative.
他的测试结果是失败的
Contact with the egg hasn't altered him.
和蛋接触并没有改变他
No need for that mask.
不用再戴着面罩了
Malick?
马利克
Aktaion's inside the dome.
阿克泰昂的人在穹顶里
I wanted to thank you for yesterday.
昨天的事谢谢你
If you hadn't shown up, Melanie would've killed me.
如果你没出现 梅兰妮肯定就把我给杀了
Thank God that you were looking for food
感谢上帝 你并没有在正确的地点
in exactly the right spot.
寻找食物
Yeah, it was a lucky coincidence.
是啊 真是太巧了
Hunter, Norrie.
亨特 诺莉
Where's Joe? I thought that he was with you.
乔在哪 我以为他和你们在一起
He's had kind of a rough time since we got out of the cocoons
我们从茧里出来后他心情一直很糟糕
and he ran off somewhere.
不知道跑哪儿去了
Well, I'll find him.
我会找到他的
What can we do to help? More hunting?
我们能帮忙吗 再打次猎什么的
You were hunting?
你们去打猎了吗
I killed a pig.
我杀了一只野猪
Well, Barbie and Eva are out looking for food,
芭比和伊娃出去找食物了
but Junior could use you on his dorm-building team.
但小詹姆斯可以安排你们一起帮忙建宿舍
I'll show you.
我带你们过去吧
Do you mind waiting here for me?
你在这里等我一会儿行吗
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表