剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
with all the mistakes it's made-- it's gone.
做出了许多错事 他们没了
If we're gonna survive,
如果我们要活下来
you have to let it go.
你必须放手
I don't think I can.
我觉得我做不到
Dale.
戴尔
When are you gonna admit to what you already know?
你什么时候要承认你已经知道了
You're one of us.
你是我们中的一员
You and I--
你和我
we're part of something greater.
我们属于更伟大的事业
Julia gave this back to me.
茱莉亚还给我了
They're part of a world
他们是你
that you used to be a part of.
过去属于的世界的一部分
But you can't save that world.
但你没法拯救那个世界
You can save the one you're part of now.
你可以拯救你现在身处的世界
The one right here.
就是这个
Please, Dale.
拜托 戴尔
Join us.
加入我们
Save us.
拯救我们
Christine's in there.
克丽丝汀在这里
'Cause of you.
就因为你
When she comes out, you're gonna answer for what you did.
她出来时 你会为你的所作所为负责
Safe to say your Eiffel Tower's a...
可以说你的埃菲尔铁塔
puddle of molten iron.
是一堆铁水了
We're all that's left.
只剩我们了
You and me, Jim.
你和我 吉姆
We're the last living humans on Earth.
我们是世界上仅存的人类
We're the last living humans
我们是世界上仅存的
on Earth.
人类
Norrie, Joe! They're okay.
诺莉 乔 他们不是坏人
What are you doing here?
你们来这里干什么
We came to find you.
我们来找你们
Hunter? But he's...
亨特 但是他
He's one of us.
他是我们的人
Just recently converted.
我最近才改变信仰
There's a way to save the town.
有办法拯救小镇
How?
怎么做
Emotion.
情感
No, no, no, no, no, you're not going anywhere.
不不不 你哪里都不能去
Are you ready to face judgment?
你准备好面对审判了吗
You're all sure you want to do this?
你确定你们想这样做吗
Like you even need to ask, Red.
好像你需要问一样 红发妞
Hell yeah, I do.
我想的
Okay.
好吧
Then the resistance starts here.
反抗就从这里开始
Is anyone there? Please confirm.
有人在吗 请确认
I repeat. Is anyone there? Please confirm.
我重复 有人在吗 请确认
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表