剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
It's like chicken pox. Exactly.
就像水痘一样 没错
It can recur anytime.
随时都有可能复发
It happened to my partner
我的搭档就是这样
after he touched an egg we found in Mexico.
他碰过一颗在墨西哥发现的蛋
Once the dormant phases disappeared,
一旦过了潜伏期
the infection won out.
就会彻底被感染
That was a different egg.
那是颗不同的蛋
So was the one in Alaska.
阿♥拉♥斯加那颗也不一样
You have no proof that what happened to your partner
你没有证据表明发生在你搭档
or those scientists will happen here.
和那些科学家身上的事也会在这里发生
Could I talk to you inside, alone?
我能进去跟你单独谈谈吗
Julia.
茱莉亚
What if Hektor is right?
万一赫克特说得对呢
If this infection can come back,
如果这种感染能复发
then we should go get Joe and Barbie
那我们就得去救回乔和芭比
so they can be cured.
这样才能治好他们
We don't know Hektor.
我们不了解赫克特
Or if what he's saying is true.
也不知道他说的是不是真的
But we do know Barbie and Joe.
但是我们了解芭比和乔
Barbie is the same guy he was before the cocoons. Isn't Joe?
芭比现在和进茧里之前一样 乔也是对吧
Yes.
是的
But Sam was himself, too,
可是山姆之前也好了
and then after he was with Christine,
但是跟克丽丝汀待过之后
he went back to being one of them.
又成了他们中的一员
But Joe is strong. He's like you.
但是乔很坚强 像你一样
Right after the cocoons, I was with all of them,
从茧里出来后 我一直跟他们在一起
and I felt this pull to the kinship.
我感到很强的意愿想要加入亲密关系
Barbie is at town hall.
芭比现在在镇议厅
He'll find Joe, and they'll come back.
他会找到乔 然后一起回来的
We just need to trust them.
我们只需要相信他们
Good work leaving the clue at the funeral parlor.
你在殡仪馆柱子上留的线索很机智
The baby bottle was brilliant.
竟然能想到画一个奶瓶
I was looking out for you.
我当时是在帮你
And now I want to do the same for Joe.
现在我也想帮乔
Why are you working with the people
你为什么要跟抓过你
who captured and tortured you?
而且折磨过你的人合作
After everything that has happened under this dome,
在穹顶之下发生了这么多的事情
now Aktaion's here to help? I don't think so.
现在阿克泰昂却想要帮我们吗 我才不信
I don't trust 'em.
我也不相信他们
But they didn't blow my brains out, okay?
不过他们没杀我 好吧
And on the outside chance they do have a cure,
而且如果他们真有解药
Junior's gonna be first in line.
小詹姆斯会是第一个用上解药的人
I mean, don't you want a vial waiting for your boyfriend?
难道你不想给你男朋友弄到一瓶解药吗
I told you, he doesn't need it.
我跟你说了 他不需要
Love saved him.
爱情拯救了他
Yeah, go ahead and laugh.
不信算了
Love saved him, I see.
爱情拯救了他 我明白了
Yeah, so love trumps five years of medical research?
这么说爱情比五年的医学研究还厉害吗
I'll tell you, I bet $1,000 that
我敢打赌 赌一千美元
Barbie's back at Town Hall making more babies with Eva.
芭比现在正跟伊娃在镇议厅造人呢
She's still alive?
她还活着吗
What happened to Plan B?
不是有B计划吗
Didn't work out.
没成功
Hell.
该死
I'll be back. I got to go meet Barbie.
我一会回来 我要去见芭比
So Joe's a double agent.
这么说乔现在是双面间谍
And all we have to do is stay alive
而我们要做的就是好好活着
until he builds Christine's device,
直到他帮克丽丝汀建好那个装置
assuming it works.
而且假设那玩意有用
Well, it better.
最好是有用
Because the dome is calcifying.
因为穹顶正在钙化
If it doesn't come down, then we're all dead.
如果穹顶不能被消除 那我们都得死
And Aktaion's alleged cure, that won't even matter.
那时有没有阿克泰昂所谓的解药都无所谓了
All right, you ready to go meet Hektor?
好吧 你准备好去见赫克特了吗
Actually...
其实
there's something else that I need to do.
我还有些事要去做
Christine took Eva out to Jacobsen's farm.
克丽丝汀把伊娃带去了雅各布森的农场
And you want to go out there.
所以你想去那看看
I'm just worried about the baby.
我只是担心孩子
Is that all?
只有孩子吗
Julia...
茱莉亚
How was it, being back with the kinship?
回到亲密关系中什么感觉
Did you feel any kind of a pull?
感受到那种加入的意愿了吗
No.
没有
There's nothing at all.
什么都没有
I don't want you to go.
我不想你去
I want you to come back to the Resistance with me.
我想你跟我一起回到反抗军中
But I understand why you need to.
不过我明白你为什么需要去
I respect it.
我尊重你的想法
You're gonna be a great father.
你会是一个伟大的父亲
The baby-- I just wanted that to be us.
那孩子 要是那是我们的孩子就好了
I know.
我知道
Me, too.
我也是怎么想的
Julia, I am with you.
茱莉亚 我现在跟你在一起
And you need to trust me.
所以你需要相信我
I do.
我相信
I just don't trust them.
我只是不相信他们
When will you be back?
你什么时候回来
As soon as I can.
尽快
Okay?
好吗
Stop touching me.
别碰我
I'm tired of being cooped up in this filthy barn.
我不想被困在这个肮脏的谷仓里了
Eva, try to relax.
伊娃 放松一下
I can't.
做不到
Where's Dale? He left to kill Julia hours ago.
戴尔在哪 他几个小时前就去杀茱莉亚了
What if he couldn't do it?
他要是没做到怎么办
What if they're out there right now together?
要是他们复合了怎么办
The anxiety you're feeling is normal--
你现在的焦虑是正常现象
about becoming a mother, about the unknown.
因为你要当母亲了 有很多未知
I felt the same way.
我也有过这种感觉
This is different. Of course.
这不一样 当然了
You're carrying the queen.
你现在怀的可是女王
But Barbie is your mate.
可芭比是你的配偶
And once he sees you, he'll never leave again.
他一旦见了你 就不会离开了
Christine is making sure of it.
克丽斯汀正在确保这件事
Charlotte.
夏洛特
You're the first. Are you ready?
你是第一个 你准备好了吗
Yes.
是的
Here.
来吧
The queen needs you.
女王需要你
So don't be frightened.
所以不要害怕
What happens next will be beautiful.
接下来将要发生的事很美好
This is it?
只有这个吗
How am I supposed to figure this out without the proper tools?
没有合适的工具我怎么能制♥作♥出来
There are seven amethysts here.
这上面有七个紫水晶
It'll have to do.
做不出来也得做
It's all you could get, isn't it?
你只能拿到这一个 对吧
Because you're that low on the totem pole.
因为你在他们中是最低级的
Babysitter duty.
只能负责看着我
Just a slave who does whatever he's told.
就像奴隶一样 按吩咐办事
Hell, you even have to do whatever I tell you.
我让你做什么你都得乖乖听话
Your words don't mean anything to me.
你的话对我没用
When I gave myself to the kinship, my guilt,
当我把自己献给紧密关系时 我的愧疚
my shame, and the need for your forgiveness melted away...
我的羞耻 还有渴求你原谅的想法都没有了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Isolating frequencies, trying to see if I can break that bowl.
分离频率 看看能不能把这个碗震破
Is that necessary? It is if I say so.
有这必要吗 我说有就有
You're alive. I'm hugging you, aren't I?
你还活着 我在抱你 不是吗
Is that a gun?
那是把枪吗
Yeah, I'm breaking you out.
对 我来救你出去
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表