剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
and pink stars is not a story
还有粉色星星的故事
that we can allow the world to know.
不能让世人知道
There.
给
This is gonna be your version of what happened.
这是你们故事的版本
"Four weeks ago,
"四周前
"A radical experiment
"一项由阿克泰昂实施
"seeking a ground-breaking alternative source of energy,
"旨在寻找独创可再生能源的激进实验
“conducted by Aktaion, went horribly wrong.
"出现了严重错误
"Aktaion attempted to repair the problem,
"阿克泰昂尝试补救问题
"but their solution only made things worse,
"但他们的办法让事态更严重
"until eventually their CEO, Hektor Martin,
"直到一直在穹顶之下的
"Who was under the dome the entire time,
"公♥司♥总经理赫克托·马丁被杀
"Was killed--
"才缓和
"the result of a terrible experiment
"他的死也是可怕实验的结果
"he was solely responsible for.
"这场实验的责任完全在他
"Tragically, most of the town expired
"悲剧的是 大部分镇民
"when the dome came down,
"在穹顶落下时去世了
leaving only a few survivors."
"只留下些许幸存者"
So you're-you're talking about those of us
所以你说的是那些没有
that show no signs of an alien infection.
外星人感染的迹象的人
Correct.
没错
And as long as it remains dormant
而且只要你和其他人
in you and the others,
还在潜伏期
you will have your freedom.
你们就是自♥由♥的
With conditions.
但有条件
There are many more details there to commit to memory.
还有更多细节不能忘
My men found this.
我的手下找到了这个
Do we have an agreement?
我们达成一致了吗
And what happens to the rest of the town?
那其他镇民会怎样
What are you going to do to them?
你要对他们干什么
They're safely being held until we can find a cure.
在找到治疗办法前先安全地关起来
This so-called queen, Dawn, is dead.
所谓的女王 道恩 已经死了
The kinship doesn't pose a threat.
亲密关系没有危险
We are not monsters, Mr. Barbara.
我们不是禽兽 芭芭拉先生
But do take this as a warning:
但我警告你
should you or any of your friends
要是你或你的朋友们
speak about "Aliens from a distant homeworld,"
讲遥远家园来的外星人的事
or should the word "kinship" be even whispered
或是将"亲密关系"这个词悄悄传入
in conspiracy theory circles,
阴谋论圈子里
the terms of this agreement--
合同条款
and your freedom-- will be forfeit.
还有你们的自♥由♥将不复存在
Oh, come on, Mr. Barbara.
签吧 芭芭拉先生
Only your signature is keeping you
只有你的签名才能让你
from seeing Julia Shumway again.
再见到茱莉亚·沙姆韦
Everyone else signed.
其他人都签了
Is there a problem?
有问题吗
Well, not for me.
我没问题
But for you?
至于你们的问题嘛
Oh, yeah, big time.
没错 一直都会有
You see, the way I see it,
在我看来
you've got a lot of explaining to do.
你们有很多解释工作要做
I mean, after all,
毕竟
the dome was an international media sensation.
穹顶引发了全球媒体的轰动
How many millions-- uh, billions of people
有几百万 几十亿人
want to know what happened?
都想知道怎么回事
How many people are desperate for the truth?
有多少人迫切想要真♥相♥
Now, sure, you could...
当然 你可以
have a pundit...
找学者
with his tie,
戴着领带
and PhD from Harvard do the talking for you.
哈佛的博士为你讲话
But you got to ask yourself: will people believe him?
但你得问问自己 人们会相信他吗
So... there must be a...
所以 必须有一个
a better way to tell your story.
更好的办法来讲你的故事
Imagine counting on someone who lived through the events,
试想依赖一个挺过此事的人
a pillar of Chester's Mill community,
切斯特磨坊社区的顶梁柱
whom everybody will believe.
大家都会相信他
A person who could sell ice to an Eskimo.
一个可以推销冰给爱斯基摩人的人
That's derogatory-- they're called Inuits.
那是蔑称 他们叫作因纽特人
Be that as it may,
即便如此
all I'm saying is
我只想说
that person would want fair and just compensation
那个人想要公平的补偿
for performing such a great service to their country.
因为他为国家做出了重大的贡献
Hypothetically speaking,
假设如此
what kind of "fair compensation" are we talking about?
这个所谓的"公平的补偿”是怎样的
No, you tell Congressman Simms we're not about to cut a deal
不 你告诉西姆斯议员我们不会达成协议
if he can't line up his own delegation.
除非他能组建自己的代表团
Really not a good time, babe.
真不是时候 亲爱的
Tell me about it.
我也有同感
We got a hit.
我们有发现了
I'm gonna have to call you back.
我得稍后打给你
Is this line secure?
线路安全吗
I work for the NSA.
我为国安局工作
Yeah, I think the line is secure.
是 我觉得线路很安全
When?
什么时候的事
Time stamp says three weeks ago.
时间戳显示三周前
Look, you need to call your boss. Now.
听着 你得给你上司打电♥话♥ 立刻
I'm on it.
马上打
Julia, don't!
茱莉亚 别
What? I'll get it.
怎么 我来
Haven't I seen you on the news or something?
我是不是在新闻上还是哪里见过你
All right, hit it.
好吧 发动了
There you go.
可以了
Bless you.
祝福你们
Bless you. Thank you.
祝福你 谢谢
You got it. You all have a good day. You too.
没事 祝你们今天愉快 你们也是
Really, Ted?!
真的吗 泰德
Would it kill you to get off your ass and thank them?
你起身去谢下他们会死吗
Hey, when are we gonna do that?
我们什么时候要那样做啊
What's that, fight?
做什么 吵架吗
The day's still young.
日子还长着呢
Get married.
结婚啊
Huh?
什么
Lose something, Private?
丢了什么东西吗 列兵
Sir, no, sir.
没有 长官
You mind telling me why you're going through my desk, Jenkins?
你介意告诉我你为什么在翻我的书桌吗 詹金斯
Colonel Finley was asking
芬利上校要
for the requisitions I left for you to sign.
我拿给你签字的请求
Is that all?
就这样吗
That's all, sir.
是的 长官
Jenkins...?
詹金斯
Get me my coffee.
给我拿咖啡
You sure you're not mad?
你确定你没生气吗
Nope.
没有
Never liked that fishing pole anyway.
反正我也不喜欢那鱼竿
I really didn't mean to drop it in the river,
我真的不是故意把它丢到河里的
it's just that fish was...
只是那条鱼
he was all squiggly.
一直在蠕动
Yeah, it was all squiggly.
是啊 一直在蠕动
Would have been delicious.
会很好吃的
All right, moody, so if it's not that, what is it?
好了 忧郁男 如果不是那事 那是什么
Um... you-you serious about, uh, about getting married?
你说要结婚是认真的吗
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 嗯
We've been on the road for, what, a year?
我们在路上已经一年了吗
And Chester's Mill seems like a lifetime ago.
切斯特磨坊镇好像是上辈子的事了
What do you know about me?
你知道我什么
I know...
我知道
that there is no one in the world...
在这个世界上
...that I would rather spend the rest of my life with.
我只愿意跟你共度余生
Good, because, um...
很好 因为
otherwise, this might have gotten really, really awkward.
不然的话这会很尴尬的
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表