剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
No!
不
No!
不
All right.
好了
Okay, keep going.
继续
Julia!
茱莉亚
Damn it. The baby!
该死 孩子
Here it comes.
来了
Okay, okay.
好
Okay, okay...
好
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
Hi, it's Daddy.
你好 我是爸爸
One last step.
最后一步
You sure this is going to work?
你确定这会管用吗
Only one way to find out.
只有一种得知的方法
Here you go.
给你
Oh, this is ridiculous. It's okay.
太荒唐了 没事
No, it's not. It's not okay.
不 有事
You do not need to be tied up like an animal.
你没必要像动物一样被绑着
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢 爸爸
But you shouldn't have done that.
但你不该那样做的
That's cute.
真可爱
Too tight for you?
太紧了吗
Wait, scratch that.
等等 当我没问
I don't care.
我才不在乎
It's time to go.
该走了
Let me hold her.
让我抱着她
Dale...
戴尔
look at me.
看着我
If you're gonna take her away from me forever,
如果你要永远把她从我身边夺走
let me hold her.
让我抱抱她
Just once.
就一次
She needs to be fed.
她得喝奶
Please, Dale.
拜托 戴尔
It's up to you.
你来决定
Barbie, we've got company.
芭比 有人来了
Get the baby.
去抱孩子
Eva?
伊娃
Give her to me now.
快把她给我
She's not yours.
她不是你的
She is my queen.
她是我的女王
Barbie! Barbie... Oh, my God.
芭比 芭比 天啊
You okay? Can you get up?
你没事吧 能站起来吗
Come on. Come on. We gotta go.
快 我们得走了
I'm not leaving my daughter.
我不要离开我的女儿
Whatever that thing is, it is not your daughter!
不管那东西是什么 它都不是你的女儿
Barbie, if we stay here,
芭比 如果我们待在这里
we die.
就会死
Come on.
走吧
So much for your miracle cure.
你的特效解药没用了
Whatever's inside him is mutating too quickly
他体内的东西变异得太快
to target and eliminate.
无法将其作为目标进行铲除
It's like...
就像是
it's smarter than the treatment.
它比解药更加聪明
And I know this can work, given the time, I...
我知道这能管用 只要时间足够 我
Except we're out of time.
不过我们没时间了
Listen to me, Jim.
听我说 吉姆
We don't have a choice.
我们没选择
We have to kill them all.
我们得杀了他们所有人
Everyone that's carrying the infection.
大家都被感染了
Including the dormant ones:
包括休眠的那些
Hunter, Norrie, Joe,
亨特 诺莉 乔
Barbie, everyone.
芭比 所有人
It's the only way to make sure
这是唯一确保
that the Life Force never gets outside of this dome.
生命力量不离开穹顶的办法
Are you all right with that?
你对此没意见吗
Sure.
当然啦
What is it, Lily?
怎么了 莉莉
Give us some privacy.
让我们单独待会儿
I'm so proud of you.
我真为你感到骄傲
Look at what a good job you've done.
瞧瞧你做得多好
She's taking what she needs.
她在拿走她需要的东西
What's happening?
怎么回事
Where am I?
我在哪里
Is that my baby?
那是我的孩子吗
What are you doing with my baby?
你抱着我的孩子做什么
She's not your baby.
她不是你的孩子
And you're no longer one of us.
你也不再是我们中的一员
**Lullaby and good night*
*摇篮曲美好夜
**Thy mother's delight*
*妈妈满心喜悦
**Bright angel beside*
*闪亮的天使围绕着
**My darling abide*
*我的宝贝别离开
**Lay thee down now and rest*
*睡吧 闭上眼
**May thy slumber be blessed*
*睡得香又甜
**Lay thee down now and rest*
*睡吧 闭上眼
**May thy slumber be blessed...*
*睡得香又甜
**With roses bedight thee With lilies over spread*
*玫瑰缀着百合
**This baby's wee bed*
*装扮着宝宝的小床
**Lay thee down now and rest*
*睡吧 闭上眼
**May thy slumber be blessed...*
*睡得香又甜
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表