剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
It needed to be done.
必须这样做
You mean the world to all of us.
你对我们所有人来说都很重要
You shouldn't have done that to Abby.
你不该那样对艾比的
I'm sorry.
对不起
But I'll never be able to be who you want.
但我不会成为你想要我成为的人
Thank you, everyone.
谢谢各位
You've done a good job today.
你们今天都做得很好
Christine will be proud.
克丽丝汀会很骄傲的
Christine?
克丽丝汀
People are all moved in.
人们都搬进来了
I wanted to ask you about these designs.
我想问问你这些设计的事
What happened?
出什么事了
What do I do?
我要怎么做
Get me to the caves.
带我去山洞
Who's there? Norrie, it's just me.
是谁 诺莉 是我
Is there anything we can do for him?
我们能为他做点什么吗
I don't think so.
我想没有
When he wakes up, he's gonna be in a lot of pain.
他醒来时会很痛的
He said he didn't want to be a burden.
他说他不想成为负担
But what does that even mean?
那是什么意思啊
Julia said they were gonna kill him
茱莉亚说他们要杀了他
because he couldn't use his legs.
因为他的腿不能动了
That's so messed up.
太变♥态♥了
Well, if they're willing to kill him
如果就因为这种事
just because of that, then...
他们就要杀了他 那么
we need to do exactly what Julia said
我们需要听茱莉亚的话
and keep our heads down.
保持低调
Been looking for you everywhere.
我到处在找你
Well, you found me.
你找到我了
I'm a Barbie bloodhound.
我是寻找芭比的猎犬
We can...
我们可以
we can go to one of these abandoned tents.
我们可以去一个废弃的帐篷里
It'll be just like old times.
就跟之前一样
Sorry.
对不起
Everything that happened today with Julia...
今天茱莉亚的事
What she did to Christine.
她对克丽丝汀做的事
Maybe she was never the person you thought she was.
也许她从来不是你以为的那个人
Maybe.
也许吧
I'm gonna go for a walk.
我要去散散步
Tell me what to do.
告诉我该怎么做
Set... set me by the crystal.
把我放在水晶旁边
Step back... step back.
后退 后退
Bring me Sam.
给我找来山姆
Indy!
印第
Indy, come here, boy!
印第 过来 狗狗
Where you at, boy? Come here! Indy!
你在哪里 过来 印第
Indy! Come here, boy!
印第 过来 狗狗
Not what I was looking for.
你不是我要找的
Yeah, same goes for you.
你也是
You find your action hero?
你找到你的英雄了吗
Tell him that something from another planet's
告诉他另一个星球来的东西
pushing his kung fu buttons in the back?
在按他背上的功夫按钮吗
I tried.
我试过了
Much as I hate to admit it, you were right.
虽然我很不想承认 但你说得对
Barbie's not the same.
芭比不一样了
And Aktaion's all dead.
阿克泰昂的人都死了
So much for them helping me get out of here.
他们没法帮我离开这里了
Or finding a cure for the infection.
或者找到感染的解药
We're on our own.
我们只能靠自己了
I'm gonna keep looking for my dog.
我要继续找我的狗
You can walk if you want to.
如果你想的话 可以走走
Indy! Come here, boy!
印第 过来 狗狗
Indy, where are you, boy?
印第 你在哪 狗狗
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表