剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
The more we move around and panic,
我们活动越多 越慌张
the more oxygen we use up.
就会用掉越多的氧气
We just have to sit tight until Joe finishes that device.
所以我们要待着不动 等乔把那装置做好
Is he close?
他快完成了吗
The final piece he needs is at the radio station.
他需要的最后一个东西在广播站
He's on his way there now.
他现在正往那里去
Guys, something's going down at the cement factory.
各位 水泥厂那边有事情发生
Hey, who is that?
那是谁
Looks like Christine.
好像是克丽丝汀
Barbie?
芭比
Julia?
茱莉亚
We're on our way back.
我们正在回去的路上
We found something on the drone feed.
靠着无人机我们有所发现
It looks like Christine's at the cement factory
好像克丽丝汀在水泥厂
with a ton of guards.
还有一堆警卫
Okay, we got to get over there.
好吧 我们得去那
But we have the umbilical cord.
可是我们现在拿到了脐带
I'll pick up the cord and take it to Bloom.
我去把脐带拿回来 交给布鲁姆
Old Ridge Road, ten minutes.
老山脊路 十分钟后见
Move it. You're holding up the line.
快点 你挡住后面的人了
Give him a sec.
让他歇会
We don't have a second. He's sick.
没时间了 他病了
I just want to help the kinship.
我只是想帮助亲密关系
I know you do, Arnold. Come here.
我知道 阿诺德 过来
Let me help you.
让我帮帮你
Get this right to Dr. Bloom.
把这个给布鲁姆博士
We can't have much time before the dome runs out of air.
穹顶很快就要没有空气了
24 hours.
还有24小时
Norrie's been sneaking out to see Joe.
诺莉偷偷溜出去见乔了
Kid doesn't finish his device by tomorrow,
如果他在明天没有把装置造好
it's game over.
我们就全完了
Well, however this thing ends,
无论最后怎么样
I'm gonna make sure Christine ain't here to see it.
克丽斯汀肯定活不到那时候
What she did to my kid...
她对我孩子
and yours...
对你孩子所做的事
when you kill her,
你杀她的时候
you make sure it ain't quick.
不要让她死得太痛快
There ain't no curing these mutants.
这些变异的人根本无可救药
Come on, boy, we got work to do.
走吧狗狗 我们还得忙呢
It's time for the final transfer,
该进行最后的转移了
for my work to end, and yours to begin.
这是我的结束 你的开始
I give you my Life Force.
我给你我的生命力量
I think someone's there.
那里好像有人
All right, I got it.
好的 我来搞定
N-N-No, stop!
别别别 住手
Where the hell's my baby?
我的孩子哪去了
We are... moments away...
距离女王的最后转移
from the queen's final transfer.
只剩很少的时间了
The queen?
女王
Is my daughter in there?
我的女儿在里面吗
Stop!
住手
Go! Go, I got her.
快去 我看着她
Are you... crying?
你在 哭吗
My God, what have I done?
天哪 我做了什么
You destroyed this town and everyone in it.
你毁了这座小镇 还有所有镇民
Where's my kid?
我的孩子呢
Sh-She was in the cocoon.
她之前在茧里
I put her there, I swear.
我把她放进去的 我发誓
What just came out of there, that thing, did it take her?
刚才从这出来的那东西 是它带走了她吗
Where did it go?
它去哪了
Where?!
去哪了
Barbie, stop.
芭比 别这样
She's different, look at her.
她变了 看看她
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
对不起
She's playing us.
她在骗我们
Tell me where she is,
告诉我她在哪
or I will pull this trigger right now.
否则我现在就开枪了
The thing that came out of the cocoon...
从茧里出来的那个东西
I think that is your baby.
我想就是你的孩子
The two of you were talking about poisoning people.
你们俩之前在说要毒死别人
It was a moment of weakness, never a real plan.
那是情急之下想出的下策 不是真正的计划
Come on, Bloom, you know me.
拜托 布鲁姆 你了解我的
Could I do something like that?
我能做出这种事吗
You locked Patrick Walters in a pod
你之前把帕特里克·沃特斯关在柱子里
and told his daughter he was dead.
还告诉他女儿他死了
I have to tell Julia what you're planning. HHold on.
我得告诉茱莉亚你们的计划 等等
I can't let you do that.
我不能让你这样做
What happened?
出什么事了
There's blood dripping from the ceiling.
天花板上滴血下来了
What's that?
那是什么
No, Lily. Lily...
不 莉莉 莉莉
Dr. Bloom?
布鲁姆博士
Oh, God, she was working on a cure,
天啊 她在研究解药
trying to save people, like my dad.
想救人 就跟我爸一样
Why would you do this to her?!
你为什么要杀了她
I can't let the infected get out in the world.
我不能让被感染的人离开穹顶
Dr. Bloom disagreed.
布鲁姆博士不同意
So you murdered her?!
那你就杀了她吗
And now you're gonna murder the whole town?!
现在你要谋杀所有镇民吗
These people are sick.
这些人生病了
When we get out of here, the government will quarantine them.
我们离开这里时 政♥府♥会隔离他们
Lily, how can you be so naive?
莉莉 你怎么这么天真
The government will never admit
政♥府♥不会承认
that an alien Life Force infected U.S. citizens.
外星人的生命力量感染了美国人
Covering that up will be their only agenda.
他们只会掩盖这一切
You saw what this infection did to your father.
你看见了感染对你♥爸♥爸的影响
We can't let others end up like that, Lily.
我们不能让其他人也受到感染 莉莉
You're not gonna kill the town.
你不会杀死所有镇民
You're gonna kill Joe.
你要杀的是乔
If he doesn't complete the device,
如果他没有完成装置
then the dome never comes down.
那穹顶就不会落下
The world will be spared.
世界会免遭一劫
Everyone will die.
大家都会死
Us too.
我们也是
You can't do this, Hektor.
你不能这样做 赫克特
I have to.
我必须这样做
I unleashed this plague.
是我释放的瘟疫
I came back here to try to fix things and...
我回来想纠正错误
and I failed.
结果失败了
All I can do now is contain the damage.
我现在只能控制损害
Not this way.
不要这样
Joe is innocent.
乔是无辜的
Everyone under this dome is innocent.
穹顶下的每个人都是无辜的
Believe me, what I have to do,
相信我 我要做的事
it... it breaks my heart.
也让我很伤心
That couldn't have been my daughter.
那不可能是我的女儿
She's less than a day old.
她刚出生不到一天
What'd you do to her?
你对她做了什么
I'm not sure.
我不确定
I think you're lying.
我觉得你在撒谎
If you really were human,
如果你真是人类
you'd remember everything you did while you were infected.
你会记得你感染时做过的所有事
I do.
我就记得
I know there was a plan and I was following it,
我知道有个计划 而我在遵循计划
I just can't remember what it was.
我只是记不起计划内容了
Wait.
等等
Transferring my knowledge of the Life Force to the new queen
把我对生命力量的知识传输给新女王
was to be my final act-- I should be dead.
应该是我的最后行动 我应该死了
So then why the hell are you still alive?!
那你为什么还活着
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表