剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
Four weeks ago,
四周前
an invisible dome crashed down on Chester's Mill,
一个隐形穹顶罩住了切斯特磨坊镇
cutting us off from the rest of the world.
使我们与世隔绝
The dome has tested our limits,
穹顶考验了我们的极限
forcing each of us to confront our own personal demons--
逼迫我们每个人直面自己的恶魔
rage...
愤怒
grief...
悲痛
fear.
恐惧
My God.
天呐
Now, in order to survive,
为了生存下去
we must battle our most dangerous adversary...
我们必须与自己最危险的敌人斗争
the enemy within.
我们内心的敌人
Something's wrong with the dome, Joe.
穹顶不对劲 乔
It's calcifying.
它在钙化
I will get the dome down before then.
我会在那之前让穹顶落下
The transmitter from the radio station?
广播站的发射机
I can use it to amplify the tones for the device.
我可以用它为装置扩音
Is my daughter in there?
我的女儿在里面吗
Stop!
住手
The thing that-that came out of the cocoon,
从茧里出来的那个东西
I think that is your baby.
我想就是你的孩子
It's you.
是你
You have your father's eyes.
你的眼睛和你父亲一样
I'm the queen now.
我现在是女王了
This isn't our home anymore.
这里不再是我们的家了
Our freedom awaits us on the other side of the dome.
自♥由♥在穹顶另一边等我们
And I will guide you to it.
我会指引大家过去
That's why I've called you here.
所以我才把大家召集来
Christine's reign is over.
克丽丝汀的统治结束了
She fulfilled her purpose
她的使命完成了
to create a new, stronger queen.
她创造了一个更强大的新女王
Me.
就是我
I am here to lead you, our kinship,
我来此带领大家 带领我们的亲密关系
out of the dome
走出穹顶
to prevent the extinction of our species.
阻止我们种族的灭绝
What once protected us
之前保护我们的
is now strangling us.
现在束缚了我们
But before we can move on,
但在我们行动前
we must stop a dire threat
我们必须阻止一个巨大的威胁
that will do anything to thwart us.
它会不惜一切妨碍我们
There is an enemy within.
我们内部有敌人
No bullet holes.
没有弹孔
The tubes are intact.
电子管还完好
Transmitter's good to go.
发射机还能用
All we need now is some power.
我们现在只需要电力
What's gonna happen when we get out of here?
我们离开这里会发生什么
How will we even go back to our old lives?
我们怎么回到以前的生活
I don't know that we can.
我不知道能不能回去
The only thing that matters
唯一重要的事
is getting out of this dome.
是从穹顶里出去
Together.
一起出去
Hey, Romeo and Juliet?
小情侣
How about a little less standing around and more,
不要干站着 多花点心思
uh, getting us the hell out of here?
帮我们离开这里吧
Once I get the solar panels on line,
一旦太阳能板能用
I can power up the transmitter.
我就可以给发射机供电
I still have to figure out a way
不过我还得想办法
to keep it from overheating.
防止发射机过热
Otherwise...
否则
We all die.
我们就都死定了
Should we really even be out here doing this?
这种时候我们真要这么做吗
Dr. Bloom deserves a burial.
应该好好埋葬布鲁姆博士
We're not the kinship.
我们不在亲密关系里
We bury our dead.
我们的人去世后要埋葬
I know how hard this is on you.
我知道你很难接受
She was your last hope of finding a cure for your daughter.
她是你治好女儿的唯一希望
Come on, let's just go find Christine.
我们去找克丽丝汀
She's had some rest.
她已经休息过了
Maybe she'll remember something that could help us.
或许能想起什么可以帮我们
Fight's not over.
战斗还没结束
We got company. Run.
有人来了 快跑
Go!
跑
Damn it.
该死
That's enough right there, Sam.
你够了 山姆
Put that silly thing away.
放下你那破刀子
Eva?
伊娃
Eva's dead and so is Christine.
伊娃死了 克丽丝汀也是
Say hello to our new queen.
这是我们的新女王
Hey, Dad.
你好 爸爸
Yeah, what is it?
怎么了
You look so much like your mother.
你跟你母亲太像了
You humans and this need for sentiment.
你们人类就是这么多愁善感
My name is Dawn.
我叫道恩
And I am nothing like Eva or Christine.
我跟伊娃和克丽丝汀截然不同
Why did you kill Christine?
你为什么杀克丽丝汀
She served her function.
她已经没用了
Very much like you have.
就跟你一样
In the animal kingdom,
在动物王国中
once a male of the species fathers its offspring,
一旦雄性动物繁衍出后代
its usefulness is over.
他也就没用了
As is your so-called Resistance.
你们所谓的反抗军也是没用的
If that's true, why is she keeping any of us alive?
如果她说的是真的 为什么不杀我们
Leverage.
筹码
She took Joe.
她抓了乔
She'll use our lives to...
她会用我们的性命...
force him to do whatever it is she wants.
逼迫他任她摆布
On the plus side, she does have your eyes.
不过 她的眼睛遗传了你
Where's Norrie and Jim?
诺莉和吉姆在哪里
In a jail cell with the rest of the Resistance.
跟其他反抗军的人被关在监狱里
And if you don't finish what you started,
如果你不完成你的任务
I'll torture them all, starting with Norrie.
我会折磨他们 先从诺莉下手
No, you won't.
你不会的
You need me to bring down the dome,
你需要我来让穹顶落下
and I need their help.
我需要他们的帮助
They're traitors.
他们是叛徒
They're my friends.
他们是我朋友
So if you don't want your reign as queen
如果你不想当个
to be a really short one, you're gonna let them go.
短命女王 就把他们放走
How do I know that you'll cooperate
我怎么知道放了他们
after I release them?
你还会不会配合
Because humans and the kinship share one thing--
因为人类和亲密关系有着共同点
the need to survive.
都需要生存
I want to get out just as much as you,
我和你一样想从这出去
but not without the others.
但必须和其他人一起
Fine.
好吧
But Big Jim and Julia stay locked up.
但大个儿吉姆和茱莉亚不能放
They've never been one of us and can't be trusted.
他们从来不是我们中的一员 不可信任
Just as long as you don't hurt them
只要你在穹顶落下前
before the dome comes down.
不会伤害他们
Very well.
很好
But don't think you've won anything here.
但别以为你这就胜利了
You're still a part of the kinship.
你依然是亲密关系的一员
I can feel it inside you.
我能感觉到你心里是
And whether you want to admit it or not,
不管你承认与否
you'll always be one of us.
你永远都是我们的一员
What do you think?
你觉得呢
No, there's no way to win this one.
这次我们没办法赢
If we stop Dawn before the dome comes down,
如果穹顶落下前 我们阻止了道恩
then we all die.
那我们都会死
If she brings the dome down,
如果她让穹顶落下
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表