剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
Three weeks ago, an invisible dome crashed down on Chester's Mill,
三周前 一个隐形穹顶罩住了切斯特磨坊镇
cutting us off from the rest of the world.
使我们与世隔绝
The dome has tested our limits,
穹顶考验了我们的极限
forcing each of us to confront our own personal demons--
逼迫我们每个人直面自己的恶魔
rage...
愤怒
grief...
悲痛
fear.
恐惧
My God.
天呐
Now, in order to survive,
为了生存下去
we must battle our most dangerous adversary...
我们必须与自己最危险的敌人斗争
the enemy within.
我们内心的敌人
Why do we need these amethysts?
我们为什么要这些紫水晶
They power the dome.
它们是穹顶的能源
If we bring the amethysts above ground,
如果我们能把它们弄到地上来
I'm hoping we can recharge them.
希望我们能给它们充电
Christine has some sort of a schematic in her office.
克丽丝汀的办公室里有一些示意图一样的东西
I don't know what it's for,
我不知道是做什么用的
but those amethysts are definitely a part of it.
但这些紫水晶肯定是她计划的一部分
You think you can plant the explosives and get out in time?
你能把炸♥药♥安上并且及时逃出来吗
Yeah, not a problem.
能 没问题
Guys, go!
大家快跑
My mom sacrificed herself so that her child could live.
我妈妈牺牲了自己 为了让她的孩子活下来
You set off those bombs, didn't you?
是你引爆那些炸♥弹♥的 对吧
The actions of this resistance
这种抵抗行为
have threatened our very survival.
威胁了我们的生存
We need to kill them all.
我们得杀光他们
Really open to suggestions here.
这里真的需要大家的意见
These seven geometric shapes on the schematic
图上的这七个几何图案
could be the amethysts that were in the tunnels.
可能是隧♥道♥里的紫水晶
This is serious.
这件事很严重
We hit the kinship hard.
我们狠狠打击了他们的亲密关系
They're gonna come at us with everything they've got.
他们肯定会不惜一切来对付我们
Carolyn said that the amethysts were important
卡罗琳说紫水晶对亲密关系的存亡
to the kinship's survival.
至关重要
That's why Christine wanted them dug up.
所以克丽丝汀才想把它们挖上来
I'm not feeling great. Do you mind?
我不舒服 先失陪一下好吗
Of course. We got this.
没事 交给我们处理
She's taking Carolyn's death pretty hard.
她对卡罗琳的去世很难过
We all are.
我们都是
All right, one... two...
好 一 二
three.
三
All right, muzzles down. Anything?
放下武器 有发现吗
All clear. All clear.
安全 安全
Upstairs?
楼上呢
No. Upstairs clear.
没问题 楼上安全
Where the hell are they?
他们到底去哪了
Norrie's not the only one creeped out
诺莉不是唯一一个吓坏的
we're in a funeral home.
毕竟我们在殡仪馆里
This could mean anything.
谁知道这是什么意思
The only person who can tell us
唯一能告诉我们
what this design means is Christine.
这个图的意思的人就是克丽丝汀
Torch the place.
把这里烧了
Hunter,
亨特
focus on cracking the password on Christine's recorder.
你集中精力破解克丽丝汀的录音机密♥码♥
Maybe we'll find an answer there.
或许我们能从那里面找到答案
John to Yoko.
约翰呼叫洋子
George and Ringo just torched the Aktaion house.
乔治和林戈刚烧了阿克泰昂的房♥子
Looks like Christine's out for blood.
看来克丽丝汀气急败坏来寻仇了
We can figure out our next move when you get back.
等你回来我们就能想到下一步计划了
Yeah, copy that.
好的 明白
What do you mean they weren't there?
他们不在那里是什么意思
Well, they knew we were coming.
他们早就知道我们要来
My bet is they're no longer on the island.
我猜他们很可能已经离岛了
They could be anywhere. We'll find 'em.
他们可能在任何地方 我们会找到他们
Julia and Jim will pay for what they did.
茱莉亚和吉姆一定会为他们的行为付出代价
Tell Eva I'll be home soon.
告诉伊娃我马上就回家
Oh, no. Oh, no, I'm not ready yet.
不要 我还没准备好
Christine?
克丽丝汀
Christine, what is it? What's wrong?
克丽丝汀 怎么了 怎么回事
It's nothing.
没事
Oh, here, let me help.
我来帮你
Let me see. Let me...
让我看看 让我...
Christine, what is this?
克丽丝汀 这是怎么回事
Remarkable.
太棒了
It's happened.
发生了
What are you doing?
你干什么
You're pregnant.
你怀孕了
I'm sorry about this place.
抱歉让你来这里
Jim thought no one would ever look for us here.
吉姆觉得不会有人来这里找我们
I get it. It's just...
我懂 只是...
a lot.
太难接受了
Norrie, if I'd known that you and Joe, or Carolyn,
诺莉 要是我知道你和乔 或者卡罗琳
were down in those tunnels, I never...
当时在隧♥道♥里 我绝不会...
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
It's Christine's.
都怪克丽丝汀
And she's to blame for all of this.
这一切都怪她
I promise you,
我保证
your mother's death won't be in vain.
你妈妈不会白死
I didn't want to leave her.
我不想离开她
She was in so much pain.
她那么痛苦
But at least she didn't die as one of those things.
但至少她不是作为怪物而死的
Because, even if it was just for a few minutes...
因为 尽管只有那么几分钟
...I had my mom back.
但是我妈妈回来了
If you need anything, I'm here, okay?
如果你有什么需要 尽管来找我 好吗
Okay.
好
Julia?
茱莉亚
If there's any chance to get Barbie back,
如果有一丝机会让芭比回来
the real Barbie...
真正的芭比
...you have to take it.
你一定要抓住
How is this possible?
这怎么可能
We only slept together yesterday.
我们昨天才上♥床♥
You're carrying the new queen.
你孕育着新女王
This isn't any ordinary pregnancy.
你这不是普通怀孕
What's with the guards? Everything okay?
外面怎么有守卫 没事吧
I'll leave you two alone.
我不打扰你们俩了
What's happening?
怎么回事
Remember right before we woke up from the cocoon world?
记得我们从蚕茧世界苏醒前的事吗
Right. We were in the hospital.
记得 我们当时在医院
Yeah.
对
You're pregnant?
你怀孕了
It's a girl.
是个女孩
I mean...
我是说
Okay, okay. Christine's certain, but I don't...
好吧 克丽丝汀很肯定 但我不是
Sit down.
快坐下
But what's with the guards?
但守卫是怎么回事
It's a precaution.
只是防范起见
Big Jim and Julia--
大个儿吉姆和茱莉亚
they could be anywhere,
他们可能躲在任何地方
and she might... Listen to me.
她可能 你听我说
Nothing is going to happen to you or this baby.
你和这个孩子都不会有事的
Understand me?
明白吗
You leave Julia to me.
茱莉亚我来处理
I still can't figure it out.
我还是想不出来
Happy to report
很高兴向你们汇报
all the bees are back in Christine's bonnet.
所有工蜂已返回克丽丝汀的老巢
Just don't get too comfy.
但别太放松警惕
Eventually, we're gonna have to move again.
我们最后还是得挪地方
We're at war.
现在是战争时期
You said we'd be safe here. Yeah, I did.
你说过我们在这很安全 我是说过
I'm also student of history,
我也是个研读历史的人
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表