剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
Mine's running low on batteries.
我的没电了
What are you going to do?
你要做什么
Keep an eye on the mining operation.
看着他们的采水晶行动
See what kind of information I can gather here.
看看能不能从这里得到一点信息
All right.
好吧
What happened?
怎么回事
The situation is more complex than I let on.
情况比我说的更复杂
Yesterday, Sam stabbed me.
昨天山姆刺伤了我
I only survived because James found me
亏了詹姆斯发现了我
and brought me to the tunnels.
带我去隧♥道♥ 我才活下来
Well, you want me to track Sam down?
要我们去找山姆吗
Oh, he's already in custody.
已经抓到他了
I need you to spearhead the mining operation.
我要你们带头进行采水晶工作
So why do we need these amethysts?
我们为什么要这些紫水晶
They power the dome.
它们是穹顶的能源
Like batteries.
就像电池
The egg kept them charged,
蛋为它们充电
but when it was destroyed,
蛋被毁了之后
the amethysts began to lose their energy.
紫水晶就开始失去能量了
And I used most of what energy was left
而我用了仅剩的能量
to heal myself and to create the illusion
给自己疗伤以及制♥造♥幻觉
that brought us together.
让我们聚在一起
If we bring the amethysts above ground,
如果我们能把它们弄到地上来
I'm hoping we can recharge them.
希望我们能给他们充电
And if we can't?
如果不能呢
The dome's surface will calcify.
那穹顶就会钙化
Everyone inside would suffocate.
在里面的所有人都会窒息
Okay. Well, then, we'd better get started.
好吧 那我们快开始吧
Eva, I need you to set up a lunch station nearby
伊娃 我需要你在附近设一个午餐点
so everyone can be fed without slowing down the work.
这样大家都能有食物供给 速度不会慢下来
Well, now, hold on.
等等
If you're gonna be on your own,
如果你一个人去的话
I want you to get a gun.
你得带把枪
We may have Sam,
我们是抓住了山姆
but who knows what other threats are out there?
但谁知道会不会有别的威胁
That's not a bad idea.
好主意
I'll grab one in Town Hall.
我去镇议厅拿一把
The two of you seem closer than ever.
你们好像比之前更亲密了
Have you slept together?
你们睡了吗
Yes.
对
But I don't think he's completed his transformation.
但我觉得他还没完全改变
You're doing all the right things.
你做得对
Don't worry. It's just a matter of time.
别担心 这只是时间问题
Look outside.
看看外边
Apocalypse has been canceled.
天启消失了
Not the first time the dome lied to us.
这不是穹顶第一次骗我们了
Skies are clear.
天空是晴朗的
We might be able to get a signal.
我们可能可以收到信♥号♥♥
There's a message... sent last night.
有昨晚发来的一条信息
"Emergency protocol. Confirm receipt
"应急预案 请用员工访问密♥码♥
and identity with employee access code."
确认身份并接收"
Put in your access code.
输入你的访问密♥码♥
You worked for Aktaion.
你之前在阿克泰昂工作
Hunter May.
亨特·梅
How goes dome life?
穹顶里的生活怎样
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
Lily Walters.
莉莉·沃特斯
Your disappearing act got me a promotion.
你失踪了 所以我升职了
What happened last night?
昨晚发生什么了
The whole dome turned black until a few minutes ago.
整个穹顶都变黑了 几分钟前才恢复
Our satellites couldn't see inside.
我们的卫星看不到里面的情况
So no meteors landed?
没有任何陨石吗
The world is... fine?
全世界都... 安然无恙吗
Enough of your chit-chat.
别废话了
Hey. I need to talk to the man in charge.
我要和负责人说话
I monitor all communication in and out of the dome,
和穹顶里的联♥系♥都由我负责
so you talk to me until I say otherwise.
趁我还没翻脸 你还是直接和我说吧
You think I don't know who you are?
你以为我不知道你是谁吗
James Rennie, Sr.
老詹姆斯·雷尼
Aka Big Jim.
也就是大个儿吉姆
Last update has you in Dr. Marston's custody.
最新信息是你被马斯顿博士关着
And now you're free, and I can't reach him.
而现在你自♥由♥了 我却联♥系♥不到他
You've been a bad boy again, Jimmy?
吉姆 你是不是又调皮了
I'm one of the few good ones left.
我是所剩无几的几个正常人之一
The people here are infected
这里的人都被陨石蛋里出来的
by whatever came out of that meteor egg,
什么东西感染了
they killed your team.
他们杀了你们的队员
Marston's still alive.
马斯顿还活着
Those, uh, freaks captured him.
那些变♥态♥抓走了他
Now, I formed a resistance, and I can get him back,
我组织了一支反抗军 我可以救他出来
but, uh, we're gonna need something from you first.
但你得先给我们点东西
Like what?
什么东西
Care package.
补给包
Hold on.
等等
Didn't you kill Dr. Marston?
你不是杀了马斯顿博士吗
Yeah, but she doesn't know that.
是啊 但她不知道
The satellites can't see indoors.
卫星看不到穹顶里面
Okay, I can't make any promises, but what do you need?
我没法保证送到 但你需要什么
Well, we managed to salvage some firearms,
我们抢到了一些枪
but those won't be enough.
但数量不够
So first we need something that's more explosive.
所以我们首先需要点更有爆♥炸♥性的东西
So we're gonna split up into two groups, all right?
我们分成两队
This group right here,
这里的这组
you're gonna chisel the amethysts out of the cave wall.
你们把紫水晶从洞壁上凿出来
Grab some tools.
拿上工具
You guys, you're gonna help us build
其他人 你们帮我们在洞顶
a winch and pulley system over top of this hole
建一个盘车和升降系统
so we can lift the amethysts out.
好把紫水晶抬出来
Got it?
明白了吗
Let's get to it. Come on.
那就开始干吧
What the hell?
怎么回事
Barbie?
芭比
Barbie.
芭比
I thought I made myself clear.
我不是说清楚了吗
You're not welcome here.
这里不欢迎你
Don't speak, just listen.
别说话 听我说
Look, I know you're angry with me,
我知道你生我的气
but I need you to think about something.
但你得回想点事
When you were in the cocoons, why did it make me dead
你在茧里的时候 为什么它弄死了我
and have you fall in love with Eva?
让你爱上了伊娃
Jealousy doesn't suit you, Julia.
嫉妒可不是你的风格 茱莉亚
Please just hear me out.
你先听我说
That alternate reality needed to pull you away from me.
另一个现实需要让你我分开
Have you thought about why?
你想过原因吗
Well, I'm guessing you have a theory.
我猜你知道原因
You're being manipulated to be part of this kinship.
你是被♥操♥控了才加入了那个亲密关系
The man I love should see right through that.
我爱的那个男人应该一眼就能看穿
Don't turn away from us, from what we have.
别背弃我们和我们拥有的爱
What we had is in the past.
那都是过去的事了
It should still matter to you.
现在对你应该也很重要
Look, what I have now with Eva...
现在我与伊娃之间
there's no more tension, no more drama.
没有剑拔弩张 没有狗血剧情
We can just be.
我们可以平平淡淡
But do you really... love her?
但你真的爱她吗
What are you doing out here?
你怎么到这边来了
Well, I... thought I saw a deer.
我好像看见一头鹿
Too bad you didn't shoot it.
那你没开枪真是可惜了
Could have had it for lunch.
午餐本可以加点肉的
Come on.
走吧
Junior, let me up.
小詹姆斯 让我起来
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表