剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
while we search for food?
又有什么大不了的
You're right.
你说得对
All right, let's see what old Thelma and Louise are up to.
好了 让我们看看这对末路狂花想干什么
And we're rolling.
开始拍了
According to the dark flight calculations of the meteoroid
根据对流星体无光飞行期的计算
and magnetometer readings,
以及磁力计的读数
we believe we have located the target
我们相信目标就在
here in Chester's Mill.
切斯特磨坊镇
Therapist, my ass.
狗屁心理医生啊
Is it intact?
完整无损吗
It's perfect!
简直完美
There's a faint dusting of quartz.
散发着微弱的石英光芒
Possibly amethyst?
可能是紫水晶
There appears to be some kind of...
看来它里面储存着某种
energy reserve.
神奇能量
Christine, I think you should put it down.
克丽丝汀 我觉得你得把它放下
Drop it! Drop it!
快放下 放下
Drop it, Christine!
扔了 克丽丝汀
What the...?
怎么回事
Junior!
小詹姆斯
What the hell have you done?
你做了什么好事
I'm just doing what I have to do in order to move on.
我只是做了为了放下必须做的事
What?!
什么
Christine was right.
克丽丝汀说得对
I needed to finish what I started.
我得完成我未尽的事
Christine? Let me tell you something.
克丽丝汀 我跟你说吧
She's not who you think she is.
她不是你以为的人
Those cocoons? I think she's responsible.
那些茧 我觉得是她干的
I should thank her.
我该感谢她
I've never been happier.
我此刻最开心
This makes you happy?
这让你开心吗
I don't feel it.
我没感觉
It's gone.
已经没了
What's gone?
什么没了
You.
你
You don't exist.
你不存在
You're not my father anymore.
你不再是我爸爸了
Shh, it's okay! It's okay.
没事的 没事的
I'm not like them.
我跟他们不一样
I'm like you-- trapped.
我跟你一样 被困住了
Go find your friends.
去找你的朋友吧
Nice shot.
真准
Why'd you kill it?
你为什么杀了它
It's what the town needs, Joe.
小镇需要 乔
Your leg okay?
你的腿没事吧
I'm good.
我没事
Looks like it's just the two of us.
看来只有我俩了
Julia!
茱莉亚
Melanie... stop.
梅兰妮 住手
I'm sorry, Julia. This needs to happen.
对不起 茱莉亚 我必须这样
Get off!
走开
Melanie...
梅兰妮
I should've just cocooned you, like the others!
我该把你困在茧里的 跟其他人一样
Things would've been so much better.
那样就会好多了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
What happened?
出什么事了
I was out looking for food and I saw this girl.
我出来找食物 结果看到了这姑娘
She, she was strangling Julia.
她在掐茱莉亚
Oh, my God, what've I done?!
天啊 我做了什么
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
Guess this is as good a place as any.
看来这地方不错
The place where he died.
他死的地方
And where Melanie came back to life.
也是梅兰妮复活的地方
Now we'll never know why she did that to us.
现在我们永远也不知道她为什么要那样做了
I just need a little time alone.
我需要独处一会儿
Of course.
当然啦
I love you, Julia.
我爱你 茱莉亚
We're gonna get through this, okay?
我们会挺过去的 好吗
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I'll be back in an hour.
我一小时后回来
I'll see you back at the motel.
在汽车旅馆见
Yeah.
好
Overkill for a fishing trip.
对于钓鱼之旅来说太夸张了吧
I'm getting out of here.
我要离开这里
You're leaving town?
你要离开小镇吗
Do you know what happens inside a cocoon?
你知道茧里发生了什么吗
That fuzzy little caterpillar liquefies.
小毛毛虫液化了
And when it comes out,
它出来时
it's something else.
变成了别的东西
Those people, they're, uh,
那些人 他们
they're not the same.
他们不一样了
Well, of course they're not.
当然不一样了
Think about what they've been through.
想想他们经历的事
No, I mean they're not the same.
不 我是说他们不是同一个人了
They've changed.
他们变了
Junior, he-he burned down the house,
小詹姆斯 他烧掉了房♥子
and whistled while it blazed, all dead behind the eyes.
房♥子起火了 他却吹着口哨 眼里一片死寂
He finally stood up to you.
他终于敢勇敢面对你了
I know my son.
我了解我儿子
That's not him.
那不是他
You think your precious little Barbie's the same?
你觉得你亲爱的小芭比还是同一个人吗
No way. Barbie and I are gonna be just fine.
不可能 芭比和我会没事的
But you?
但是你
You're run out of town.
你要逃离小镇了
You do whatever you need to to rationalize that.
你想做什么来找借口都行
Listen.
听好了
I'm right about them.
我对他们的看法是对的
Just like I was right about everything else.
就像我对其他事的看法也是对的
Get out of here.
走开
Get out of my boat!
滚出我的船
Go home.
回家
You ever hear of the designated survivor?
你听说过指定幸存者吗
He goes off on his own when the...
他自己离开了
president and all the bigwigs
而总统和官员们
are doing the State of the Union.
在做国情咨文
Well, Bud, that's you and me.
伙计 我俩就是
We're gonna be out there on Bird Island.
我们要去飞鸟岛
James was the closest--
詹姆斯是最接近的
a seed, ready to sprout--
准备发芽的种子
once he shed his fear.
前提是他摆脱恐惧
With the right amount of nurturing, Sam could be next.
通过适量的培养 山姆可能成为下一个
They came when I signaled, without knowing why.
我发出信♥号♥♥时他们来了 不知道为何
The life force has taken root.
生命的力量已经扎根
Some are compelled to serve their duties.
一些人被迫履行职责
Some will require cultivation.
一些人需要培养
Others must be pruned away.
其他人必须被铲除
Weeds are stronger than they seem,
杂草比看起来的更坚强
a threat to what must blossom.
是对花朵的威胁
But, with careful tending,
但是 通过精心抚育
this kinship will grow into what we need it to be.
这种亲密关系将发展成我们所需要的
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表