剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表
You're the crown prince of collateral damage, Rourke.
你就是附带伤害的榜眼 罗克
Godzilla's got nothing on you.
哥斯拉也比不上你
And right now, we need a monster
现在 我们也正需要一个怪物
to hunt the monsters who took this girl.
去抓回绑♥架♥那女孩的怪物
And if I stain the carpet, you still get your deposit back,
如果我不幸牺牲 你还能拿回你的押金
because I'm not in your chain of command.
因为我不归你指挥
There is that.
没错
Bel-Air... L.A.'s Green Zone.
贝莱尔... 洛杉矶的绿色地带
Land of coffee colonics, kombucha,
这里遍地都是咖啡灌肠 和昆布茶
and making babies with the maid.
还有大把有钱人和女仆生孩子
They got nannies for each kid,
每个孩子都有专属的保姆
thing that shoots tennis balls at you.
还有自动投球器
What they don't have is any clue
但他们对于墙外的真实世界
what it's really like outside those walls.
可是一无所知
I think it might be the yoga. Downward dog.
可能是瑜伽做多了吧 下犬式
Spend all your time with your ass in the air,
每时每刻都把屁♥股♥翘得老高
blood pools in your brain.
脑子都充血了
Probably having little strokes every morning,
每天早上还可能有点中风
and they don't even know it.
结果他们自己都没发现
Give me the ghetto any day of the week.
我还是每天都住贫民区吧
Family must be pretty connected.
家庭联♥系♥肯定很紧密
What gave it away?
你凭什么推断出来的
Mansion, all the cops, or the Rolls in the driveway?
是豪♥宅♥ 这些警♥察♥ 还是车道上的劳斯莱斯
Chief Lockhart tells us you have experience with these types of cases.
洛克哈特局长告诉我们你对这类案子有经验
More than I like.
我宁愿没有
We interviewed the family of the driver
我们和司机的家人聊了
who took your daughter to school this morning.
就是今早送你女儿去学校的司机
You talked to Nelson's family? Why?
你们和尼尔森的家庭谈话了 为什么
Somebody put a lot of planning into this.
这是有人精心准备好的
Your daughter was targeted, which means someone knew
你女儿被盯上了 这意味着有人知道
how and when she got to school every day.
她每天几点 怎样去学校
We're not set up on the phone yet.
我们还没监听他的电♥话♥
Wouldn't be able to trace it even if we were.
就算监听了我们也跟踪不了来源
Burns residence.
您好伯恩斯家
Who's this?
你是谁
I'm a little shy. You first.
我不善言辞 你先说
Didn't think so.
没想到吧
Let me talk to the girl's father.
让我跟女孩的父亲说话
You talk to me.
你跟我说就行
We want money. Who doesn't?
我们想要钱 谁都想要钱
You think this is a joke?
你觉得我是在开玩笑吗
Depends. How much you want?
要看你想要多少钱了
2 million.
两百万
Dollars?
美元吗
This isn't a negotiation.
这没得商量
Clearly, you haven't done this before, but I have,
很显然你以前没干过这事 但是我♥干♥过
and that's exactly what this is, Aladdin.
情况就是这样 阿♥拉♥丁
Now let me talk to Haley.
让我跟海莉说话
No, you don't make demands.I do.
轮不到你发号♥施令 我才能
You're starting to sound like my third wife.
你说话开始像我第三任妻子了
$2 million.
两百万
You get the girl once we get the money.
我们一拿到钱就把放了
This isn't the movies, pal.
这不是演电影 哥们
You can't walk in a bank and pull out $2 million cash.
你不能随便就走进银行取出个两百万现金来
Call back when you're ready to have a real conversation.
等你准备好好说话的时候再打电♥话♥来
Wait!
等等
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
They have to know we're not gonna do
他们得知道我们不会
whatever they tell us to do.
听他们发号♥施令
But that's exactly what we want to do...
但是我们就想按照他说得来...
Give them whatever they ask. It's not about the money.
他们要什么就给什么 钱都无所谓
We don't care about the money.
我们不在乎多少钱
Whatever it costs, we want Haley back. Do you understand?
无论多少钱 我们只想让海莉回来 你明白吗
Chief Lockhart assured us that if anyone can save Haley,
警长保证如果有人能把海莉救出来
it's you.
那就只有你了
She's not right about much, but she's right about that.
她很少做对事 但是这次她说对了
Only, you're gonna have to trust me.
只要你们信任我
What do you mean, he hung up?
你什么意思 他挂了
What do you mean, what do I mean?! He hung up on me!
什么什么意思 他挂了我的电♥话♥
He's not supposed to do that! Tell him that!
他不应该挂你电♥话♥的 你去跟他说
I want to know if Nelson is okay.
我想知道尼尔森有没有事
Please. We have to get rid of her.
求你们了 我们得放了她
I'm not leaving without the money.
没拿到钱我是不会走的
Please! Just tell me if he's okay.
求你们了 告诉我他有没有事
You said this would be quick, easy!
你说这事会很快很容易的
And I'm going to handle it!... They're going to pay!
我会处理的... 他们会拿钱的
And if they don't? What will you do then?
万一他们不给钱呢 你怎么办
End it.
撕票
You have no idea if they'll call back, do you?
你就不知道他们会不会再打电♥话♥来 是不是
What do you want to do? Put out an Amber Alert?
那你想怎么办 发一个安珀紧警报吗
Look, it's like prom night.
听着 这就像毕业舞会
Bought the corsage, met her old man.
戴上胸花 见她父亲
And now you're in the backseat
现在你坐在车后座上
about to find out how the night's really gonna go.
想知道今天晚上有没有戏
And if she's not willing to negotiate,
如果她不愿意
there's not a damn thing you can do.
那你什么也做不了
We make this an easy score for them, we won't get her back.
如果我们太好说话是救不出这女孩的
And if they won't negotiate,
如果他们不愿意谈判
she's dead whether we agree to pay or not.
那我们付不付钱她都会死的
Detective. We think it's them.
警探 他们来电♥话♥了
You ready to stop fooling around?
你准备好好说话不扯淡了
How much will they pay?
他们能给多少钱
I'm not gonna bid against myself, Ali Baba.
我不会自己抬价的 阿里巴巴
Give me a number.
给我一个数
$1 million.
一百万美元
I can get you 500 grand today, cash on the barrel head.
我给你五十万 今天就付现金
Now you're insulting me.
你在羞辱我
You think 500 grand's insulting?
你觉得五十万还少
Wish I was in your line of work.
我也想干♥你♥这一行了
I'll tell you what... Let's meet in the middle.
这样吧 我们就定中间价吧
Let's call it $750,000, everyone goes home happy.
七十五万成交 我们都满意
But you have to bring the girl to get the money.
但是得一手交钱一手交人
Sepulveda Dam. One hour.
一小时后 塞普尔韦达坝见
We're in business.
我们成交了
Finished with my woman
# 甩了我的女友 #
'Cause she couldn't help me with my mind
# 因为她不愿意按我想法来 #
It's wide-open out here.
这里很开阔
Clear lines of sight.
视野很广
Plenty of ways out... Too many for us to cover.
很多逃跑的路... 我们不好掩护
Couldn't take the chance anyway,
我们不能冒险
which is why we're gonna do this by the book...
所以我们得按规定来
Money for the girl.
用钱换人
What about the kidnappers?
绑匪怎么处理
Somebody else's problem.
那就不关我事了
All I care about is getting Haley back.
我只要把海莉平安换回来就行
You just said we're doing this by the book.
你刚说了我们得按规定来
Book of Frank... Chapter 1, verse 1.
弗兰克的规定... 第一章 第一节
"Should the opportunity present itself,
"只要有机会
be prepared to shoot everybody and take the kid."
随时准备毙所有人救回孩子"
Grab the cash.
拿上钱
Here we go.
他们来了
Put the bag where they can see it.
把钱放到他们能看见的地方
You never said anything about bringing someone with you.
你没说还要再带一个人来
I know. He's my trainee. He needs constant supervision.
我知道 他是我的训练生 他时刻需要监管
For the record, I'm not happy about it, either.
说实话我也很不爽
In fact, I'll throw him in for free.
如果你要我把他免费附送给你
I need to make sure you're unarmed.
我需要确保你身上没武器
Partner, too.
还有搭档
Trainee.
是训练生
Did you bring the cash?
钱你带来了吗
剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表