剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表
Would help if we could prove that.
如果我们能证明的话会有很大帮助
What more proof do you need?
你还要什么证据啊
You're asking me what I need.
你还来问我要什么
This... This was never my show to begin with.
这从一开始就不是我挑起来的事
I didn't volunteer for this duty. I got drafted.
我不是自愿负责调查的 我是被拉进来的
Lockhart is the one you need to convince.
洛克哈特才是你们要说服的那个人
What I do know is, if you want to get her off your boss' back,
我知道如果你们想让她不再找你们头的麻烦
you need to bring Kullen in... alive.
那就得抓到库伦 活着抓到
Heard from Thorpe?
有索普的消息吗
He's no longer of this world.
他已经不在这世上了
Stop with the "Game of Thrones" crap.
别在给我讲《权利的游戏》的台词了
What happened?
怎么回事
He was shot.
有人开枪打死了他
Kullen?
是库伦吗
Warriors, my ass.
还勇士个屁
We do have a break.
我们还有突破口
A deputy sheriff had a bad weekend at a blackjack table.
有个赌博失手的副警长
Gave me this...
给了我这个
Screen capture from County Jail security video.
这是县监狱的监控截图
Who is it?
这是谁
Butler. The guy Kullen switched bracelets with to get out.
巴特勒 和库伦换手带的那个
Take George Custer here to do his business.
带上乔治·卡斯特让
Then you go find this Butler guy.
然后你去找那个巴特勒
Oh, my God!
我的天
Dude, no, no, no, I didn't say a word to anyone!
伙计 别别别 我一个字都没说
Relax, relax. I swear!
放松 放松 我发誓
What are you doing here? I-I don't...
你怎么在这 我不...
Don't take this the wrong way, but I had nowhere else to go.
别理解错了 不过我没地方可去
You obviously live alone. You got a camera?
看起来你是一个人住 有照相机吗
My phone... 12 megapix... Is that blood?
我的手♥机♥...1200万像素的 那是血吗
Not mine.
不是我的
Wait. You're not gonna rob the casino?
等等 你不抢赌场吗
No, been there, done that. Just make the I.D., Brad.
不 以前抢过了 就拿张证件 布拉德
Sure.
好吧
And I'm gonna need another shirt.
我还需要一件衬衫
I, uh, I never learned how.
我一直不会打领带
This...
这里
Right. Thanks.
好了 谢了
You, uh, saved me from getting my ass kicked.
你在监狱了救了我没让我挨打
Right. I need one more favor.
对 我还得让你帮个忙
It's a big one.
这件事很大
Go get my wife and kid. I know where they are.
去找我的妻子和孩子 我知道她们在哪
That's two murders in as many days,
这几天又有两起谋杀案
and we're still no closer to catching Kullen.
结果我们抓捕库伦还是没一点进展
Kullen or Frank?
抓库伦还是弗兰克
I mean the killer loose on the streets of Los Angeles.
我说的是在洛杉矶大街上乱跑的杀人犯
What was so different back then?
那时候有什么不同
Other than having no proof?
除了没有证据之外
Frank had friends at Parker Center looking out for him.
弗兰克在帕克中心有朋友照应
Is that all?
就这样吗
It was a different department.
那以前是一个不同的部门
And I'm not necessarily proud of that.
我并不以此为荣
But I am proud of being part of what we've become,
但是我对于成为如今这样的一份子很骄傲
and so should you, which is why we need Kullen.
你也该如此 所以我们才需要库伦
Coming!
来了
Thorpe was looking for a woman traveling with a kid.
索普在找一个带孩子搬家的女人
Kullen killed Thorpe to protect them.
库伦杀了索普是为了保护她们
But according to the logs,
但是根据探监记录来看
Kullen never had a single visitor
库伦服刑的时间里
the entire time he was in prison.
从没有人探过监
If Kullen gave them the money from the casino heist,
如果库伦把从赌场偷来的钱给了她们
he would have put them into hiding
那他就会让她们躲起来
to protect them from Wade. How old is the girl?
以防止韦德的追杀 那女孩多大了
Witness said 9, 10.
目击者说大概九 十岁
Kullen's probably never even seen his daughter.
库伦可能从未见过自己的女儿
If Kullen finds his family, they're all in the wind.
如果库伦找到了家人 她们都居无定所
If Wade doesn't find them first.
如果韦德先找到了她们
Kullen's not gonna wait for Wade to find them.
库伦不会坐等着让她们被找到
He's gonna take the fight to Wade.
他会主动对韦德出击
Come on.
坐吧
You guys go sit on the chief's house
你们去酋长的赌场等着
in case our boy shows up there.
以防这些家伙出现
Chief... he's here.
酋长 他来了
Son of a bitch.
该死的
We have a level-1 security risk, hallway 1A.
现在一级安全威胁 1A走廊
I want him alive.
我要活的
Hey!
嘿
Kullen sure is determined. I'll give him that.
库伦看来是决心满满啊 这我得承认
Of course he is.
当然
Mr. Kullen has waited 10 years for this.
库伦先生可是等这一刻等了十年
Like a hot knife through butter.
像碾死一只虫子一样轻易
Each one of those security guys are fired, by the way.
顺便提一句 这些安保都被开除了
They're not worth the pinch of a dry turd.
花钱请了一帮饭桶
And they can kiss my ass
都给我滚蛋
if they think they're getting one nickel of workman's comp.
别想着自己能从我这捞到一分钱
Don't worry.
别担心
Kullen will never get out of here alive.
库伦不会活着出去的
Hell, don't you think Kullen knows that?
你觉得他自己不知道吗
Determination.
决心满满
That brave knows this is a one-way trip.
这位勇士知道这次没有回头路
Hókahé!
祝你好运
You thieving bastard.
你这个贼人
Today is a good day to die.
今天就是你送死的大好日子
What took you so long, son?
你怎么花了这么久 小子
Now, boy, time has come for you to go get me my money.
现在是时候把我的钱还回来了
Let's hope, for their sake,
希望吧 就算为了她们
that the warm winds are at your backside.
希望你今天有点好运气
Go on.
继续啊
Freeze.
不许动
I'm unarmed.
我没有武器
Wade has my wife and daughter.
我妻子和女儿在韦德手上
He's going to kill them.
他要杀了她们
No, he's not...
不 他不会的
'cause we're not gonna let that happen.
我们不会让这发生的
Wade... I'm coming in.
韦德 我要进来了
What the hell is this?
这是怎么回事
Woman and her daughter walk right now...
现在放了他妻子和女儿
or I blow his brains out all over your office,
不然我就把他的脑子打开花崩你一办公室
and you never get your money.
你也就永远拿不到你的钱了
What do you know, boys? Got ourselves a genuine powwow.
你们知道什么呢 伙计们 半路杀出个程咬金
All right, you got a deal.
好吧 你说了算
Ladies... free to go.
女士们 走吧
You know what my grandfather used to say to me?
你知道我祖父以前怎么跟我说的吗
"It is better to have less thunder in your mouth
"嘴上没毛
than lightning in your hand."
办事不牢"
Grandfather sounds like a funny guy.
你祖父听上去还挺逗的
Know what mine used to say?
知道我祖父怎么说吗
"It's hard out here for a pimp."
"现在找个拉皮条的都难了"
You know, on second thought, it's only a million bucks.
其实想一想 不过就一百万
Kill them, boys.
杀了她们
No!
不
No!
不
Are you hit?
你中枪了吗
I'm okay! Go!
我没事 去追他
Guys!
伙计们
Everybody down!
所有人都趴下
It's a good day to die, boys!
今天就是你们的死期
Be ready for your Little Bighorn, boys!
在小巨角给自己准备块坟地吧
I'm gonna get around behind him.
我去绕到他后面
Cover on 3.
数到三给我打掩护
剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表