剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表
but they won't catch him
但他们抓不到凶手
'cause nobody's gonna testify against a gang banger anyway.
因为没人会指证一个黑社会
You want my professional advice?
你想听我的专业建议吗
Don't make it hard on yourself.
别对自己太苛刻了
Take the lookout job.
接了那份望风的活儿
You know what?
你知道吗
Go to hell.
去你的吧
Better.
这样更好
You're a cop?
你是个警♥察♥
Well, technically.
严格来说 是的
Name's Frank.
我叫弗兰克
Allen.
艾伦
Nice to meet you, Allen.
很高兴见到你 艾伦
Come on.
来吧
Buy you breakfast.
请你吃早饭
When I came out heat
# 我从烈焰中来 #
Try to stop me, let it hang out
# 阻止我呀 任人被高高吊起 #
Let it bang, let it rain out
# 任爆♥炸♥来袭 大雨倾盆 #
Yo soy el dios, you adios
# 我就是上帝 再见吧 #
Look, Allen, this neighborhood's got no shortage of knuckleheads.
听着 艾伦 这片不缺蠢货
Hell, if I'd have been raised by an invisible dad,
如果我被一个不存在似的老爹养大
my mom feeding me Funyuns for breakfast,
我妈拿洋葱圈当早饭喂我
I'd be worse than any of them.
我会比那些蠢货更糟
Come to think of it, I am worse than any of them.
想想看吧 我比他们更糟
But you're better than that.
但你要好得多
You read me?
懂我的意思吗
Everything you just said is racist.
你刚刚说的一切都是种族歧视
Just get your ass to school.
赶紧去学校吧
Probably better if you're not here for this next part.
接下来的场景最好不要让你看到
Morning, Hoss.
早上好 霍斯
Damn, Eastwood. Easy.
该死的 伊斯特伍德 轻点
Quit whining, you big baby.
别发牢骚了 大宝贝
You ought to be thanking me.
你该谢谢我
Yeah? For what?
谢你什么
Saving your ass from the fire.
帮你免受火灾
What fire?
哪有火灾
This fire.
现在就有
Ah, Frank!
弗兰克
Okay, everybody, listen up.
所有人都听好了
This franchise officially closed
这个经销点由于违反多项消防法规
due to numerous fire code violations.
现在被正式关闭
And Moreno.
莫雷诺
Next time I hear you beat up on a kid like that,
再让我发现你殴打孩子
I swear to God they won't be foam bullets.
你就要吃真子弹了
You talking about Allen?
你说的是艾伦吗
Come on, Frank, you know me better than that, man.
得了吧 弗兰克 你知道我没那么坏 老兄
Never touched the kid!
我从来没动那孩子
One of my overenthusiastic homies exceeded his authority.
是我一个过分热情的伙计干了不该干的事
That problem's been dealt with accordingly.
这件事我已经好好解决了
We referred that fool to H.R.
HR已经处理了他
Yeah, well, as a great philosopher once said,
有位伟大的哲学家曾经说过
mo' money, mo' problems.
手里没钱 一身清闲
Frank!
弗兰克
You know, I like patrol.
我挺喜欢巡逻的
Keeps me in shape, and I get to meet a lot of firemen.
有助于保持体形 还能见到不少消防员
Most of all, though, I like the simplicity of it.
最重要的是 没那么复杂
You get in a car with Frank Rourke
一旦你上了弗兰克·罗克的船
and it'll never be simple again.
一切就不再简单了
I'll be all right.
我不会有事的
You're a good man, Kyle.
你是个好人 凯尔
Promise me you won't get lost out there.
向我保证你不会迷失自己
Just happened to be driving by when I saw the fire,
我开车路过这里刚好发现了火灾
so I entered the premises to render aid
于是就进去看看能不能帮上忙
to any persons who I thought might be trapped inside.
也许有人困在屋里
With a riot gun?
还带着防暴枪进去吗
Hey, man, you never know.
伙计 以防万一啊
You gonna write me the commendation or what?
你们是不是该给我写封表扬信什么的
Detective Rourke.
罗克警探
Kyle Craig.
我是凯尔·克雷格
Who the hell's Kyle Craig?
凯尔·克雷格是个什么
I'm your new trainee.
我是新来的训练生
We were supposed to meet back at the station.
我们本来应该在警局见面的
Oh, yeah, right.
噢 我想起来了
Well, come on.
那就来吧
Might as well get this over with.
顺便把这件事了结了
Let me out, Frank! Come on, man!
放我出来弗兰克 快点
Sir. Somebody's in the trunk.
长官 后备箱好像有人
Frank!
弗兰克
Say, with observation skills like that,
你有这样敏锐的观察力
you're gonna make a fine detective.
一定能当个出色的警探
Yo, Frank, let me out, punk!
弗兰克 快放我出来 你这混♥蛋♥
All right, Frank, why?
弗兰克 为什么要这样对我
Come right in
# 快来吧 #
Forget about him
# 忘却他吧 #
I lead a life of crime
# 我过着罪犯的生活 #
Dirty deeds
# 干着下流的勾当 #
Done dirt cheap
# 低贱地活着 #
Dirty deeds
# 下流的勾当 #
Done dirt cheap
# 低贱地活着 #
Dirty deeds
# 下流的勾当 #
Done dirt cheap
# 低贱地活着 #
Hands on the hood.
把手放在引擎盖上
All right, this isn't a training day.
今天的确算不上什么训练日
It's more of a trial by fire.
更像是一场艰难的考研
I'm the Kobayashi Maru, Kyle. I'm the test nobody passes.
就像小林丸测试没人能过得了我这一关
My last two trainees didn't make it through a single shift.
你之前的两个训练生都没能捱过第一天
They both quit.
都主动退出了
They asked to be transferred
他们第一天
out of the S.I.S. on their first day?
就要求从特别调查科调离了吗
No, I mean they quit, as in quit the department.
不 他们直接从警局辞职了
I'll take my chances.
我会好好把握机会的
Frank!
弗兰克
This ain't funny, man! Come on!
这一点都不好玩 放我出去
Come on, Frankie!
快点 弗兰克
What's that?
你这是在干什么
Partial plate for a vehicle I've been looking for
是我在找的车牌号♥的一部分
for a long time.
我已经找了很久了
My dad was on the job.
我父亲也曾是位警♥察♥
He was killed.
后来因为一场搞砸的抢劫案
Botched robbery.
殉职了
Unsolved.
案子一直没破
But before he died, he managed to write
但他在临死前
a partial plate on his wrist.
在手腕上记下了车牌号♥的一部分
I figured maybe I'll get lucky.
我想着也许可以找到这辆车
My wife thinks I'm nuts.
我妻子觉得我疯了
Do you lie to her?
你对她说谎吗
What?
你说什么
You lie to your wife? It's a simple question.
你对你妻子说谎吗 很简单的问题
That's none of your business.
这跟你没关系
But it is my business.
这事还真跟我有关系
Crime in L.A.'s up 300%, arrests are way down.
洛杉矶的犯罪率增长了三倍 破案率却很低
Cops don't even want to make a damn traffic stop.
警♥察♥连路检都不想设
Afraid they'll wind up on "Anderson Cooper."
害怕自己上安德森库珀的节目
Frank!
弗兰克
Put us through sensitivity training now.
现在我们都得做敏感性测试
Hug-a-thon.
给罪犯改造的机会
Crooks love it 'cause it's like "The Purge"
罪犯们都喜欢 因为有点像"人类清除计划"
every night out here, but you know who winds up
但你知道每天晚上
with the turd end of the tomahawk?
最终受到伤害的是谁吗
Allen.
艾伦
剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表