剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表
You know.
你知道的
Locker-room stuff.
就关上门审犯人那套
We sat in a stakeout most of the time.
大多数时候 我们都在盯梢
Alyse
艾丽斯
Yeah?
怎么了
That's not what happened.
情况并非如此
Who is it?
谁啊
Pope Francis.
教皇方济各
I thought that was you.
我就知道是你
Listen.
听着
Put this in a safe place.
把这个放到安全的地方
It's a trust for 300 grand.
这是三十万的信托基金
Don't get excited.
别太激动
You can't access it till you're 18.
你在十八岁之前是用不了的
It'll get you through college,
它能让你上大学
as long as you don't go into criminal defense.
只要你别惹上刑事案
Or civil rights.
或者人♥权♥案
Nobody likes a smartass, kid.
孩子 没人会喜欢自作聪明的人
You're under my protection now, Allen
从现在开始我会保护你
Everybody out here knows it.
在这附近的人都清楚这一点
Why don't you just go to the department with this?
你为什么不直接带着它去警♥察♥局呢
Would you know the hand of God if you felt it?
如果你感受到了你会知道这是神的旨意吗
That's what this feels like.
现在我就是这种感觉
Like it's what my father would've wanted,
就像 这会是我父亲所希望的
or does want.
也许的确是他的愿望
I don't know.
我不知道
Something he said to me before he died
他去世前对我说过一些话
Tearing down is easy.
毁易
Building up is hard.
建难
So, you're gonna, what, rehabilitate this guy?
所以你决定帮那个人恢复名誉吗
I'm gonna train him.
我要训练他
剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表