剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表
Once he crosses the threshold...
一旦他踏入你家
well, then it's too late.
一切就都太晚了
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
How was your meeting with Lockhart?
和洛克哈特的会开得怎么样
She brought me in to tell me she was recommending me
她跟我说因为我救了那个孩子
for the Medal of Valor for that thing with the baby.
她推荐我为勇气勋章的候选人
Probably be saluting you soon.
我可能不久就要给你敬礼了
I doubt it.
我想不会
I don't know who the hell you are
我不知道你是谁
or how you wormed your way into this unit,
也不知道你是怎么挤进这个团队的
but if I find out you're Internal Affairs
但如果让我发现你是内务部派来
out to get Frank?
对付弗兰克的内鬼
Next time it pops off out there, in all that chaos and confusion,
等下次我们打起枪战 到时候一片混乱
I'm gonna make a tragic mistake.
我可是不小心会犯下大错误伤人命的
Are you actually threatening me?
你这是在威胁我吗
Oh, I'm sorry.
实在抱歉
Did I not make myself clear?
我说的还不够清楚吗
What'd you find out?
你发现了什么
I don't think anybody got onto Garza.
我不觉得加扎暴露了
Just bad luck.
他就是倒霉而已
Moreno was right about El Cucuy.
在鬼怪这件事上 莫雷诺说对了
Half right, anyway.
尽管只对了一半
I thought you said El Cucuy was just a ghost story.
我不是说鬼怪只是个鬼故事吗
I think there is somebody out there
我觉得有人正在
preying on gangbangers.
捕猎帮派成员
He's disciplined, professional, and he's smart.
他缜密 专业 而且机智
He hits rival gangs
他痛击对手团伙
and makes the second hit look like a retaliation.
并让第二次攻击看上去像一场报复
Detectives clear the homicides from the first hit
警探们通过检查第二次的尸体
on the bodies of the second,
排除了参与第一次的杀人犯作案的可能性
whole department writes it off as gang violence,
整个警局都认为这是黑帮火拼
and El Cucuy just keeps on killing.
鬼怪则继续杀人
But why did Los Muertos come after you?
但为什么死神帮要杀你啊
That was just a misunderstanding.
那就是个误会
We good?
没事吧
Yeah. We're good.
没事
Seen this?
看到这个了吗
I took the picture.
我在现场拍了照
What the hell are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办
What we always do... drive on.
老样子 继续
They were gangbangers, Wilcox.
他们是黑帮成员 威尔考克斯
It's not like they're an endangered species.
看上去他们人还挺多
But lead poisoning is an occupational hazard
但中弹受伤是他们这种职业
in their line of work.
常有的事
We killed a fed, guys!
我们杀死了个条子 伙计们
Keep your voice down.
小点声
All right, deep breaths, everybody.
行了 大家都放松
Look, we're all sorry about Agent Garza.
听着 我们为加扎探员感到抱歉
He was a brave man in a high-risk profession.
他是一个从事着高危职业的勇者
God knows this country could use more men like him.
国家应该多用用这样的勇士
We all agreed we'd only do this if we could remain invisible,
我们都明白只有保持低调才能继续干事
and as long as our casualties We're clear.
只要伤亡的 搞定了
were gangbangers, we were.
都是黑帮成员 我们就很低调
Go on. Let's move.
好了 走吧
Beautiful. Let's go.
干得漂亮 走吧
We had a good run.
我们这局打得漂亮
We're still playing with house money.
我们还在玩弄庄家的钱
We can walk away right now.
我们可以现在就走
What about Margin Call?
那追加的保证金怎么办
You expect us to just walk away
你指望我们在准备策划了两年之后
after two years of planning and preparation?
就这么一走了之吗
I said we can walk away,
我说我们可以走
or we can nut up and finish what we started.
或者我们也可以放手一搏 把事情了结
We're gonna step up the timetable on Margin Call.
我们加快搞定追加保证金的事
When's kickoff?
什么时候行动
Tonight.
今晚
Now, I've already made my decision,
现在 我已经决定了
but it's got to be unanimous.
但还需要你们的一致同意
I'm sorry, boss.
抱歉了 老大
I just don't have the stomach for this anymore.
我没心情再继续下去了
Of course. I understand.
当然 我理解
But you got to understand I got to do what I have to
但你也要理解为了保护我的家人
to protect my family.
我必须要这么做
See, we could get arrested anytime,
我们随时都可能被捕
and I don't want my kids waking up to the sound
我可不想让我的孩子们
of flashbangs in the living room.
被客厅里的闪光弹吵醒
And, Stephen, brother,
斯蒂芬 我的兄弟
I'm no longer convinced you can hold your mud.
我已经不相信你还能坚持下去了
There.
瞧
Now it's unanimous.
现在意见统一了
Is this all yours?
这里都是你的吗
If you're asking if I live alone,
如果你想问我是不是一个人住
the answer is yes.
是的 一个人住
I thought maybe that other police, uh...
我还以为那个警♥察♥
the pretty one?
那个帅的
Tommy?
汤米吗
No.
不
We're partners.
我们只是搭档
I didn't mean to pry.
我不是想打探你的隐私
It's just, uh, growing up, my whole family...
只是长这么大 我全家
grandparents, aunts, uncles...
爷爷奶奶 阿姨们 叔叔们
we live in a place half this size.
我们都挤在这一半大的房♥子里
Well, you're welcome to stay here as long as you like.
你想住多久都可以
Seriously.
我认真的
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
Helping me?
帮助我
Because you need it.
因为你需要
And because a long time ago, somebody helped me.
也因为很久之前 也有人这么帮过我
Thank you.
谢谢你
But it won't matter.
但这都没用
Koslov will find me.
科兹洛夫还是会找到我
No, he won't.
不 他不会
Koslov's time will come.
科兹洛夫的气数将尽
Meantime, Frank's got a guy in MacArthur Park.
同时 弗兰克在麦克阿瑟公园里有人
He'll hook you up with I.D., credit cards.
他会帮你搞定身份证信♥用♥卡♥的事
I've got nowhere else to go.
我没地方去了
Lara, this is a really big country,
劳拉 这个国家很大
with a lot of nice people in it.
有很多好人
You can go anywhere.
你想去哪里都行
Koslov's place... all of it... just...
科兹洛夫的地盘 所有的一切
Just put it in your rearview.
将它们都抛在脑后吧
Did you?
你是这么做的吗
It's okay. It's okay, honey.
没事了 没事了 宝贝
There's still 11 girls in there.
那里还有十一个女孩
Aneta, the... the girl I room with,
阿妮塔 和我一起住的女孩
she's only 17.
她只有十七岁
We'll find a way to get them out.
我们会想办法把她们救出来的
Ghost story. Urban legend.
鬼故事 都市传奇
Somebody's shipment gets jacked,
货物被劫
and they all say El Cucuy did it,
他们都说是鬼怪干的
like saying, "The dog ate my homework."
就跟说"我家狗吃了我的作业"一样
But why did Los Muertos come after you?
但为什么死神帮要杀你
That was just a misunderstanding.
这只是个误会
What...
怎么回...
Relax.
放松
I'm not here to kill you.
我不是来杀你的
You're still under arrest. Please.
你已经被逮捕了 省省吧
What is this, some kind of fetish thing?
这什么招式 什么癖好
This is professional courtesy.
我在专业地向你示好
剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表