剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表
to L.A. County Jail,
转监到了洛杉矶城监狱
where he promptly busted out this morning.
今早他就在那里越狱了
Can't be a coincidence.
肯定不是巧合
No, it's not.
对 不是巧合
Kullen saw the same footage we did.
库伦和我们看见了一样的新闻录像
Firefighters are trying to expand...
消防员正在尽力扩大...
Her hair was longer then, but I'm telling you,
那时候她头发更长 但我确定
that's Kullen's wife.
她就是库伦的妻子
Kid must be his, too. She's about the right age.
孩子也肯定是他的 她的年龄正好
Fire must have smoked them out.
她们肯定是被火灾的烟给呛出来了
Whoo! This... This is a gift.
这可真是天赐良机
I got feelers out, boss.
老大 我觉得有点不妥
Feelers?
不妥
Kullen robbed me of a million dollars.
库伦抢了我一百万美元
Do you know how much Indian blood I got, Mr. Thorpe?
索普先生 你知道我有多少印第安血统么
You know? He looks...
我觉得他看起来...
1/16...
十六分之一
which barely entitles me to tribal benefits,
让我几乎没继承到一点种族优势
such as running this fine gaming establishment here.
比如说运营这个庞大的娱乐产业
.0625%.
千分之0.625
It's a thimbleful.
是一个很少的量
But do you know what?
但你知道吗
The whole thimble is right here in my heart.
所有的账都记在我心里呢
You call yourself an Indian? Track her, find them.
你不是自称是印第安人么 那就找到她们
Put your ear to the ground.
掘地三尺也要找到
Call on the hoodoo of the Great Spirit we're so famous for.
把我们族最有名的巫毒教神灵也召唤出来
And when you find them,
你找她们以后
you bring the kid back here to my teepee...
把那个小孩带到我这来
like little Natalie Wood in "The Searchers."
就像《日落狂沙》里印第安人绑♥架♥小女孩那样
When Kullen finds out that we've got her,
一旦库伦发现她在我们手上
you can bet your red ass the convict son of a bitch
我打赌那个狗♥娘♥养♥的罪犯
is gonna come searching for her.
肯定会来找她
See, we don't have to find the damn money.
我们不用费力去找那些钱
Kullen will bring it here.
库伦他自己就会带来的
He'll drop it at our feet...
他会把钱放在我们脚下
like a collie with a dead bird.
就像牧羊犬把死鸟放在主人脚下
Then... our dear friend Mr. Kullen
然后 我们亲爱的朋友库伦先生
can watch while I feed his young'un
就可以看着我们把他的女儿喂给
to General George Armstrong Custer here.
这边的乔治·阿姆斯特朗狼将军了
After that... I'll kill him.
在那之后 我要杀了他
Kullen's got the information about your shooting from Pike.
库伦是从派克那里得到的你案件的细节
We ought to take that to Lockhart.
我们应该把这个告诉洛克哈特
It won't make any difference.
告诉了也没用
Kullen's given her a sworn statement saying he killed Julia Kiefer.
库伦很肯定地对她说是他杀了茱莉亚·基弗
Unless he changes his testimony, I can't prove jack.
除非他修改证词 否则我说什么也没用
But you're being set up.
但是你是被陷害的啊
You still don't get it, do you?
你还是不明白 是吗
Lockhart's got me in her gunsights.
洛克哈特就想要干掉我
What happened with you two?
你俩之间有什么过节
She keeps a photo of you, her, and my dad on her office desk.
她办公桌上有一张你和她还有我爸的合影
I've seen it.
我看见过
You guys must have been tight at some point.
你们曾经肯定很亲密
The three of us worked CRASH together...
我们三个曾在CRASH行动里一起工作
back when we all had the same idea about policing.
那时候我们对于怎么办案见解还很一致
What changed?
什么变了呢
It wasn't me and Billy, I can tell you that.
我只能说我和比利没变
Lockhart's always had her eye on the 10th floor.
洛克哈特总是把心思花在权势争夺上上
Only politics doesn't cut it out here on the street.
贪慕权力的政客肯定不适合办案
Start looking over your shoulder for somebody
一旦本该为你做掩护的人
who's supposed to be watching your back,
开始为别的事分心
sooner or later, its gonna get you killed.
这迟早要把你害死
You blame her?
你怨恨她么
What happened to your dad... was the last straw.
你父亲的事情 才是压死骆驼的最后那根稻草
So, I found the reason
我找到原因了
Kullen never offered a defense at his trial.
为什么库伦在他的审判上什么也没辩解
Chief Jimmy Wade.
吉米·韦德酋长
10 years ago, Kullen and his partner, Eddie Wyatt,
十年前 库伦和他的同伙艾迪·怀特
robbed Wade's casino.
抢了韦德的赌场
72 hours later, Wyatt ends up dead...
七十二小时之后 怀特就死了
Mauled by Reggie Nighthorse.
被雷吉夜马刺死
He was a professional problem-solver
他是一个职业杀手
in the employ of Chief Jimmy Wade.
受雇于吉米·韦德酋长
Wade had a lot of problems. Nighthorse made them go away.
韦德有过很多麻烦 都是夜马解决的
But after he kills Wyatt,
但是他杀了怀特以后
Nighthorse doesn't find any of the stolen casino loot.
夜马再没找到其他赌场被抢的赃物
So he goes after Kullen next.
所以他就把目标盯准了库伦
Only Kullen turns out to be more than Nighthorse can handle.
只不过夜马不是库伦的对手
Kullen killed him. That's how he ended up in Pelican Bay.
库伦杀了他 为此进了佩利肯湾监狱
So, Kullen stashed the casino money somewhere,
所以说 库伦把抢劫的钱藏在了别处
and now he's come back for it.
现在要为这笔钱回归
But why now? What happened?
但是为什么是现在 发生了什么
The Sands Fire is what happened.
起因是沙火
Wherever Kullen stashed that casino cash,
不管 库伦把钱藏在哪
the Sands Fire exposed it somehow.
这场火灾都暴露了它
Wade would know about Kullen's escape by now.
韦德现在一定知道库伦越狱了
He's probably got people out there looking for him.
可能已经派人找了
Lockhart bought Kullen's so-called confession
洛克哈特相信库伦所谓的招供
'cause she wanted it to be true.
是因为她希望这就是真的
Kullen sold it by incorporating
把自己的故事也
some of his own personal story into it.
结合其中
Same way an undercover would.
卧底也会这么干
My guess is, there's a woman he loved in that story...
我猜这件事还涉及到他爱的女人
A woman who was forced out of hiding by the fire.
一个被这场火灾逼的不得不现身的女人
Kullen didn't bury that money somewhere out there.
库伦没有把这笔钱藏在哪里
He gave it to her... someone he knew he could trust.
他给她了 一个信得过的人
It means, whoever she is, Wade's hunting her, too.
也就是不论这女人是谁 韦德也在追杀她
We'll take care of you. Step right up. Would you like some water?
我们会照顾你们的 过来 想喝点水吗
Okay, thank you. Hi. Can I help you?
好的 谢谢 嗨 需要帮助吗
Hi. yeah, I'm looking for my sister-in-law and niece.
是的 我在找我的弟媳和侄女
I haven't heard from them since yesterday.
从昨天开始我就没有她们的消息了
What's her name?
她叫什么
Lauren.
劳伦
Oh, I remember them.
我记得她们
They were loaded onto the buses this morning.
她们今早坐巴士走了
Headed where?
去哪了
Los Angeles.
洛杉矶
Hi.
你好
You looking for this?
你在找这个吗
Killing me is not gonna help you.
杀了我也没用
Wade is still gonna scalp your old lady and your kid,
韦德还是会宰了你的女人和孩子
and he's got the resources to find them before you can.
在你找到她们之前他就有能力先下手
You know, I think you're right.
我觉得你说得对
I need to kill Wade first.
我得先干掉韦德
But as long as I'm here...
但是只要我还在这...
Safe journey.
一路顺风
Dead guy is Rick Thorpe, one of Jimmy Wade's hatchet men.
死者是里克 索普 吉米·韦德的杀手之一
File that under "live by the sword."
记到"卖♥♥命为生"下面
Rick here is a person of extreme interest in several homicides.
里克与好几起谋杀案都有重大关联
So, what was he doing there?
那他来这干什么
Guessing he didn't come to pass out blankets.
我猜他不是来分发毛毯的
Volunteer at the shelter said that Thorpe
避难所的志愿者说索普
was asking after a woman and a kid.
在找一个女人和孩子
She told him that she thought they got on a bus to L.A.
她告诉他她们可能坐巴士去洛杉矶了
earlier in the day.
就在今天早些时候
He was hunting them... for Wade.
他在替韦德追杀她们
Well, didn't work out for him.
事没办成
Look, Kullen learned about Frank's shooting
听着 库伦是从雅利安国成员那
from some Aryan Brother named Pike.
知道弗兰克的枪击案的
He slipped Kullen the details.
这个人告诉了库伦所有细节
It was all part of an elaborate escape plan.
这只是一个计划精密越狱案中的一部分
剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表