剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表
You're able to recognize Arabic dialects?
你还能听出来阿♥拉♥伯语方言吗
Two deployments. I got a hit.
我被调到那里两次 我有新消息
The two dead guys were Iranian...
死的那两个男的是伊朗人
Both here on expired Visas.
签证都过期了
This woman was definitely not Iranian.
这女的绝对不是伊朗人
How do you know? Most Iranians speak Farsi.
你怎么知道 大多数伊朗人说波斯语
He also recognized her dialect.
他还能听出来她说的是方言呢
Oh. Real Rosetta Stone.
简直就是活生生的罗赛达石啊
My last deployment, there was this Libyan dude...
我最后一次派遣的时候有个利比亚男人
Freedom fighter.
自♥由♥斗士
Came to Afghanistan to kill Americans.
专门去阿富汗杀美国人
Wanted to die a martyr.
想做个烈士
Hope you obliged him.
希望你帮了他一把
Worse... Took him prisoner.
更惨 我俘虏了他
Anyway, he sounded a lot like her.
重点是 他跟她的口音非常像
What else do you remember about her? The way she carried herself,
关于她你还记着些什么 她的表现
like she had some kind of military training,
就好像她接受过什么军事训练
and she was used to command.
而且习惯了指挥
One of them called her "sister."
其中一个叫她"姊妹"
You think they were sisters? More like a title.
你觉得她们是姐妹吗 更像是个头衔
Sister... what, like a nun?
姊妹... 你是说这是修女的称呼吗
Exactly... like a nun.
对 就是像修女
Gaddafi had a group of bodyguards made up of females.
卡扎菲有一队女保镖
They were called the... Amazonian Guard.
她们叫... 亚马逊护卫队
Uh, I heard of them.
我听说过她们
They referred to themselves as sisters.
她们称自己为姊妹
They were also known as the Revolutionary Nuns.
她们另外一个称号♥是革命的修女
Yes. I take an interest in badass women.
对 我对坏女人感兴趣
Another thing we have in common.
我们又有了一个共同点
These chicks were trained in small arms and martial arts.
她们接受过轻武器和武术方面的训练
Gaddafi supposedly employed them as bodyguards because he thought
卡扎菲雇她们做保镖是因为他觉得
an armed gunman would have difficulty shooting at women.
一个武装枪手不好对女人下手
In other words, he used them as human shields.
换句话说 他就是拿她们当人肉盾牌
What's this?
什么情况
Woman at the drop might have been a member
拿走钱的女人可能是卡扎菲
of Gaddafi's Amazonian Guard.
亚马逊护卫队的成员
Libyan?
利比亚人吗
What the hell would she be doing in L.A.?
她来洛杉矶想干什么
Give us your tired, your poor, your lethal.
为我们送来疲乏困倦 贫穷疾苦 致命武器
My guess is she's looking for work.
我猜她是来找工作的
Gaddafi gets executed a few years ago.
卡扎菲几年前被处决了
Once that happened,she'd be out of a job.
卡扎菲一被处决 她就下岗了
She's either here freelancing
她要么是来做自♥由♥工作者的
or she's found herself another sugar Gaddafi.
要么就是又找到了一个卡扎菲式的金主
If Burns is involved, he'd probably know.
如果伯恩斯跟这有关 他可能知道内情
Except Frank was told not to ask.
但是上头不让弗兰克问
So, how soon are we asking?
那我们什么时候问呢
Do you remember when we used to read this to her at night?
你记不记得我们以前晚上会读这个给她听
She'd make us read it to her over and over.
她会叫我们一遍又一遍地读
Haley's gonna be all right.
海莉不会有事的
We don't know that.
我们不能确定
I am gonna get them the money. They already have our money.
我会把钱凑齐 我们已经给他们钱了
I-It doesn't make any sense.
这说不通啊
Oh, God. W-What do we do?
天啊 怎么办
Hello?
你好
We need to talk. You know where.
我们要谈谈 你知道地点
Keep struggling, and your daughter dies.
你再挣扎就杀了你女儿
Where am I? What do you want?
我在哪 你要干什么
Who is it? Who's there?
谁 谁在那
You want to see Haley again?
你想再见到海莉吗
Of course I do.
当然了
And you're prepared to do anything to make that happen?
为此你愿意做任何事吗
Yes, of course. Just...please don't hurt her.
对 当然 只要...只要别伤害她就好
You understand why she was taken?
你知道她为什么被抓吗
Who are you?
你是谁
W-What?
什...什么
You?
是你
You know who has her, don't you?
你知道是谁抓走了她 是不是
You kidnapped me?!
你绑♥架♥我
Actually, she kidnapped you.
实际上 是她绑♥架♥了你
What's the matter, Bob? Don't you feel safe?
怎么了 鲍勃 你没有安全感了么
This is what Haley's going through right now.
海莉现在就在遭受这样的痛苦
Only, for her, it's real.
只不过对于她来说 那种痛苦是真实的
This is insane.
这太不像话了
What's insane is you thinking
你竟然觉得你的秘密比你女儿的命还重要
your secrets are worth more than your daughter's life.
这才是太不像话了
Cut him loose.
给他松绑
Her blood's on his hands now.
她现在再有什么事就是他的责任了
Wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等 等等
Wait.
等等
Her name is Lina Farzan.
她的名字是丽娜·法尔赞
She works for an Iranian here in L.A...
她在洛杉矶为一个伊朗人工作...
an investor.
一个投资商
Investor?
投资商
Look, when the banks crashed, I was hemorrhaging cash.
银行倒闭的时候 我损失了很多钱
I was gonna lose everything, and that's when I was told
我马上就要破产了 就是那时候有人跟我说
that there was an Iranian here in L.A.
洛杉矶有一个伊朗人
who had the cash to keep me afloat.
他有钱 可以让我还债维持下去
If you agreed to launder it.
前提是你给他洗钱
Yeah.
对
This next project's gonna be my biggest.
下一个项目将是我经手数额最大的一个
They wanted me to take $5 million.
他们想让我洗五百万美金
But I wouldn't do it this time. I wanted out.
但这次我不想干了 我想退出
So they took your daughter to get you to reconsider.
所以他们抓走了你女儿 逼你重新考虑
Yeah. Who's the Iranian?
对 这个伊朗人是谁
I don't know. Everything went through Lina.
我不知道 所有的事都是通过丽娜跟他沟通
That was the deal.
这是规定好了的
How did you make contact with her?
你怎么联♥系♥她
I had a number.
有一个号♥码
Probably a burner... Not traceable.
应该是一次性的电♥话♥号♥码 追查不到
You said you were approached about someone investing money.
你说有人找过你 跟你说投资人的事
Yes.
是的
Approached by who?
找你的人是谁
Sounds good, right?
听起来不错 是吧
Councilman Patterson?
帕特森议员
That's right. Frank Rourke.
我是 我是弗兰克·罗克
Police, huh?
你是警♥察♥
Find it hard to believe myself sometimes.
有时候连我自己都难以相信
Is there something I can help you with?
有什么我可以帮你的吗
Someone... Lina Farzan.
我在找人 丽娜·法尔赞
Uh... name doesn't ring a bell.
我没听说过这个人
You introduced her to Robert Burns.
是你把她介绍给罗伯特·伯恩斯的
She acted as a go-between for him and an Iranian investor.
她是罗伯特和一位伊朗投资人的中间人
I'm sorry?
什么
Your district includes Tehrangeles...
你的选区可是德黑兰矶
Biggest population of Iranians in the world, outside of Iran.
是除了伊朗本土外伊朗人最多的聚集地
Must be all the palm trees.
肯定到处都是棕榈树吧
Step into my office.
到我办公室找我吧
Okay, folks.
伙计们
The "ayes" have it. And by "ayes," I mean me.
这间房♥间现在归本人了 本人就是我
We ask that you please exit in an orderly fashion.
请各位有序离开
It's okay.
没关系的
I'm gonna make this easy for you.
我不会太为难你
I have a friend in the business...
我有个做特殊生意的朋友
Mutual friend, you might call her.
可以说是你我的共同好友
Name's Holly, which means I have text messages,
她叫霍莉 也就是说我能拿到一些短♥信♥内容
names, dates...
姓名 日期
Girls who'll post your junk on Instagram if I tell them to.
我还可以让姑娘们把你老二的照片发上社交网
What?
你说什么
You're about to do the walk of shame, Ken.
你就要踏上耻辱之行了 肯
剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表