剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表
Your whole life's about to go down the crapper.
你的人生就要玩完了
Please, just don't...
求你了 不要...
You know, I have to say,
我得说一句
for a man of your modest stature,
看不出您这样斯文的人
the images are fairly impressive.
照片里表现得居然这么让人印象深刻
Still, I got to think your constituents
不过 我想你的选民们
are gonna think less of you, all the same.
可不会因此赞赏你
Not to mention your wife.
更别提你太太会怎么想了
So, I'm gonna ask you one more time, and then
现在 我再问你一次
I'm gonna let the Twitterverse have its way with you.
然后剩下的就交给社交媒体了
Who does Lina Farzan work for?
丽娜·法尔赞到底为谁工作
Who's the Iranian?
那个伊朗人到底是谁
If I tell you, they will kill me.
如果我告诉你 他们一定会杀了我
What if I promise I can keep you out of it
如果我能保证你没事呢
and I can make Lina go away?
还可以让丽娜走人
How?
你打算怎么做
Hello?
你好
You know who this is?
你知道我谁吗
I see Burns gave you my number.
看来伯恩斯把我的电♥话♥号♥码给你了
Don't be too hard on him. Pretty clear you knew him.
也别太怪他 我看得出来你们认识
It doesn't matter. You won't be able to find me.
无所谓 反正你也找不到我
I already know that.
这我知道
Then why did you call?
那你还打电♥话♥干什么
You handled yourself like a professional.
你行事非常专业
I admire that.
我很佩服
I think you maybe admire more than that.
你佩服的不止这个吧
I assume those guys you killed had it coming.
我想你杀掉的那人两个是自找的
Betrayal is in a man's nature.
背叛是男人的本性
Burns will get your money.
伯恩斯会给你钱的
No one else has to get hurt. His daughter's an innocent.
没有必要伤及他人 他女儿是无辜的
I know a lot of dead daughters who were innocent.
我见过许多无辜的女儿 她们照样死了
Tomorrow at noon.
明天正午
I'll text you the location.
我会发短♥信♥告诉你地点
If they only knew over there
如果伊朗本土的人
what they could have over here, right?
知道这里是什么样的就好了 是吗
All this must bring back memories.
看到这些满满都是回忆吧
All these businesses are Persian, Frank.
这些都是波斯人的生意 弗兰克
That's Farsi, not Arabic.
说的是波斯语 不是阿♥拉♥伯语
"To-may-to," "to-mah-to."
番茄和西红柿 一回事
That woman Lina, what she said to you...
丽娜跟你说的话
Don't let her get in your head.
你别在意
You're beating yourself up for what happened over there.
你还在为发生在那的事情自责
You were asked to be a lion, Kyle.
你接到的命令就是去当掠杀者 凯尔
Are you trying to convince me or yourself?
你是想说服我还是说服你自己
Why do you think I still wear the badge?
你以为我为什么还带着警徽
I know some people who think you wear that badge
我知道不少人认为你还带着
because it's a license to steal.
是因为它就是你偷窃的许可证
Of course, the few I met who still believe in you
当然 我见到的那些信任你的人
think you're out here trying to do right.
觉得你是在做对的事情
But not you.
但你不这么认为
I think the real reason you wear that badge
我认为你带着警徽的真正原因
is you're afraid you won't know who you were without it.
是因为没了它你害怕会忘记自己的身份
I mean, take it off, and...
我是说 如果摘掉警徽
what are you?
你又是谁
Wonder what the Wi-Fi password is in a place like this.
真好奇这种地方的无线网密♥码♥是什么
May I help you?
我能帮您什么吗
No.
不能
But I'm pretty sure he can.
但他肯定可以
Mr. Javeed.
哈维德先生
You have me at a disadvantage.
你们让我处境很不利
Police. What can I do for you?
原来是警♥察♥ 有什么可以帮你们的吗
More like what we can do for you.
应该是我们可以为您提供帮助
We have a friend in common.
我们有一位共同的朋友
And, uh, who would that be?
那是谁呢
Robert Burns.
罗伯特·伯恩斯
Don't worry. We're not here to arrest you.
别担心 我们不是来逮捕你的
What he means is "Not yet."
他的意思是暂时不
We want his daughter returned.
我们希望可以带回他的女儿
I'm quite certain I don't know what you're talking about.
我很确定我不知道你们在说什么
You know... ordinarily,
通常情况下
I'd say it's a little late in the day for caffeine.
我会觉得这会儿喝咖啡有点太晚了
But looks like we're in for a long, long night.
但看样子今晚我们要熬夜了
My grandfather's blend.
这是我祖父调配的
Old family recipe.
祖传配方
Must have been hard to leave all that behind.
背井离乡离开那些一定很辛苦
"Ari," is it?
你叫阿里 是吧
How do you think we came to be having this conversation?
你觉得我们的对话会进展如何
I have no idea.
我不知道
Well, there's really only one way...
现在只有一个办法...
You have a rat in your organization.
你的组织里有一匹害群之马
Rat?
害群之马
Someone gave you up.
有人出♥卖♥♥♥了你
You've come a long way, Ari... Escaped the Ayatollah,
你不远千里 阿里 逃离了阿亚图拉
whatever other nutbars are running around over there,
逃出了那个到处都是疯子的国家
and here you are, in the land of the free.
来到了这个自♥由♥的国度
My line of work, you got to lie down with the lion
干我这行
as well as the lizard.
和什么样的人都要打交道
I could have your ass back in Tehran in 24 hours.
我能让你二十四小时内就滚回德黑兰
I hear it's changed a lot since you left.
听说自从你走后 那边变化挺大
Now, I'm prepared to offer you something
我现在要提供给你的东西
a lot more valuable than $5 million.
比五百万美元要有价值的多
Exactly what would that be?
那到底是什么呢
Your rat. Your rat for the girl.
你的叛徒 我用你的叛徒换那个女孩
So, the question stands...
现在的问题是
Am I finishing this coffee?
是我喝完这杯咖啡走人呢
Or do we have a deal?
还是我们达成了共识
He basically admitted it, and we let him walk.
他基本上都承认了 结果我们就这么放了他
What did you want to do? Cuff him, read him his rights in Farsi?
那你想怎样 铐住然后用波斯语读他的权利吗
This wasn't a traffic stop, Frank.
这可不是设个路检这么简单 弗兰克
We can't let a kidnapper off with a warning.
我们不能就这么放走绑♥架♥犯
You want the kid back, this is what it costs.
你要是想救回那孩子 这就是代价
According to who? You?
谁规定的 你吗
saw how well your plan worked last time.
你的计划上一次就泡汤了
You still don't get it. We're not here to make collars.
你还是没明白 我们不是来抓人的
We're here to bring this girl home.
我们是来救人的
We were double-crossed once. It's not gonna happen twice.
我们已经被人算计了一次 这一次绝对不可能
So either get on board
要么跟我们一起行动
or don't bother showing up tomorrow!
否则明天就滚蛋
Maybe saving that girl is all that matters.
也许救那个女孩才是最重要的
Cops don't get to pick and choose which laws to follow.
警♥察♥可没得选要遵守什么法律
It's more complicated than that.
事情比那要复杂
My mother knew.
我妈妈知道
Your mother knew what?
知道什么
That my father wasn't killed in a robbery.
她知道我爸并不是因为抢劫案而死
She knew he was involved in something, but not what,
她知道他被卷入了一些事情 但不清楚是什么
which means I can't find the truth out without Frank.
就是说没有弗兰克我也没法知道真♥相♥
So you're gonna let him chip away
所以你就放任他
at everything you believe in?
毁掉你所信仰的一切吗
I used to be... so sure of things.
我以前...总是那么肯定
Baby, I never got to meet your dad,
宝贝 我没见过你♥爸♥爸
but there's a big part of him inside of you,
但你身上很大一部分都和他一样
which means I love you both.
所以我既爱你也爱着他
And if your father was the guy you said he was,
如果你父亲真像你所说的那样
he'd never want you to become something you're not.
那他一定希望你可以做自己
You're early.
你来早了
You brought the money?
钱带来了吗
Where's Haley?
海莉在哪
The girl is unharmed.
那女孩很安全
I need to see her.
我必须亲眼见她
First the money.
先交钱
剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表