剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表
We can't let them do that to her, Frank.
我们不能让他们那样对待她 弗兰克
Don't let them take me back there.
别让他们害我想起过去
Hey.
嘿
We'll get her back.
我们会救回她的
I promise.
我保证
Well, storming the place is out. We'd get torn apart.
强攻是不可能的 我们会死无全尸
Koslov's club is a fortress.
科兹洛夫的夜♥总♥会♥固若金汤
And Koslov's men are not afraid to kill cops.
科兹洛夫的手下可不怕杀♥警♥♥察♥
You got to walk through a metal detector
你得通过一个金属探测器才能进入夜♥总♥会♥
just to get in the club, so you can't bring any guns in.
所以你没法带任何枪♥支♥进去
We need a battering ram.
我们要一个突破点
We have one.
我们是有一个
Quanstrom.
匡斯托姆
We don't have probable cause to search Koslov's club,
我们没有正当理由去搜查科兹洛夫的夜♥总♥会♥
but we have plenty of probable cause to arrest Quanstrom.
但我们有很多正当理由逮捕匡斯托姆
Look, I screwed up back at the diner.
听着 我之前在餐厅搞砸了
I should have waited until Zinchenko made his move.
我应该等辛成科动手以后再行动
I won't make the same mistake...
我不会再犯同样的错误了...
Not with Lara's life.
不能拿劳拉的生命冒险
So, instead of taking Quanstrom before he enters the club,
所以与其在匡斯托姆进入夜♥总♥会♥之前拿下他
we let him make it inside.
我们不如放他进去
Pursuing Quanstrom into Koslov's club is perfectly legal.
为捕匡斯托姆进入科兹洛夫夜♥总♥会♥完全合法
No need for a search warrant.
不需要搜查令
And once we're inside...
一旦我们进去了
We just let nature take its course.
一切就顺其自然了
Fun starts, Rebecca and Tom
有趣的开头 瑞贝卡和汤姆
better get to those girls fast
最好在科兹洛夫看出端倪之前
before Koslov figures out what's going on.
尽早找到那些女孩
Hold it.
等一下
All right, you're okay. Go on in.
好的 你们没问题 进去吧
That's pretty rad.
那两下酷毙了
I love books.
我爱读书
That's why the pulping of a book is so offensive to me.
所以我不能接受把书籍打回纸浆的行为
You see, when a book is not selling,
当一本书卖♥♥不出去的时候
the publisher will demand the bookstores destroy
出版商会要求书店
all their books by the end of the fiscal year
在财年结束之前毁掉所有他们的书
for the tax write-off.
以此注销税务
The bookstores strip...
书店从这些书上
the covers from these books
剥下封面
and return them to the publishers
然后把它们还给出版商
as, uh, evidence of their destruction.
来证明他们确实毁了这些书
Sad.
寒心啊
But they're not collectors.
但是他们不是收藏家
They're businessmen.
他们是商人
And so am I.
我也一样
You have such a beautiful cover, Lara.
你这张小脸就像个精美的封面 劳拉
It pains me to have to remove it as evidence of your destruction.
要把它撕掉作为销毁的证据真让我心痛
Van in the alley.
巷子里的那辆车
See how low it's sitting on the shocks?
看到底盘压的多低了吗
Must be four, maybe five guys inside.
里面差不多有四或者五个人
It's Quanstrom, for sure.
一定有匡斯托姆
Hey, trainee.
嘿 练习生
Kyle!
凯尔
What's with you?
你是怎么了
That's the same look you had on your face at the crime scene.
又是那副在犯罪现场时的表情
I lied to you... on our first training day.
我骗了你... 第一天训练的时候
Well, yeah? No kidding.
是吗 没开玩笑吧
Not about Lockhart.
和洛克哈特没关系
About Theroux.
是关于希罗
About why I couldn't shoot him
关于那天在维克斯特罗姆我明明可以射击他
when I had the chance back at Wikstrom's.
却下不了手的原因
'Cause he was unarmed.
因为他手无寸铁
Because I wasn't always so choosy.
因为我以前并没有选择的余地
Operation Tomahawk.
战斧行动时
We hit a Taliban stronghold.
我们攻击了一个塔♥利♥班♥据点
Bravo team, move!
先驱队 前进
We took fire.
我们正面交火
On your right flank!
注意右翼
My buddy Sherman went down.
我的兄弟谢尔曼受伤倒地
Who's been hit?!
谁被击中了
And I lost it.
我失去了理智
I chased the guy who shot him into a...
追着那个射中他的人进入了一个
Watch your six!
注意六点钟方向
...structure, a dwelling.
建筑物 一间屋子
He wasn't the only one in there.
里面不只有他一个人
You made a mistake.
你犯了一个错
I didn't...
我没...
I didn't make a mistake.
我没有犯错
I have something inside of me.
我只是内心有一些触动
I'm starting to think that maybe...
我开始在想也许...
my dad had it in him, too.
我爸爸的内心也是如此
You're damn right he did.
一点没错他当然有
And I'm here to tell you
那么我要告诉你
Billy's monster saved my life more than once.
比利的果断出击不止一次救了我的命
We've all got something in there.
我们每个人的内心都有那种感受
They tell you you got to keep it caged up,
人们让你把内心杀戮的恶魔锁起来
but it's in there for a reason,
但是它的存在是有原因的
and sooner or later, you're gonna need it.
迟早你会需要这样的铁血
Politeness doesn't get it done out here.
以礼待人解决不了这里的问题
Political correctness doesn't deflect bullets.
政♥治♥正确也战胜不了真枪实弹
That monster you're afraid of, Kyle, sounds to me like
凯尔 你所恐惧的杀戮恶魔 在我看来
it's the only reason you're still breathing.
没有它你早就一命呜呼了
Check it out.
去看看
Find the girls.
你去找那些女孩
I've got Koslov.
我来对付科兹洛夫
You sure?
你确定
You look great, by the way.
顺便说一句 你今天看起来不错
This is no police station, boy.
这可不是在警局 小子
You guys got here fast.
你们到的够快啊
We were in the neighborhood.
我们刚刚就在附近
Easy. Easy.
别激动 别激动
Get down! Get down!
跪下 跪下
Take me back to the vault.
带我去金库
Koslov.
科兹洛夫
You're gonna die tonight.
今晚就是你的死期
If there's a life after this one...
如果还有下辈子的话
...buddy, you better pray there isn't.
...哥们 你最好祈祷没有下辈子
You're about to find out all about it!
马上送你去问上帝
No, I don't think so.
不 我可不觉得
You guys okay?
你们还好吧
So, you gentlemen find yourselves
怎么样 诸位先生
in a surrendering frame of mind tonight?
今天晚上有缴械投降的兴致吗
Nope.
没有
I was hoping you were gonna say that.
刚好应了我的期待
Go!
动手
Rourke!
罗克
Shh.
嘘
I think I'm starting to like her.
我开始喜欢上她了
Oh, yeah.
太棒了
Oh, yeah.
太棒了
Somewhere out on that horizon
# 在遥远的地平线外 #
Out beyond the neon lights
# 在霓虹不及的穹顶 #
I know there must be something better
# 有更美好的可能性 #
Lara said you set each of the girls up
劳拉说你把女孩们
with the full MacArthur Park.
带到了麦克阿瑟公园
She also said you gave them enough money
她还说你给了她们一笔钱
to start over somewhere.
足够去别处开始新的生活
Don't thank me. Thank Koslov.
不要谢我 谢谢科兹洛夫吧
It's his money.
是他的钱
Minus a processing and handling fee.
就是除去了人工费和手续费
剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表