剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表
and she's watching this documentary
她在看纪录片
where a mama bird's chewing up food
鸟妈妈在把食物嚼碎
and regurgitating it into its baby's mouth.
喂到它孩子的嘴里
That's how they feed their young.
这就是它们喂养孩子的方法
I'm not gonna chew your food for you.
我不会给你嚼碎食物的
You want to investigate me, trainee?
你想调查我吗 练习生
Happy flying.
自己去找吧
Oh, give me land, lots of land
# 给我土地 很多土地 #
Under starry skies
# 在星空下 #
Don't fence me in
# 不要拘束我 #
Let me ride through the wide open country
# 让我到旷野上策马奔腾 #
That I love
# 这是我所热爱 #
Don't fence me in
# 不要拘束我 #
Let me be by myself in the evening breeze
# 在夜晚的微风中 让我做我自己 #
Hey, man, I was enjoying that.
喂 老兄 我正开心着呢
Makes one of us.
你开心我不开心
Guy's got a singing voice
他有一副唱歌♥的嗓子
designed to enrage rodeo bulls.
却专门来激怒公牛
Damn, you guys are grouchy.
你们可真爱发牢骚
What are y'all mad for anyways?
话说回来你们生什么气
It's not like y'all are goin' to jail today.
今天要进监狱的又不是你们
Besides, we're on this beautiful drive,
再说了 我们在这么美的旅途中
got all this awesome scenery, these blue skies.
有这迷人的景色 蓝蓝的天
You know, I think I saw the cutest family of jackrabbits
我想我刚才在那还看到了可爱的
back there. Shut up!
长耳兔一家 闭嘴
Okay.
好吧
Where y'all going?
你们要去哪里
Bathroom.
厕所
Man, I gotta go, too.
老兄 我也要去啊
That's heartbreaking.
那真难过
Oh, no way!
不会吧
Hey, Boonie! Dynamite!
邦尼 炸♥药♥
Boonie! Dynamite!
邦尼 炸♥药♥
Man, I'm happy to see you guys.
老兄 看到你们真高兴
I'm so not ready to go back to jail.
我还没准备蹲监狱
Hey, you guys gotta get me the hell out of here quick!
你们得快点把我从这弄出去
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
等等等等
Clancy asked us to deliver a message to you.
克兰西让我们给你捎个口信
"Snitches get shot."
"告密者要被枪毙"
I thought it was "snitches get stitches?!"
不是"告密者要挨打"吗
Not today, Evan. Adios.
今天不是这样 伊凡 再见了
Help! These guys are trying to kill me!
救命啊 这些人想杀了我
Hey, these guys are trying to kill me! Help!
这些人想杀了我 救命啊
Okay, where were we?
好吧 刚才到哪了
Drop your weapons, hands on your head.
放下武器 举起手来
Don't think, just do it.
不要想 赶紧动
How the hell did you find me?
你到底是怎么找到我的
You know I'm a detective, right?
你知道我是个警探吧
Freeze! Drop your weapons!
不许动 放下武器
Easy, boys, we're just here to talk to your suspect.
冷静 伙计们 我们只是来和你的疑犯谈谈
You both need to take a big step back,
你们俩都向后退一步
put down your guns, and put your hands...
放下你的枪 把你们的手...
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等等等
Where the hell were you two just now?
你们两个人刚到哪去了
Pit stop.
上厕所
So, you left your suspect alone in the back of a van...
所以你们把你们的疑犯一个人留在车里
I'm gonna tell you one last time... ...and while you're gone,
我再警告你最后一次... ...你们离开之后
a hit squad of Black 23's just happens to show up.
黑二十三派来的两个杀手就刚好出现了
Is that right?
对吧
You got till the count of three to disarm.
我数到三 放下武器
One!
一
Two!
二
Okay, you win.
好吧 你赢了
We're dropping our weapons.
我们这就放下武器
It's all good.
没事了
Keys. Now.
钥匙 快点
Out.
出来
I ain't goin' anywhere with you.
我不会跟你走的
Fine. Stay here with them.
好啊 那就跟他们留在这吧
Oh, hell no.
那可不行
No, no. Wait, wait, wait. Wait, all right.
别别别 等会儿 等会儿 好吧
Cuff yourselves together.
把你们的手铐在一起
Do it.
快点
You two are kidnapping a federal fugitive.
你们俩绑♥架♥的可是联邦政♥府♥的逃犯
There's no walking back from this.
后果很严重的
This is my situation.
这是我的事
You walk away now,
你现在离开
you still have plausible deniability.
过后才好装糊涂
You were saying?
你刚刚说什么
Thank you.
谢了
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
Okay, so, we've officially got
好了 现在我们正式成为
both the ATF and The Black 23's
ATF和黑二十三
coming to kill us,
的追杀对象了
and we've got maybe a five-minute head start
在我们劫走你的消息传到林奇耳朵里之前
before word gets back to Lynch that we sprung you.
我们大概还有五分钟的时间
So whatever the hell is going on here,
所以这到底是怎么回事
you better spill it now.
你最好还是现在就说吧
Wanna hear a funny story?
想听个好玩儿的事吗
Paid a visit to the archives.
我刚去档案馆逛了逛
Turns out the Waterstreet case
原来水街那个案子
had nothing to do with you.
跟你就没关系
It was one of my dad's cases
那是我爸负责的案子
where he was investigated by I.A.
他就因为这个案子才受到中♥央♥情报局的调查
What are you tryin' to pull here, Frank?
你在玩什么把戏 弗兰克
Oh, man, this is a hell of a mix-up.
天啊 我竟然记混了
I must be losing my faculties in my advanced age.
肯定是上了年纪之后我身体机能开始退化了
Maybe I need to start doing brain-building exercises
也行我该开始锻炼一下脑子了
or taking Ginko Biloba.
或者吃点强健心脑血管的保健品
Take a pew.
坐下
I'll stand. Suit yourself.
我站着就行 随便你
Once upon a time in the hood, down on Waterstreet,
很久很久以前 在水街
your dad was after a real dangerous S.O.B.
你♥爸♥在追查一个非常危险的混♥蛋♥
named Delvon Lincoln,
叫戴尔文·林肯
went by the street name of Teflon.
道上的人叫他不倒骁龙
Teflon was the kind of gangster
不倒骁龙是那种连第十大街以南
that struck fear in the hearts
不怕死的硬汉都
of every hope-to-die banger south of the 10.
从心底惧怕的恶棍
Only problem was,
只有一个问题
guess why we called him "Teflon."
知道我们为什么叫他"不倒骁龙"吗
No charges ever stuck?
不能起诉他
Not even after he killed a cop.
即使他杀了警♥察♥
So, Billy planted a gun on this mutant,
所以 比利陷害了这怪物
sent him up to Chino for 20 years,
把他送进奇诺监狱 判刑二十年
and there was peace in the valley again.
从此山谷里又恢复了平静
You're saying my dad planted evidence on a suspect?
你是说我爸陷害一个嫌疑人
Teflon wasn't a suspect.
不倒骁龙才不是什么嫌疑人
He was a virus and a wife beater.
他就是个毒瘤 还打老婆
Nobody's pouring out 40s over poor old Teflon, Kyle.
没有人替可怜的老不倒骁龙惋惜 凯尔
Billy knew what needed to get done,
比利知道该做什么
and he had the balls to do it.
他也有那个胆量去付诸实践
No. No, you're lying.
不 不 你撒谎
Oh. Riddle me this.
好 那你说
Who do you think gave Billy the gun he planted?
你以为是谁帮比利陷害他的
I don't care what you gave him.
我不管是谁
My dad would've never done something like that.
我爸爸绝对不会做这样的事
Oh, you wanna talk about what people will never do?
你想聊聊人们绝对不会做的事吗
A few weeks ago, you never would've helped launch
几星期前 你绝对不会参与半合法的
a semi-legal incursion into a nightclub
突袭夜店的行动
where they sold women as animals.
那个夜店把女人像动物一样进行交易
剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表