剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表
You can always make something up, right, Frank?
因为你总可以编点东西出来 弗兰克 对吗
Wrong. You got to warn him about the ones who don't care.
错 你要警告他世上有不关心案情的警♥察♥
Ones who don't bother getting out of the car.
那些懒得从车出来的警♥察♥
I'm the one you want protecting him.
我才是你要的可以保护他的警♥察♥
You know what? Training day's over.
你知道吗 训练日结束了
You flunked.
你不及格
Go on.
继续啊
Move your ass back to Encino or wherever it is you came from.
滚回恩西诺 反正滚回你的家
You're done.
你就到此为止吧
Beat us here by five minutes and you already shot someone?
就比我们快五分钟 你就已经让人滚蛋了吗
That's got to be some kind of record, Frank.
你这记录厉害了 弗兰克
Frank!
弗兰克
Who the hell's that guy?
这家伙是谁
It's Kyle's.
这是凯尔的
Rios?
里奥斯吗
No, Rios would've killed him outright
不 里奥斯会直接把他干掉
and shot us when we came out.
然后在我们出来的时候对我们开枪
Menjivar wouldn't risk a shootout,
门尼瓦不会冒险与敌人正面冲突的
not with her in the crossfire.
不会在有她的情况下枪战
They grabbed Kyle for collateral.
他们把凯尔抓去当谈判的筹码
Well, this is an epic fail.
真是太失败了
Maybe.
可能吧
Or maybe it's perfect.
也可能很完美
You're all under arrest.
你们全都被逮捕了
Do you know why they call me Blowtorch Bob?
你知道他们为什么叫我喷枪鲍勃吗
You're into welding?
因为你喜欢焊东西吗
When I was with the Contras,
当我还在游击队的时候
I used an acetylene torch during interrogation.
我用了乙炔喷枪来审问战俘
I learned this at the School of the Americas,
我是在美国♥军♥校学到的
Fort Benning, Georgia.
乔治亚州 班宁堡
Where is Natalia?
娜塔莉在哪里
I honestly have no idea.
我真的不知道
I find it brings out the flavor.
我觉得这可以提提味
Salud.
干杯
I wouldn't expect you to understand.
我还以为你听不懂
But I'm not without honor.
我也不是小人
I don't harm women and children.
我不伤害妇孺
Those police killed today was Rios' work.
今天是里奥斯开枪射死的那些警♥察♥
I'm ashamed to say that Rios was mine once.
里奥斯以前是我的手下 我很惭愧
Now he's like a pig broken out of its pen,
现在他就像一只跑出圈的猪
like your partner, Frank.
就像你的搭档弗兰克
Frank's not my partner. My partner's dead.
弗兰克才不是我的搭档 我的搭档死了
Watch out for him anyway.
不管怎么样 你还是要提防着他
Frank is not who he pretends to be.
弗兰克现在只是在假装而已
Don't trust anything he tells you.
他说的任何东西你都不要信
I have your partner.
你搭档在我手上
Trainee.
是练习生
I can bring him back alive or I can ship him back in pieces.
我要么然他活要么把他大卸八块
A trade tomorrow at dawn. My Natalia for your trainee.
明天黎明做个交易 用娜塔莉换你的练习生
Where?
在哪见
That's not how it works, Frank.
交易不是这么做的 弗兰克
I'll lead you all over the city first
我会把你们先带进城里
to make sure that you are alone.
确保你们独自前来
If I see SWAT, choppers,
如果我看见特警 直升机
a coyote I don't like the looks of...
或者是我看不顺眼的蛇头
Kyle dies bad.
凯尔会死的很惨
Tomorrow morning, your boss Menjivar's
明天早上 你的头门尼瓦
gonna walk me into an ambush and kill me.
会把我引入埋伏 杀了我
I know this because it's what I'd do.
我知道他要杀我是因为我也会这么做
But I have other plans,
不过我有别的计划
and in order for those plans to work,
为了让这些计划成功实施
I need to know where your boss intends on making the exchange.
我要知道你们头儿计划的交易地点
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.
我会让你参与一个秘密活动
Despite what Lil Wayne would have you believe,
尽管李尔·韦恩让你觉得可以保持沉默
eventually everybody talks.
但最终每个人都会开口的
Everybody does it, but nobody cops to it.
谁都会做 但是没人受罚
So don't be too hard on yourself.
所以别太责怪自己
In Africa, these things kill more people than lions.
在非洲 这些东西杀的人比杀的狮子还要多
You know that?
你知道吗
And now comes the part where I let it rip your face off.
现在是我让它把你的脸撕下来的时候了
She's up all night till the sun
# 她整夜狂欢 直至天明 #
I'm up all night to get some
# 我彻夜不眠 举杯共饮 #
No! No, no, no!
不 不 不
It's a ghost town in the Mojave!
在莫哈维沙漠的鬼城
It's a ghost town in the Mojave!
在莫哈维沙漠的鬼城
Just get this thing away from me!
快把这东西拿开
... who we are
# 我们的本性 #
Like I said, everybody talks.
正如我说的 每个人都会开口的
...playing with the trigger of an Uzi or an AK
#玩弄乌兹枪和AK-47的扳机 #
'Cause the police always got somethin' stupid to say
# 因为警♥察♥总要说蠢话 #
I have to leave town because of you, man.
我被迫离开镇子 都是因为你
Now they both want to kill me, Menjivar and Rios, so thanks.
现在门尼瓦和里奥斯都想杀了我 我谢你
Shut up and listen. I'm about to save your life.
把嘴闭上听好了 我就要成为你的救星了
You got to go back to Rios, but you'll like this part.
你还是得回去找里奥斯 不过你会喜欢的
You get to set me up to die.
你可以让我去死
You came so highly recommended, Theroux.
你的评价真是很高啊 希罗
But Menjivar is still alive.
但门尼瓦还活着
It's not like I can write you a bad Yelp review
我又不能给你在美食网上写条差评
and get on with my life.
然后继续我的生活
You fail again, we're all dead men.
你再失败一次 我们全都得死
Here's the idiot that let Frank get away with your 400 grand.
这就是那个让弗兰克拿走你的四十万的白♥痴♥
You come here to throw yourself at the mercy of the court?
你来这是想让法庭对你开恩的吗
Pelón.
光头
You're a bigger fool than I thought.
你比我想象中还傻
I don't do mercy.
我不会开恩的
Okay, okay! I can get you Menjivar, man.
好吧好吧 我可以带你找到门尼瓦 伙计
You know where Menjivar is?
你知道门尼瓦在哪吗
I know where he's gonna be.
我知道他要去那里
And I know Frank's gonna be there with him.
我也知道弗兰克会和他在一起
That's a fact.
不会有错
Buenos dias, Bob!
早上好 鲍勃
Cóma estás?
你好吗
All right, sweetheart.
好了 亲爱的
Menny's totally going to kill you.
曼尼绝对要杀了你
Menny?
曼尼
Quaint spot.
这地方选的可以啊
You walk Natalia first, then I'll walk Kyle.
你先把娜塔莉带过来 我再把凯尔带过去
Sure thing, Menny.
没问题 曼尼
As soon as I have her, kill him.
我救到她之后 立即杀了他
Menny!
曼尼
Whose idea was it to do this on the surface of Mars?
谁把地点定在火星表面了
My feet hurt!
我的脚好痛
And look, my pedi's completely ruined.
你看 我的美甲全都花了
This sucks!
太恶心了
I know, my angel. I know.
我知道 我的天使 我知道
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了
You look 10 years younger.
你看上去年轻了十岁
Now!
就是现在
Vaya con Dios.
上帝与你同在
Watch the car!
注意车
Watch the car.
注意车
Yeah, I heard him.
是的 我听到他了
Give me the girl, Frank.
把她交给我 弗兰克
We got a Hummer coming in hot.
来了辆性感的悍马
Backup.
支援到了
I told you, Frank.
我都和你说了 弗兰克
It's not cops, Bob. It's Rios.
那不是警♥察♥ 鲍勃 是里奥斯
Told him where we were meeting.
我和他说了我们的见面地点
He's coming here to kill us both.
他要来把我们一举拿下了
You're insane.
你真是疯了
剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表