剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表
All the way down.
趴下吧
Bad news, Easy Riders, you're all under arrest.
坏消息 逍遥骑士们 你们被捕了
Keep your hands on the ground where we can see 'em,
把你们的手放在我们能看见的地方
unless you want to become an involuntary organ donor.
除非你们想成为非自愿器官捐献者
Where the hell's Tommy?
汤米去哪了
We can't just stand here and let 'em fight all day.
我们不能就站这让他们打一天啊
"Fight" is a generous word for what I'd call that.
就他们这样也能算上"打架"吗
Get off! Get off me!
放开我 放开我
Why doesn't he just shoot him?
他为什么不直接开枪
Get off me! Get off me!
放开我 放开我
Get on the ground.
趴地上吧
What the hell was that all was about?
你这是怎么回事
Just workin' some stuff out
就是我和我的老邻居
with a buddy from the old neighborhood.
解决点恩怨
Well, work it out on your own time.
下次在私人时间解决
Your buddy's in a world of hurt.
你哥们现在麻烦大了
So, Tommy Campbell's a cop now.
汤米·坎贝尔现在当上警♥察♥了啊
And Evan Corolla's runnin' with The Black 23's.
而伊凡·科罗拉还跟着黑二十三混
You're just bad news incarnate, bro.
你简直就是坏消息的化身 兄弟
It's good to see you, amigo.
很高兴见到你 朋友
It's been a hot minute. Keep movin'.
好久不见了 走吧你
Not to overstate the obvious,
不是夸大事实
but guess who ain't making Sturgis this year?
猜猜看谁今年不再做斯特吉斯了
Sturgis is for soft old men
斯特吉斯是给那些想要弥补什么的
who are compensating for something.
心软老头的
You'd fit right in.
你正合适
Look around for a second.
你看下周围
Your boys are already in lockup.
你的弟兄都被关了
It's just you and me now.
只剩我们两个了
No shame in doing the math.
算一算也没什么丢人的
Let's see...
让我想想
homicide on top of arms dealing
杀人 贩卖♥♥武器
on top of conspiracy?
还有反叛
Gee, your grandkids will be flying around in jet packs
天哪 等你放出去了
by the time you get out.
你的孙子们都穿着飞行服满天飞了
So, how 'bout you tell me where you and the rest of The Village People
所以 不如你告诉我你和剩下的人
are getting your guns,
是从哪里拿到枪的
and we have a more productive conversation?
提高一下我们的谈话效率
I don't talk to cops.
我不和条子说话
Never have, never will.
从没说过 以后也不会
Same policy you seem to have for taking a bath.
看来你洗澡也是这么个情况
Well, try not to peel
好吧 等你蹲监狱的时候
too much paint off your cell walls.
尽量别扣掉太多墙皮了
I'm gonna head out.
我这就走
I'm gonna get one of your weak-ass lieutenants
我要去找一个你的软蛋副官
to tell me what I wanna know... Which they will.
让他告诉我我想知道的 他们肯定会说的
Take it to the bank. Longhaired kid in your squad
百分之二百的会 你们队里那个长头发的
had a chance to shoot one of my crew,
本有机会对我的一个弟兄开枪
but he didn't.
但他没有
You guys aren't known for your restraint.
你们这些人向来没什么自♥制♥力
Instead, they wind up playing in the sand...
他们两个反倒在沙滩上纠缠起来了
Kind of like they knew each other.
有点像是他们互相认识
Now, why do you suppose that is?
你猜猜为什么会这样呢
You tell me.
你告诉我啊
You better sit down with your home boy
你最好和你老乡坐下来
and get him talking about his distributor,
在他被捅死之前
before he gets a shiv stuck his liver.
让他好好谈谈他的进货商
Moved? What do you mean "he's been moved?"
转移了 什么叫"他被转移了"
10 minutes ago, Evan Corolla was transferred
十分钟之前ATF下令
out to a federal facility in Arizona, on the orders of the ATF.
把伊凡·科罗拉转到亚利桑那州的联邦机构
Hey, why's the ATF moving our prisoner around
你们ATF明明可以出去打击宗教集团
when you could be out burning a religious compound?
没事跑来转移我们的犯人干什么
Well, we're re-branding.
我们在重新编排
Special Agent Lynch. Good to meet you.
我是特别探员林奇 你好
Mr. Corolla's part of our op.
科罗拉先生是我们工作的一部分
He's spent the last year working for us.
他去年整整一年都在为我们工作
As an informant? Yeah, he was,
线人吗 是的
until he failed to tell us about that gun sale this morning.
直到他没有告诉我们今早的枪♥支♥贩卖♥♥
And I told him if he ever screwed up,
我告诉过他如果他搞砸了
I'd have his ass back to Kingman County so fast, he'd see jet streams.
我就立刻把他送回金曼县 快到他能看到喷气流
I'm nothing if not a man of my word.
我要是食言那成什么了
Yeah, you're also the man who just put a target on his head.
是啊 也是你把他做成了活靶子
Come again?
你说什么
You know, that sort of thing happens when you scoop one guy up
当你救了一个人又把其他的弟兄留在监狱里
and leave the rest of his crew rotting in jail.
就会发生这样的事情
Come on, use your head.
拜托 动动脑子吧
There's 23's in every prison from here to Missouri.
二十三党的人遍布从这到密苏里州的每一个监狱
How long do you think he's gonna last inside
在有人给他一刀之前
before somebody serves him a shank sandwich?
你觉得他能在里面坚持多久
Well, we're sticking him in the sex-offender's wing,
我们会把他送到性侵堆里
so I think the worst thing he's gonna have to deal with
所以我猜他能遇到最糟的情况
is some friendly neighborhood pederast.
也就是某个友好的鸡♥奸♥犯邻居了
And the ATF is taking over this investigation
从现在开始ATF
from here on,
接手调查
so thank you for your cooperation and all that.
所以谢谢你们的配合
Pleasure was all ours.
我们的荣幸
What's the deal with you and that Evan guy?
你和那个叫伊凡的是怎么回事
We grew up together.
我们一起长大的
Things went bad... Ancient history.
然后事情变糟了 都是往事了
Must be why you're re-arranging furniture.
这肯定是你在重摆家具的原因了
Don't you think it's weird we didn't even get the chance
你不觉得我们都没机会去
to interview him about the guns?
审讯他关于枪的事情很奇怪吗
And what are you saying?
你什么意思
I'm saying there's something off about this entire situation,
我是说这整个情况就有问题
and the rest of the 23's sure as hell aren't gonna talk.
而且其余的二十三党也肯定不会说的
Well, Evan ain't gonna talk to me either.
伊凡也不会和我说的
I can promise you that.
我可以向你保证
Well, maybe you, uh...
也许你
You get him feeling a little nostalgic.
你可以和他叙叙旧
How?
怎么叙
By the end of the day, he's Arizona state property.
今天之后 他人就在亚利桑那州了
What if we get to him before then?
如果我们在那之前找到他呢
They're en route to Kingman County Prison.
他们在去金曼县监狱的路上
I-40's under construction,
四十号♥洲际公路在施工
so they are gonna detour onto the state road.
所以他们就得绕路去国道了
We take the 15.
我们走十五号♥公路
We can beat them to the inspection gate.
就可以比他们先到检查站
And say what?
然后说什么
"Excuse me, random ATF dudes,
"打扰一下 ATF的朋友们
may we please have a word with your prisoner?"
我们可以和你们的罪犯说两句话吗"
Drinking on the job...
工作时间喝酒啊
The recipe for a long, healthy life.
健康长寿的秘诀
My grandfather lived to be 97. And he did that?
我祖父活到了九十七 他就这么做的
No, but he minded his own business.
不 但他不管闲事
Want me to text her back for you?
想让我帮你回她吗
"Dear Deputy Chief Lockhart,
"亲爱的副局长洛克哈特
here is a picture of my ass,
这是我屁♥股♥的照片
suitable for kissing."
适合来舔"
What I want is intel, Frank,
我想要的是情报 弗兰克
just something that'll buy us some breathing room.
让我们大家都能喘口气的东西
My second wife, Kalisha,
我的第二任妻子 卡丽莎
did I ever tell you about her?
我有跟你说过她吗
You married a woman named Kalisha?
你娶了个叫卡丽莎的女人
Is she black?
她是黑人吗
No, I managed to find
不 我设法找到了
the only white girl on the planet named "Kalisha"
世界上唯一一个叫卡丽莎的白人女孩
and put a ring on her 'cause she was a limited edition.
然后给她戴上了戒指 因为她是限♥量♥版
Of course she was black.
当然她是黑人了
Kalisha was way into the Discovery Channel.
卡丽莎在追探索频道
I remember coming home one night,
我记得有天晚上回到家
剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表