剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表
Toss it over.
扔过来
Show me the girl first.
先让我看看女孩
Bring her out.
把她带出来
Haley, you okay?
海莉 你没事吧
Just really want to go home.
我只想想回家
I don't blame you. I've seen where you live.
我懂你的 我见过你奢华的家了
Money's all there.
钱都在里面
How do I know if I give you the girl, you won't follow us?
我怎么知道把人给你后你不会跟踪我
This isn't Mexico City, moron.
这不是墨西哥城 白♥痴♥
They're gonna catch up to you, but you're somebody else's problem now.
是会有人去抓你 但是不关我事
My job is to get Haley home safe.
我只负责把海莉安全带回家
Come on over here, Haley. It's okay.
过来吧 海莉 没事了
It's okay. We're going home.
没事了 我们回家
You bastard! It's not us!
你个混♥蛋♥ 不是我们干的
Sniper!
狙击手
Don't move. Haley, stay still.
不要动 海莉 别乱动
Please just let me go home!
求求你让我回家吧
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
The one you should have been talking to from the beginning.
我是你一开始就应该谈判的人
Then who the hell were they?
那他们又是谁
I suppose you call them venture capitalists.
我想你可以叫他们投机资本家
Not the return that they were expecting, I'm afraid.
不过恐怕这不是他们期望得到的投资回报
They used to work for me, but they exceeded their authority
他们以前为我做事 但是他们擅自越权
going into negotiations with you.
和你们谈判了
Hey, we had a deal!
我们已经说好价钱了
Your deal expired with them.
他们死了 你们的交易不作数了
Now get on your knees.
现在跪下
Get down!
跪下
Ah, you speak Arabic.
你还会说阿♥拉♥伯语
Well enough.
还行
You were a soldier.
你以前是个军人
Marine.
海军
And you learned our language while you were over there?
你是在那里学会我们的语言吗
I wonder, how many of my people did you kill
我想知道你在那学语言的时候
while you were learning?
杀了多少人
You shoot him, you better shoot me, too.
你要是杀了他 最好也杀了我
He's my trainee.
他是我的训练生
You have no idea how much paperwork's involved.
你都不知道死个训练生得填多少表
Nice.
很好
Seems you're not a man to be trusted.
看来你不是个值得信任的人
Kettle, meet pot.
你也一样
Maybe next time, we'll do a strip search.
下次或许我们来个脱衣检查
I'm game if you are.
你脱我就脱
Tell Burns to consider this a down payment.
告诉伯恩斯这些钱就当预付金
And tell him if he doesn't agree to another $5 million,
如果他不同意再给我五百万
he'll have a far steeper price to pay.
他会付出更沉重的代价的
He'll understand. He's got 48 hours.
他会明白的 他有四十八小时考虑
Go!
走
Gal's got some snap in her garters.
这女孩很难搞啊
You want to tell me what happened?
你想告诉我发生了什么吗
There was a third player we didn't count on.
半路杀出个程咬金
So now they got the girl and the money?
所以现在他们带走了女孩也拿走了钱
You're lucky you still have your car.
你该庆幸你的车还在
She got your car?
你的车也没了
Blew my tire. There's no way we could have known.
轮胎打爆了 我们不可能料到
Woman's a professional... Not from these parts.
那女的很专业... 不是本地人
There was something else... The way she mentioned Burns.
还有别的 她提到伯恩斯的方式
Like she knew him.
就像认识他
Lockhart did tell you that Burns is connected,
洛克哈特告诉过你们伯恩斯和最高层的人
all the way to the 10th floor.
都有关系
I'm sorry... isn't this girl's life more important
对不起... 难道这个女孩的生命不该比
than the department's relationship with some rich guy?
这部门和某个钱人的关系重要吗
He asks a good question... Finally.
他终于问了个好问题
Look, you guys can saddle up on your high horses
如果你们愿意 你们可以
and ride around for a while if you want,
按自己的方式慢慢来
but all the skeletons in Burns' closet
但是伯恩斯那些不为人知的秘密
aren't gonna put more time on this clock.
也快纸包不住火了
Let's just pray that Burns can get the money together
我们就祈祷伯恩斯能在女魔头联♥系♥我们之前
before Maleficent makes contact,
凑够钱吧
because if this breaks bad on you,
因为如果救人失败算在你头上
you'll be lucky to find yourself back
你能穿着制♥服♥在市郊的托鲁卡湖
in a black-and-white in Toluca Lake,
执勤就算幸运的了
shooing tourists away
到时候你干的就是赶游客
from the "Brady Bunch" house.
离开《脱线家庭》的拍摄地了
I'm not worried about my career, Detective.
我担心的不是我的事业 警探
I'm worried about the kid.
我担心的是那个孩子
They gave you this case because they knew
他们让你办这个案子就是因为他们知道
you'd do what you do...
你会用你的方式去处理
Break all the rules to get Haley back.
为了把海莉救回来不守规矩
They take you off your leash, and then they come after you for it.
他们先放手不管你 回头再挑你的毛病
Hey, you're 2 for 2 today, junior.
你今天脑子很灵啊 年轻人
I'm gonna give you a sticker and a lollipop.
我要赏你个贴纸和棒棒糖
Look, I told you before...What happened to your old man
听着 我跟你说过...发生在你♥爸♥身上的事
is the tip of a very large iceberg.
只是冰山一角
Lockhart's trying to manage it,
洛克哈特想把这事摆平
only she can't do that while I'm still around.
只是有我在她不好下手
Where are we going?
我们去哪
I need a drink.
我要喝一杯
We're still on duty.
我们还没下班呢
Who said you're invited?
谁说要邀请你了
Right this way. Thank you.
这边请 谢谢
I'll have what she's having.
我要跟她一样的
Vodka cranberry? Really?
伏特加和蔓越莓 不是吧
Hold the cranberry.
蔓越莓就别加了
Well, this is a nice surprise.
这真是个惊喜啊
I was beginning to forget what you actually look like in daylight.
我都快忘了你白天长什么样了
I figured I'd swing by and see how your day's going.
我就想顺路来看看你今天过得怎么样
Is that so?
是么
The last time you swung by to join me for some day drinking
上次你顺路跟我一起大白天喝酒
was when you found out
还是你发现比利的儿子就是
Billy's kid was gonna be your new trainee.
你新练习生的时候
Looked like you'd seen a ghost.
你当时就跟见了鬼一样
What's going on?
今天怎么回事
Kidnapping case.
绑♥架♥案
The high-school girl on the news?
新闻上说的那个高中女生
Pretty sure her father's up to his neck in it.
我敢肯定这事跟她爸脱不了干系
Brass wants me to find a workaround.
布拉斯让我想出一个变通方案
Can you?
你能想出来么
Eh, he's putting the money together,
他还在凑钱
but I'm starting to get the idea
但我开始觉得
that this isn't just about the money.
这不光是钱的事
In my profession, there's nothing more frustrating
我的工作中最让人不爽的
than a shy client...
就是碰到不说实话的客户
Too embarrassed to tell you what he really wants.
不好意思告诉你他真实的想法
I always tell my girls, the key is to make him feel safe.
我总是告诉我的姑娘们关键是给他安全感
Sounds like her father's got to level with you
听起来他爸爸如果想救回女儿
if he wants his daughter back,
就得跟你说实话
so you need to find a way to make him feel safe.
所以你要想办法让他有安全感
Safe.
安全感
Are you gonna drink it or stare at it?
你是要喝了它还是一直看着它啊
I just like knowing it's there.
我就是喜欢它在那放着
You better get back to work.
你还是回去工作吧
We're dangerously close to having a tender moment here.
不然我们马上就要柔情似水了
Oh. My treat.
我请客
It's a write-off.
你也请过我啊
Thanks, Hol.
谢了 霍
Frank.
弗兰克
Just bring her home. Forget the rest.
带她回家 别管别的
They were speaking Arabic,
她们讲的是阿♥拉♥伯语
but the female had a particular dialect.
但那女的讲的是方言
剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表