剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表
Is this supposed to be a joke?
你在开玩笑吗
You're the one who welshed on our deal.
是你毁约在先的
You know what's going to happen?
你知道会发生什么吗
I'm going to kill Haley.
我会杀了海莉
Then I'm going to send her parents a commemorative DVD
再寄给她父母一份纪念光盘
so they can see what your arrogance cost them.
让他们知道是你的傲慢毁了他们的女儿
Take a good look,
看好了
because you're the one that killed her, not me.
因为你才是害死她的人 不是我
Please!
求你了
Friend of yours?
你朋友吗
Tell your people to let her go.
让你的人放了她
What are you doing here?
你怎么来这了
These police officers came to see me in the café.
这些警官跑来咖啡厅找我了
And he's the one that said that I brought them there?
然后说是我让他们去的吗
I would never betray you. You know that.
我永远都不会背叛你 你知道的
You're hurting me!
你弄疼我了
I am being set up.
我是被陷害的
That's not how I remember it... When we spoke on the phone.
我记得我们在电♥话♥里说的可不是这样
You can't trust him. He didn't even bring the money.
你不能相信他 他都没带钱来
I already paid you, or didn't you tell your boss
我已经给过你钱了 还是你没有告诉你的老板
we already gave you three-quarters of $1 million?
我们已经给了你75万了
Farid and Hejar were negotiating on their own.
法里德和哈加尔自己去谈判了
I dealt with it.
我都解决了
Oh, she sure did... By killing them
当然解决了 她把他们都杀了
and keeping the money for herself.
自己把钱留下了
You're making a mistake.
你在犯一个大错
You're being played a fool.
你被耍了
Put her in the car.
带她上车
Come over here, Haley.
过来吧 海莉
You okay?
你还好吧
I'm assuming our business is concluded?
我想我们的交易结束了吧
For now.
暂时
Only, no more kidnapping. This isn't the Middle East.
只是不要再绑♥架♥了 这里可不是中东
Oh, Haley!
海莉
I don't know how to thank you.
我不知道该怎么感谢你
You might want to count it.
数数吧
You go home with your mom now.
你现在可以和妈妈回家了
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
I just need to talk to your dad for a minute.
我只是要和你♥爸♥爸谈一会
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
You tell your wife what was really behind all this?
你告诉你老婆这一切到底是怎么回事了吗
No, not yet.
不 还没有
Well, either you do or I will.
你不说那我就去说了
You don't understand.
你不明白
She'll leave me.
她会离开我的
That's the general idea.
大概吧
Go on. Hit the bricks.
快点 快走吧
So, that's it?
这就完了
Oh, trust me.
相信我
A divorce lawyer in this town will do
这城里的离婚律师对他造成的伤害
a hell of a lot more damage to that guy than we ever could.
会比我们能做的多得多
Wanted my trainee to be the first
想让我的训练生
to tell you the good news.
第一个告诉你好消息
Haley Burns was returned to her parents tonight.
海莉·伯恩斯今晚回到她父母身边了
Safe and sound.
毫发无损
A ransom exchange?
赎金呢
$5 million.
五百万
What about the perpetrators?
那绑♥架♥犯呢
Filed descriptions, but, if I'm being honest,
已经提交描述了 但要我说实话
in all likelihood, they're long gone by now.
他们现在早走得远远的了
Anyway, if you'll excuse me...
不管怎样 如果你不介意的话
Meet you at RHD.
总部见
What isn't he telling me?
他有什么没告诉我
Nothing.
没什么
You expect me to believe that Burns paid $5 million
你指望我相信伯恩斯付了五百万
and neither one of you has any idea
而且你们两个都不知道
who or where the kidnappers are?
绑♥架♥犯是谁 在哪吗
Like Frank said, we filed...
像弗兰克说的 我们提交了...
Don't play me for a fool, Kyle.
别跟我装傻 凯尔
I warned you about being used by him.
我警告过你会被他利用
Now, this is your last chance to tell me the truth
这是你告诉我真♥相♥的最后机会
to get yourself out in front of this.
让你不趟这浑水
Everything happened exactly as Detective Rourke described.
所有的事情就像罗克警官说的那样
Except?
除了
Except I got the sense
除了我感觉
that Burns may have had a previous relationship
伯恩斯可能以前和绑♥架♥他女儿的人
with the people who took his daughter.
有一些关系
What kind of relationship?
哪种关系
Money laundering.
洗钱的交易
I really don't have any proof, though.
只不过我没什么证据
You were the one who told Frank not to investigate.
是你告诉弗兰克不要去调查的
It's a dangerous game that you're playing, Detective.
你这是在玩火 警探
Like I said, I have no proof.
就像我说的 我没有证据
I just thought you should know... Ma'am.
我只是觉得您应该知道 长官
Thanks for meeting me, Ken.
谢谢你见我 肯
You said it was important.
你说这很重要
Lina Farzan's out of the picture, just like I promised.
丽娜·法尔赞处理掉了 跟我承诺的一样
And thanks to you, the girl's home, safe and sound.
多亏了你 那个女孩安全回家了
I know you didn't ask, but I'm sure you wanted to know.
我知道你没问 但我觉得你会想知道
Yeah, that's,
那真是
So... that's it, then?
所以... 那就这样了吗
That's what I'm telling you. I kept your name out of it.
就是这样 我没说出你的名字
And the, uh... texts, the girls?
还有短♥信♥呢 那些姑娘呢
Everything's secure.
一切都很安全
Because of your help, you now have a friend for life.
因为你的帮助 你现在有了位永远的朋友
If you need anything... Anything at all...
如果你需要任何帮助
I want you to know you can call on me.
我想让你知道你可以找我
I... I appreciate that, Detective.
我很感谢 警探
And I assume I can do the same?
那我想我也是一样吗
Pardon?
什么
If I ever need anything, I can call you.
如果我需要任何帮助 我也可以找你
What sort of anything?
什么帮助
I want you to look into Deputy Chief Lockhart for me.
我想让你帮我调查副局长洛克哈特
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
City Council oversees the police department.
市议会监督警署
I want you to oversee Chief Lockhart.
我想让你监视副局长洛克哈特
Whatever you hear, whatever you find out,
不管你听到 发现什么
whatever dirt you can come up with,
不管你发现什么肮脏的秘密
you bring it to me.
你都告诉我
This way, no one ever sees those pictures
这样就没人会看到那些照片了
or ever finds out you gave me Javeed.
或者发现是你出♥卖♥♥♥了哈维德
You blackmailing me?
你要挟我
Technically, it's called extortion.
实际上 这叫做勒索
But, uh...
但是
hell yeah.
没错
Where were you? Ran into a friend.
你去哪了 碰见了个朋友
What happened upstairs with Lockhart?
你在楼上和洛克哈特发生了什么
Nothing. Everything's cool.
没什么 一切顺利
She ask you about me?
她向你问起我了吗
No. Not a word.
没 一个字都没问
So it all worked out like I said it would.
那事情就像我说的一样都解决了
I don't intend on going down with you, Frank.
我不打算和你一起堕落 弗兰克
That's okay.
没事
I don't intend on going down with you, either.
我也没打算和你一起堕落
One thing I don't understand.
有一件事我不明白
How did you know Lina would lie to Javeed about the 750k?
你怎么知道丽娜不会告诉哈维德那75万的事
Easy.
简单
I knew because that's exactly what I would have done.
我知道是因为我就会这么做
Good night, rookie.
晚安 新手
剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表