剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表
Then he moved in for the kill.
然后就去杀人
Victim in the prison yard's name was Mitchell.
监狱院子里的受害者叫米歇尔
D.A.'s office says he was about to turn state's evidence
地方检察官办公室的人说他正要做污点证人
against the Aryan Nation.
指证雅利安国
Never hesitate to close a deal.
做事情一定要快刀斩乱麻
Lesson learned.
这回吸取教训了
I can't believe its that easy to escape.
真不敢相信越狱这么容易
7,000 arrestees crammed into a facility
七千多犯人塞进一个容量只有
built to hold half that many.
一半这个数的监狱里
Hell, one time, a guy stuck a photo of Eddie Murphy
有一次有人在一张偷来的身份卡上贴了张
to a stolen I.D. and walked right out the front door.
艾迪·墨菲的照片 然后就光明正大的出去了
I figure Kullen kills this guy to distract the guards.
我猜库伦杀这个人是为了分散警卫的注意力
Maybe, but if I was gonna whack somebody
也许吧 但是如果是我的话
just to create a smokescreen,
为了制♥造♥烟雾弹去打人
I don't think I'd pick "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan here.
我不会选一个像"钢锯"吉姆·达根的人
I want you guys to go make nice with the U.S. Marshals,
你们去跟法警套套近乎
find out how their manhunt for Kullen is going.
看看他们搜捕库伦进行的怎么样
Maybe you can pick their pocket.
也许你也可以偷来一些信息
Well... this ought to shut down I.A.'s investigation.
这下...他们的调查应该就进行不下去了
Not that simple.
没那么简单
If Kullen isn't apprehended in the next 48 hours,
如果四十八小时后还没有抓到库伦
the board is just gonna use that video confession.
委员会就会直接用那段视频里的认罪内容
We need Kullen to recant his statement.
我们需要库伦撤回他说的话
"We"?
"我们"
That's right, Trainee.
对啊 练习生
48 hours, that board is gonna A-Rod me,
四十八小时之后委员会就会向我开炮
and Lockhart is gonna put me out to pasture.
然后洛克哈特就会把我流放
If that happens, there goes any chance
如果我被流放了 你就再也查不出来
of finding out who killed your old man.
杀你父亲的凶手了
This wasn't a one-man show.
库伦一个人做不到这些
Someone with juice had to slip Kullen
肯定有知道内情的人把你枪杀迪肯
the details on your shooting of Deacon.
的细节泄露给了库伦
Agreed, I'm being framed. Question is, by who?
同意 有人陷害我 问题是 这个人是谁
They get TV in here?
他们还有电视呢
One channel.
只有一个频道
Guy might not have had a cellphone.
这哥们儿应该没有手♥机♥
Prisons have their own network.
监狱有自己的网络
If we follow that air vent...
顺着通风口...
I bet we find Kullen's study buddy.
我敢说我们肯定能找到库伦的学习伙伴
Kullen has had exactly zero visitors.
服刑期间没有人来看过库伦
Means whoever gave Kullen details about Frank's shooting
所以告诉库伦 弗兰克枪击细节的
came from inside.
一定是监狱里的人
Most of the dudes doing time up there know Frank.
大多数在那服刑的人都认识弗兰克
I mean, he put enough of them in there.
他可送进去不少
Then there's always door number 2... it came from our end.
还有其他可能...从我们这边泄露出去的
Lockhart.
洛克哈特
I don't think she'd go that far.
我觉得她还不至于这么过分
Unless you do.
你觉得她能
I'm gonna suck your eyeballs out of your head
我要把你的眼球抠出来
and eat them, Frank.
然后吃了它们 弗兰克
I'm gonna cut you open
我要把你开膛破肚
and use your lungs for a toilet, princess.
用你的肺当厕纸 娘们
Come on over here, man!
小子 到这边来
They get points for originality.
他们的想法还挺有创意的
I put those two away back in '03,
那两个是我零三年关进来的
so they've had plenty of time to think about it.
他们应该有足够长的时间想这些了
That cell there is opposite Kullen's.
这个牢房♥正对着库伦那间
What about you, old-timer?
你呢 老头
You want to eat my spleen or something?
你想吃我的脾脏还是别的什么
Yeah, maybe... if you mash it up first.
也许吧 但你得先把它磨成糊
Frank Rourke.
弗兰克·罗克
Took you longer to get here than I thought it would.
我以为你能早点来这呢
Am I supposed to know you?
我认识你吗
You killed my brother.
你杀了我弟弟
I killed a lot of brothers.
我杀过的兄弟可多着呢 你说哪个
Deke... was my brother.
迪克 他是我弟弟
Different moms.
同父异母
Sorry for your loss.
节哀 我很遗憾
Wait. No, I'm not.
不 等等 我不遗憾
I knew you'd find your way up here
我就知道库伦一说你误杀了人
once Kullen started telling everyone you shot the wrong guy.
你就会到这来的
Because how the hell would he get his hands
你肯定想知道 他到底是怎么把案子的细节
on all the details of your report?
了解得一清二楚
You see, the thing is, Frank,
弗兰克 事实上
I have people...
我的人手
everywhere.
无处不在
As a matter of fact, as soon as you hit this tier,
事实上 你刚到这里的时候
two of my people checked themselves out of the infirmary.
我的两个手下就从医务室溜出来了
They were put in there by Kullen during his job interview.
库伦来我这找活干的时候把他们打进了医务室
Now, here's where it gets real interesting...
现在才是最有趣的部分
because, by now, my two people are in the control room.
因为我的这两个手下现在就在控制室里
I don't like where this is going.
我觉得这可不太妙
You see, neither one of us are gonna leave this prison alive, Frank.
我们俩谁也不能活着走出这座监狱 弗兰克
We're both doing life sentences.
我们都被判了终身监禁
Frank.
弗兰克
Difference is... your sentence is about to end in 30 seconds.
区别在于 你的监禁在三十秒后就要结束了
Back in your cells now!
全部返回自己的牢房♥
Tell me you have a plan.
告诉我你有脱身的计划
"Plan" is probably too strong a word!
"计划"这个词还是太严肃了
However, I do have a strong will to live!
我倒是非常想活下去
That's a good place to start!
那就好
Plans are overrated.
面对这种情况 计划可不一定有用
You want to tell us about Kullen?
你想告诉我们关于库伦的事么
You think you can get me a few cans of Cheez Whiz in here?
你能给我弄几罐起司酱么
Most guys want heroin or something.
这里的人一般都想要海♥洛♥因♥那种东西
Ooh! No, Cheez Whiz... family-size.
不 起司酱 家庭装的
You got it.
我给你弄
Kullen wasn't like anybody else in this place.
库伦和这里的其他人都不一样
Let me guess. Didn't do it?
我猜猜 被冤枉的么
Ah, it wasn't like that.
不是那样的
He never denied killing that guy.
他从来没否认过杀人
Never said a word at his trial, neither, from what I heard.
我听说连审判上他都没说一个字
You know, most cons, they... They talk about something
一般的囚犯 总嘟嘟囔囔的
or someone out there.
在自己的牢房♥里
Not Kullen. He knew how to jail.
但库伦不这么做 他蹲监狱很在行
Found him a nice little vacation spot right in there.
他把那里变成了自己的度假点
And there he stayed.
然后就一直待在那里
Until?
直到什么时候
Till a couple of weeks ago.
直到几周之前
He saw something on the news... Something that scared him.
不知道他在新闻上看到了什么 把他吓坏了
And this guy didn't scare.
可没有什么能轻易吓到他
Kullen say what it was?
库伦说是什么了吗
I think it was the wildfire.
我猜是那场野火
You know, the big one a couple of weeks back.
几周之前的那场大火
Sand Fire?
那场沙火吗
It was like somebody hit him with a cattle prod.
他就像被赶牛棒抽了一样
Said he had to get out of here. Nothing else would do.
他说他必须离开这 必须这样做
So... I sent him to Pike.
所以 我让他去找派克
Why would Kullen be afraid of a wildfire?
库伦为什么会怕野火呢
Same reason anybody has... Afraid of losing something.
人人都有的顾虑 害怕失去某些东西
Or someone.
或者某个人
Cheez Whiz... family-size.
别忘了我的起司酱 家庭装那么大的
You heard the man.
你听到了 去买♥♥吧
The Sand Fire continues to burn in Santa Clarita,
火灾还在圣塔克拉利塔肆虐
although fire officials have just said
尽管消防员刚刚宣布
that it is about 35% contained,
火势仅仅残存百分之三十五
which is good news for our local residents.
这对本地居民是个好消息
The fire is predominantly moving to the north-northwest
火势正在迅速朝西北蔓延
and working its way into the residences, but it is...
朝着居民住♥宅♥涌去 但是...
Kullen got himself transferred out of Pelican Bay
库伦找机会从佩利肯湾监狱
剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表