剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表
Let's hash it out, bro.
全都招了吧 老兄
Come on.
拜托
Junior year, Venice Beach.
大三那年 威尼斯海滩
It was you and me and Luke.
你和我还有卢克
Yeah.
是的
It was the two of us and our friend Luke.
我们俩还有我们的朋友卢克
That was the best summer any of us ever had.
那是我们度过的最美好的夏天
So many memories come down to this
# 许许多多回忆都来源于此 #
I may be lost, but I'm not hopeless
# 也许我会迷失 但我不会失去希望 #
I heard that sound
# 我听见了那声音 #
A mile away
# 传自一英里外 #
I heard that sound
# 我听见了那声音 #
A mile away
# 传自一英里外 #
All those things I wish that I could say
# 我希望所有我能说的那些话 #
I heard that sound
# 我听见了那声音 #
A mile away
# 传自一英里外 #
You wanna go back out there?
你想回去冲浪吗
That's okay.
还好吧
I just wanna watch the waves.
我只想看看海浪
But he kept pushing us into more and more dangerous stuff.
但他一直让我♥干♥越来越危险的事
I mean, one week, it's "Let's boost beer from Davey Jones."
这周他说 "我们从大卫·琼斯酒吧偷酒吧"
The next, it's, "Let's break into the surf shop
下周他就说 "我们撬了冲浪店
and steal gear."
偷装备吧"
I dipped out when it got to that point,
到了那个地步我就退出了
so he went without me, took Luke with him.
所以他就带着卢克一起去了
Oh, he's gonna be so mad. Oh, yeah.
他肯定会疯掉的 当然了
Next thing you know,
接下来的事就是
the owner's there, shooting at them.
店主追上去了 朝他们开了枪
Oh, crap!
糟了
You had a choice.
你本是有选择的
You definitely had a choice.
你肯定有选择
You could've stayed and tried to stop the bleeding,
你本可以待在那帮他止血
called an ambulance, something, anything!
叫救护车 做些什么 什么都行
Instead, you let him die alone on the ground.
但是 你却让他孤零零地躺在地上等死
That true?
那是真的吗
I was 17, and I was scared.
我只有十七岁 而且当时我吓坏了
You know what else is true?
你知道还有什么是真的吗
You never came to see me once
我被关的时候
the entire time I was locked up.
你一次都没看过我
Not even a phone call.
一个电♥话♥都没有
Just took off to Australia to go surfing
当我在监狱被别人踢掉牙时
while I was getting my teeth kicked out in the yard, man.
你却飞去澳大利亚冲浪
Hell, man.
见鬼
How you think I joined up with the 23's
你认为我当初
in the first place, huh?
为什么要加入二十三党
You think I went in there
你认为我进监狱
wanting to be friends with those people?
就是想和这些人成为朋友吗
I had a good life.
我曾经有过美好的人生
Had two of the best friends I could hope for.
曾经有两个最好的朋友
And I lost it all over $65 worth of surfing gear.
但却因为六十五美元的冲浪板失去了所有
Look, Ev, I...
听着 伊 我...
Just stop, man. Just turn here, bro.
别说了 在这转弯 老兄
Lynch is sitting on $300 grand's worth of heavy artillery.
林奇坐拥价值三百美元的重炮
No way he sends that to the incinerator.
他才不会把它销毁
So, what are you proposing?
那么你有什么建议
We roll into the ATF building and yell "stick them up"?
我们冲进ATF然后喊着把重炮支起来吗
We don't stop this guy, Tommy and Rebecca go down,
我们不阻止他 汤米和瑞贝卡就完了
and more guns end up in the hands of cop-killers.
接着会有更多枪落入警♥察♥杀手手中
Train's rolling out, Kyle.
战斗已经打响了 凯尔
Either get on it or get under it.
要么搏一搏 要么被碾压
I am not risking letting this bastard go free
我不会因为你要逞能
because you wanna play cowboy, Frank.
而冒险让这混♥蛋♥脱身的
And I'll be damned if I'm gonna let Lynch
要是让林奇从我这在夺取什么
take something else from me.
我就下地狱吧
You got a better idea?
你还有更好的主意吗
I'm all ears.
我洗耳恭听
Hi, we're from Vanowen Recycling,
你好 我们是范欧文回收公♥司♥的
got a call to pick up a shipment this afternoon?
今天下午接到电♥话♥然我们来取货
I don't have anything scheduled.
我这没有任何记录
Call came from Special Agent Lynch's office,
电♥话♥是从林奇特工的办公室打的
said it needed to get done today.
说过需要今天就要处理好
He's out of the office,
他不在办公室
so I'm just gonna have to connect with him to confirm.
所以我得和他联♥系♥确认一下
Zoe?
佐伊
Uh, uh, that's your name, right?
那是你的名字 对吗
I'm sorry. I don't know why.
我很抱歉 我不知道为什么
But I've always loved that name.
但我对这个名字很钟情
I...I had a Latin teacher back in high school
我在高中有个拉丁语老师
who went by "Ms. Zoe,"
她被称作 "佐伊女士 "
and I had the crush to end all crushes on her.
我一直暗恋她
Do you know what your name means in Latin?
你知道你的名字在拉丁语里代表什么吗
No.
不知道
Neither do I.
我也不知道
I didn't learn a thing in that class.
我在那门课里什么也没学到
You were too busy checking out Ms. Zoe?
因为你一直盯着佐伊女士吗
Eh, some things never change.
有些习惯从未改变
We're on a timetable here.
我们现在还在工作时间
Mind if we get that shipment squared away?
介意我们把那箱货运走吗
Sure thing.
当然了
If I can get your signature...
签上字就可以了
I've seen you before.
我之前见过你
Uh, uh, probably not. I'm new on the crew.
应该没有 我是新员工
Brand-new, just hired him last week.
实打实的新员工 上周才刚刚雇他
No, I don't mean that. I've seen you around here.
不 我不是这个意思 我在这附近见过你
I...
我...
On TV!
在电视上
Two months ago, there was that cop
两个月前
that jumped out a window to save that baby,
有个警♥察♥跳出窗户去救一个小孩
and I swear to God, you look exactly like him.
我发誓 你看起来和他一模一样
That thing that white people can't tell black folk apart...
我还以为白人分不出黑人
I thought that was just an ugly stereotype, but...
只是个误解 但是
Oh, no, no, no, no. I'm...
不 不 不 不 我...
No, that's not what I meant!
不 我不是这个意思
You just proved me wrong.
你刚刚证明我错了
Oh, I...I...I'm sorry. Geez, Zoe.
我很抱歉 天啊 佐伊
Where is your racial sensitivity?
你怎么会有种族歧视啊
Oh, that is so not what I meant!
我不是这个意思
Look, just... just sign over the shipment,
好吧 把货签收就行
and I'll be gone.
我要走了
You know, back to my side of town.
回到我该去的的地方
Back to your side of town?
回到你该去的地方
She doesn't have to know I live on Sunset.
她不需要知道我住在日落区
I said it before.
我之前就说过
You got your dad's magic in you.
你和你♥爸♥爸一样有本事
Hold up.
等等
Easy, dude. I'm just gonna hit the head.
放松 伙计 我只是去下洗手间
What's the plan?
怎么打算
Well, first thing tomorrow,
明天头件事
we go find a phone and call Frank,
找个电♥话♥打给弗兰克
see if he somehow pulled a miracle out of his ass.
看他有什么妙计
Till then, we wait.
在那之前 只好等待
I call dibs on the couch.
沙发我占了
And I call dibs on
那我说
not getting crabs from the couch.
不要从沙发里跑出螃蟹来
Good call.
说的好
Plumbing doesn't work.
水管不能用
Evan, stop!
伊凡 站住
Don't move.
别动
Hate that it came to this, bro,
我不想走到这步 兄弟
but you put me in a little corner,
但你一点点逼我的
剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表