剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表
You never would've been party to a kidnapping
你绝对不会参与绑♥架♥
of one of the most prominent citizens of the West Side.
西区最有名的公民之一
And you probably would've never stuck around
你也可能绝不会跟一帮小瘪三
for a shootout with a bunch of Yakuza,
来一场枪战
defying direct orders from Lockhart,
直接违抗洛克哈特的命令
when you had the option of walking away.
当时你是可以不参与的
Point is, what a man is willing to do
重点是 一个人的意愿
is not set in stone, Kyle.
不是一成不变的 凯尔
It fluctuates, evolves.
它会动摇 会变化
Do this job long enough, you'll understand.
再当几年警♥察♥你就懂了
I'm sorry, was that your
抱歉 这一切对你来说
"there is no Santa Claus" moment for the day?
是不是很幻灭啊
I asked you for dirt,
我问你的黑历史
and you gave me dirt on my dad.
你却给我讲我爸的黑历史
You knew I wouldn't take this to Lockhart.
你知道我不会跟洛克哈特说这个
You're not seeing the full picture.
你还没明白大局是什么情况
Enlighten me.
你教教我啊
Yeah.
怎么了
Look, we got problems.
听着 我们这边出事了
Me too.
我这边也是
Kyle just made a mess on the floor here.
凯尔把地板弄得一片狼藉
We sort of just stole Evan Corolla from the ATF.
我们把伊凡·科罗拉从ATF那劫过来了
Okay, you win. Talk.
好吧 你赢了 接着说
We got the full story from Evan.
伊凡给我们讲了整件事情的来龙去脉
Turns out, he's not Agent Lynch's snitch.
原来 他不是林奇特工的眼线
He's his proxy.
而是他的代理人
Lynch was using Evan and The 23's as salesmen
林奇利用伊凡和二十三党来当卖♥♥家
to sell guns he confiscated on the job.
卖♥♥工作中没收的非法枪♥支♥
Clever little bastard's pulling the same stunt
这狡猾的混♥蛋♥耍的招数跟
as The 23's last night.
二十三党昨晚一样
What?
什么
Double-dipping.
两头沾光
ATF confiscates weapons,
AFT不想没收上来的武器
they don't want 'em falling back in the wrong hands.
又落入坏人之手
So, they send them to a recycling plant
所以 他们就把那些武器拿到回收工厂
and melt them down as pig iron.
炼成生铁
Of course, if you keep the guns for yourself
当然 如果你把枪留下
and make it look like, on paper, you incinerated 'em,
在文件上却记录已经焚化
you can make a tidy profit reselling them.
倒卖♥♥枪♥支♥的钱就都进自己腰包了
Classic double-dip.
经典的两面沾光
Only this particular one got my partner killed.
只不过这次害死了我的搭档
Listen up.
听着
Our friend, Special Agent Lynch,
我们的朋友 林奇特工
sold weapons that got used
倒卖♥♥的武器用在了一次
in one of the worst police massacres
洛杉矶警史上警♥察♥死伤最惨重
in LAPD history,
的案子上
and I bet he's keen to cover that up.
我敢说他一定要努力遮掩这件事
He won't stop looking for you
他会继续追杀你们
until he's kicked over every rock in the desert.
把沙漠掀个底朝天
You just summoned old-testament retribution
你们招惹上了旧约式的报复
saving this friend of yours, Tommy.
救救你这个朋友吧 汤米
I hope he's worth it.
希望他值得拯救
Get your asses off the grid now.
你们赶紧销声匿迹吧
You want answers?
你想要答案
Ask me when this is over.
等这一切结束以后再问
Time being,
眼下
we got figure out a way to keep our people alive.
我们得想办法保住我们的人
We got to find a place to hide out.
我们得找个地方藏起来
It's too dangerous here.
这里太危险了
There's a place in the desert we can go to.
沙漠里有个地方我们可以去
Wherever he tells us to go, we do the opposite.
不管他让我们去哪儿 我们反其道行之就对了
Come on, man, I'm just trying to help.
别这样 哥们 我也是想帮忙
Help?
帮忙
Right, 'cause that's what you're known for...
对啊 因为你就是公认的
Always comin' through for people in their hour of need.
雪中送炭的大好人
Man, you still mad?
哥们 你还生气呢
You didn't gather that
今早我那么收拾你
by me handing you your ass this morning?
你还没看出来吗
I just figured you were blowin' off steam.
我以为你就是发泄发泄
Guess you still have a hell of a lot of steam
我猜你心里还憋着
left in there, huh?
不少气呢吧
You got that right.
猜对了
And for the record, that fight was a draw.
准确的说 咱俩打平了
And I would've come out on top
而且如果你没耍赖的话
if you hadn't been fighting dirty.
我肯定能打赢你
Oh, I don't fight dirty. You fight dirty.
我才没耍赖呢 是你耍赖
You held my head down and you made me eat sand.
你把我脑袋按地上让我吃沙子
That is textbook fighting dirty. Come on.
典型的耍赖 拉倒吧
Every time you got in a brawl with somebody in high school,
高中的时候你每次跟人家打架
you'd grab their junk and squeeze till they tapped out.
就掐他们的肉直到人家投降
That was your go-to move, man.
你就那点招数 哥们
People started spreading rumors about that...
大家开始散播谣言...
Hey, guys?
小心
I'm tellin' you.
我跟你说
This bug-out pad...
这个栖身处
Ain't no one gonna find us there.
没人能找到
Trusting this guy is dangerous.
相信这小子是很危险的
So is staying out here.
待在这里也很危险
This thing goes sideways,
这件事如果出了什么岔子
I promise you, you'll be the first one shot.
我保证你会第一个死
Game plan... Clearing Tom and Rebecca means busting Lynch.
这是他的策略 杀了汤姆和瑞贝卡就是炸了林奇
We gotta get those guns but of evidence before he disappears them.
我们得赶在他销毁证据前拿到那批枪
And if he's already gotten there? Better hope he hasn't.
要是他抢先了呢 最好希望他没有
How much faster does this thing go?
这辆车能跑多块
She was forged in the 9th circle of Detroit.
它曾经在底特律第九环形街无人能敌
See for yourself.
你亲眼见识见识
The case of guns from this morning's bust, where are they?
今早缴的那批枪呢
They've been requisitioned back to the ATF.
已经被ATF收缴了
Wow, you two look stressed.
你俩看起来很焦虑啊
Case of the Mondays.
事关周一的案子
Yeah, it must be spreading,
看来这事传开了
cause apparently two of your cops
显然有两名警♥察♥
just decided to kidnap our C.I. at gunpoint.
刚刚决定要持枪绑♥架♥我们的线人
Hard to believe a couple of L.A. street cops
真不敢相信好几个洛杉矶警♥察♥
got the drop on two armed feds.
都栽在了两名持械的联邦调查员手上
Remember that crack you made earlier
还记得在韦科
about the ATF incinerating
ATF出任务烧死些疯子的时候
all those nut bags down in Waco?
你跑来横插一脚吗
Well, that was done live on national TV.
那还是在国家电视台现场直播的情况下
So, you can just imagine what I can do
所以你可以想象一下
when there are no cameras rolling.
要是没有记者在场我能干出什么事来
The name Jennifer Mitchell mean anything to you?
你对珍妮弗·米歇尔这个名字还有印象吗
Come on, Jen.
醒醒 珍
Come on, partner, come on!
醒醒 搭档 醒醒
Died from a gunshot wound, alongside five other cops.
和其他五名警♥察♥死于枪伤
No, sorry, that didn't ring a bell.
不 抱歉 没有印象了
Let's gut this son of a bitch.
一定要把这混♥蛋♥剐了
When there's nowhere else to run
# 当无处可逃的时候 #
Is there room for one more son
# 是否还有让我存在的空间 #
One more son
# 就多我一个 #
If you can hold on
# 如果你能包容 #
If you can hold on
# 如果你能包容 #
Hold on
# 包容我吧 #
Okay.
好的
You guys gonna keep me in the dark forever here, or what?
你们不会是打算一直瞒着我吧
Come on, man!
拜托
What the hell happened between you two?
你俩之间到底发生了什么
It's not the time or the place.
现在时间不对 地点也不对
In junior year, Venice Beach...
在大三那年 威尼斯海滩
I said it's not the time.
我说了现在还不是时候
剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表