剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表
and I sure as hell don't trust you to keep me safe.
我完全不信你能保护我的安全
So this is why you brought us here, huh?
所以这就是你把我们带到这的原因
So you could get your bag and bug out?
以便带上家伙逃跑吗
What can I say?
我还能说什么
I'm sorry, amigo.
抱歉 朋友
Don't be. I should've seen it coming.
不必 我早该料到
This is who you are, man.
这才是你 伙计
Clancy must've given up this location.
克兰西一定暴露了位置
Uh, oh. Here come the adults.
这回抓到了
Hello?
喂
Howdy, Special Agent Lynch. It's 3:45.
你好 特工林奇 现在三点四十五
Do you know where your guns are?
知道你们的枪在哪吗
It's actually 3:46, Frank.
实际上是三点四十六 弗兰克
Do you know where your crew is?
你知道你的手下在哪吗
Frank? Shut up.
弗兰克 别说话
You and Becca all right?
你和贝卡还好吗
I know what our "Sgt. Peppers" Is.
我知道我们的"Sgt. Peppers"是谁
It's the Whitlock House. Shut up!
是怀特洛克的房♥子 闭嘴
I don't suppose you're gonna tell me
我想你应该不会告诉我
what the hell that was code for, Frank, huh?
你们这暗号♥是什么意思吧 弗兰克
You suppose correctly.
你猜的很对
All right, well, we're gonna make a trade here...
好吧 我们做个交易
Your crew for my guns.
你的人换我的枪
If I get the slightest inkling, Frank,
弗兰克 只要我稍稍发觉
that you're not coming correct,
你不按我说的做了
then little Becky and Tommy here
那这里的小贝卡和汤米
won't come home feet first.
就不能走回家了
Where are we doing this?
我们在哪交易
Out, let's go.
下车 走
"Whitlock House," Huh?
"怀特洛克的房♥子"
This plan better work. Just be ready.
这个策略最好能奏效 准备好
Get your game face on. Looks like a full house.
赶紧进入状态 看样子对方人很多
Brought along some extra muscle from south of the border.
他还从边界南带来了人马
Thought that handsome face looked familiar.
我就说那张俊脸看着眼熟
Hands, let me see hands.
举起手 让我看到手
McManus, check the crate.
麦克曼斯 去看后备箱
He got a land mine rigged in here!
他在这安了地雷
You know, I honestly don't know how much pressure it takes
说实话我并不清楚多大力度
to detonate one of these.
会导致引爆
Whoa! Don't pull on that!
别拉那个
"Don't pull on that."
"别拉那个"
Now, those are words
那些话
well worth an obituarian's time.
很适合讣告的时候说
This thing goes off,
这个一引爆
we're talkin' a 50-foot-wide blast
我们会在五十英尺爆♥炸♥范围里
of shrapnel bukkake.
如弹片般散落
Now let my crew go,
把我的人放了
or are all get cleaned up with a mop.
不然我们就一起上西天吧
I don't think so, Frank.
我可不信 弗兰克
You're not gonna blow away your family.
你不会把你的家人一起炸飞的
We both know that.
我们都很清楚
I'm nothing if not a man of my word.
我要是食言那成什么了
Thunder
# 雷鸣 #
Sound of the drums
# 鼓点 #
Beating in my heart
# 在我心中激荡 #
The thunder of guns
# 枪鸣 #
Tore me apart
# 将我撕裂 #
You've been
# 你一直 #
Thunderstruck
# 惊恐万分 #
Thunderstruck
# 惊恐万分#
Yeah, yeah, yeah, thunderstruck
# 惊恐万分 #
Thunderstruck
# 惊恐万分 #
Well, I'll be damned!
真是见鬼了
Good to see you too, hermano.
很高兴又见面了 哥们
Come on, come on.
拜托 拜托
Easy there, sweetheart.
放松 宝贝
You're gonna need that hand where you're going.
等你蹲监狱的时候会需要那只手的
Call an ambulance!
叫救护车
Hang in there, Ev.
坚持住 伊
Look at me. Hang in there.
看着我 挺住
Hang in there. You're gonna be all right.
挺住 你会没事的
We got... We got an ambulance on the way.
救护车马上就到
We can get you fixed up.
我们会治好你
You're gonna be fine, I promise.
你没事的 我保证
Tommy... No, no, no, no, no.
汤米 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no. Hey, hey.
不 不 不 不
Look, I'm sorry.
听着 我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You were just a kid. You were scared.
你当时只是个孩子 受到了惊吓
I... I shouldn't have stayed mad at you.
我不该这么多年还生气
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
It's okay, brother.
没事的 兄弟
I just wanna watch the waves.
我只想看看海浪
When there's nowhere else to run
# 当无处可逃 #
Is there room for one more son
# 是否还有让我存在的空间 #
One more son
# 就多我一个 #
If you can hold on
# 如果你能包容 #
If you can hold on
# 如果你能包容 #
We got an active crime scene in North Lot, Cove Beach.
我们在现行犯罪现场北罗德 海湾沙滩
No, it's contained.
不 已经解决了
What's the ETA?
预计什么时候能到
Thanks.
谢了
You're a real piece of work, Special Agent Lynch.
你真了不起 林奇特工
Eh, you're not far behind, Detective Rourke.
你也不差 罗克警探
Everybody's got their side hustles.
每个人都有自己的副业
Mine don't get cops killed.
我的副业可不会害死警♥察♥
What?
干什么
Jennifer Mitchell.
珍妮弗·米歇尔
Name rings a bell now, doesn't it?
现在想起来了 对吧
That's my trainee.
那才是我的训练生
You know, it's funny.
真可笑
After the whole thing went down with Evan and Luke,
当我和伊凡还有卢克开始越走越歪以后
it got me thinking I needed a change.
我觉得自己需要改变
You know, if I'd never met Evan,
如果我从没认识伊凡
I'd be somewhere else, doing something else.
我会在别的地方 做着其他事
Hell, I'd be someone else.
会成为另外的人
Thought you might want this.
我想你应该想留着这个
You're a good man, Kyle.
你是个好人 凯尔
Promise me you won't get lost out there.
答应我 你不会迷失自己
We got 'em, partner.
我们抓到他们了 搭档
We got 'em.
我们抓到他们了
I ain't even close
我现在真的
to being in the mood for this right now.
完全没有心情跟你来这个
Just answer me straight up.
直接回答我
Are you trying to use my father against me?
你是在试图利用我父亲针对我吗
You're missing the point.
你没明白
How?
怎么回事
What if I was to tell you
要是我告诉你
the Waterstreet case isn't even about your old man?
水街案根本不关你老爸的事呢
Come on, trainee.
好了 训练生
Look at who signed off on the file.
看看是谁签的文件
That's right.
没错
Lockhart knew what me and Billy were up to,
洛克哈特知道我和比利在干什么
but she wanted Teflon gone just as bad as we did.
但她和我们一样迫切希望不倒骁龙消失
Hell, she authorized the whole operation.
她授权了整个行动
Now, that's information
那个信息
that could blow up her entire career.
会毁掉她的整个事业
Use it to your advantage.
把它当成把柄
Stop reacting and start instigating.
不要反应过激 开始唆使
Flip the script.
要不按常理出牌
剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表