剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表
Someone went to a lot of trouble.
某人费了很大功夫啊
The serial number and the manufacturer's name
序列号♥和制♥造♥商的姓名
have both been filed down.
都被磨掉了
So there's nothing you can do?
所以你没办法了吗
Might be a way.
可能有
Whoever filed it down forgot about the energy that it took
打磨的人忘了考虑最初的时候
to punch the numbers into the metal in the first place.
把数字刻到金属上要用的能量
You find the right lab,
你找到合适的实验室
and you might be able to raise those numbers from the grave.
就可能让这些数字重见天日
This is Frank.
我是弗兰克
I assume you know who this is.
我想你知道我是谁
Figures you'd escape.
我猜你也能逃走
Yeah, well...
是啊
no thanks to you.
我就不和你道谢了
Put me in a tough position. I had to save the girl.
你让我很为难 我必须得救那个女孩
I understand.
我理解
I would have done the same if I were in your shoes.
如果我是你我也会这么做
Woman after my own heart.
和我情投意合的女人
Now, there's an idea.
现在我有个想法
What?
什么
Cut your heart out.
杀了你
Unless you have a better suggestion.
除非你有更好的建议
I was thinking more of a candlelight dinner.
我更期待烛光晚餐
You still have the $750,000, right?
你还拿着那75万 是吧
Should be enough for a fresh start.
应该足够你重新开始了
Mm, you and I both know fresh starts
你我都知道
aren't in the cards for people like us.
我们这种人可不会重新开始
You don't run, I'll have to come find you.
你不要跑 我会找到你的
I was hoping.
我也希望
But if I were you, I wouldn't look too hard.
但是如果我是你的话 我就不会太费心去找
Why's that?
为什么
I used your gun.
我用的是你的枪
剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表