剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表
Bet you're a real surgeon with that thing, huh?
你拿着那个在这跟我装外科医生呢
Probably thinking you'd take my hand off at the wrist
可能你正想着趁着我还没拉这个环
before I pull this pin.
要把我的手顺着手腕剁了
Really want to chance it, Cobra Kai?
想试试看吗 眼镜蛇凯
I think you're bluffing, viejo.
我觉得你在虚张声势 老家伙
You better listen to your homey here.
还是听你哥们的好
Don't misunderestimate me, turd blossom.
别低估了我 粪球花
I'm a problem drinker on the wrong side of 50
我是个五十岁的问题酒鬼
with four alimony payments
有四份赡养费要付
and prostate's the size of a papaya.
前列腺有木瓜那么大
I never left a beer behind,
喝啤酒从来不剩
never passed on a second helping of bacon,
为了达到目的从来不犹豫
and I haven't put on a condom since 1993.
从1993年开始就再也没用过避孕套
Guys like me don't die in bed, mijo.
我这样的人是不会死在床上的
We go out in a blaze of glory.
我们都是在一片叫好声中退场的
So if it's Wile E. Coyote time,
我就跟《跑路者》里那大笨琅怀尔一样
hey, I'm ready to rock the Casbah.
我准备好嗨翻卡斯巴城了
How about you?
你呢
Calmate.
慢着
There's already a long line of people in this town
这小镇上想让我死的人
that want me dead.
都排了一队了
You put a green light on me
你却在你的货船被毁后的第二天
the day after your shipment got hit.
给我开了绿灯
That's a hell of a coincidence.
这可真是巧合
Way I figure it, that was you
我是这么觉得的 昨晚
doing a little light housekeeping last night.
做那么些个小动作的人是你
Those gangbangers in that lowrider were skimming,
开破车的帮派成员惹到你了
so you killed your own guys.
所以你杀了你自己的手下
Then you found out one of them was an undercover fed,
然后你发现他们中竟然有个卧底
so now you're covering your tracks,
所以你现在要隐藏自己的行踪
taking me out before I get to the bottom of it.
想在我查出个水落石出之前解决了我
That about right?
我猜的对吗
You gonna come at me like that?
你就这么气势汹汹的跑来吗
Call me Judas in my own place.
在我的地盘叫我犹大
Well, you did just try to kill me.
好吧 你刚才确实想杀我
And don't try shoveling me that El Cucuy crap.
不要试图用那套鬼怪的屁话说服我
I'm not buying it.
我不信
When I was a boy, my mother used to warn us...
小时候我妈妈总是警告我们
"Behave yourselves, or El Cucuy will come and carry you off."
"不要调皮 不然鬼怪会来抓走你们"
I cursed at my mother once.
有一次我对妈妈下了诅咒
Shh.
嘘
And that night, El Cucuy reached out from under my bed
那天晚上 鬼怪从我的床下面爬出来
and caressed my feet with his claws.
用他的尖爪抚摸我的脚
I felt it.
我感觉到了
But you and I both know that he is a flesh-and-blood.
你我都心知肚明鬼怪是真实存在的
Don't we, Frank?
对吗 弗兰克
San Pedro, 1996.
圣佩德罗 1996年
Not many of us left who remember, but I do.
我们剩下的人没几个还记得 不过我记得
The Snakehead running girls out of Macau...
蛇头当时正准备把姑娘们卖♥♥出澳门
They called him Broken Claw.
他们叫他"残爪"
Someone killed everyone in that warehouse,
后来有人杀了仓库里的所有人
took the money, and freed those girls.
拿走了钱 并且放了那些女孩
Anyone bad enough to take on Broken Claw...
行事残忍♥可以和"残爪"抗衡的
Well, whoever he was, he had to be a monster.
不管他是谁 他肯定是个恶魔
We started calling him El Cucuy.
我们开始叫他鬼怪
That was a long time ago.
那是很多年前了
I'm not your bogeyman, Baron.
我不是你的妖怪 巴伦
But I'm here to tell you, if you don't call off
我来这是告诉你 如果你不撤了那些
that hottie with the crossbow,
举着十字弓的手下
I'm gonna be waiting in your closet one night,
某天晚上我会在你的壁橱里等你
and you're gonna make a hell of a ghost story.
然后你会遇见真正的鬼故事
Buenos noches.
晚安了大伙
Army surplus down the street.
这是我从街尾的军♥用♥品♥店买♥♥的
Where's Frank?
弗兰克在哪
Whizzing on the Constitution.
忙着违法乱纪呢
What's going on?
怎么了
What do you think, asshat? Habeas Corpus.
你觉得呢 蠢货 人身保护♥法♥
Koslov's attorney just kicked us in the teeth,
科兹洛夫的律师刚给了我们颜色看
and Zinchenko and his buddy Bogdan
辛成科和他小弟波各丹
are free to be you and me.
如你我一样自♥由♥了
D.A. said she had no choice.
地方检察官说她也没办法了
They both got concealed-carry permits.
他俩都有隐蔽持枪许可
Their story is, they only pulled their weapons
他们说他们掏出枪
'cause they spotted you acting squirrelly
是因为他们发现你行为古怪
and thought a robbery was about to go down.
以为你是个抢劫犯要动手了
Racist Russian mobsters. Nice.
有种族歧视的俄♥国♥暴徒 很好
Lara.
劳拉
When you disappeared, we feared the worst.
你消失后 我们还担心你是不是死了呢
But you're safe now. That's all that matters.
但现在你很安全 这是最重要的
I thank you for your assistance
感谢你们帮我
in finding my darling Lara for me.
找到了我亲爱的劳拉
She's not going anywhere with you.
她不会跟你去任何地方的
Another time.
下次见
Anytime.
随时恭候
But not a police station.
但是不会在警♥察♥局见了
No, not a police station.
不会是警♥察♥局
Can't we put her in witness protection?
我们不能把她加入证人保护计划吗
Witness protection is for witnesses.
证人保护计划是为了保护证人
Look at her.
看看她
You really think Lara's gonna point out Koslov in a courtroom?
你真以为劳拉会在法庭上指证科兹洛夫吗
There has to be something we can do for her.
肯定还有别的方法
We had our shot, and you screwed it up.
我们有过一次机会 但是你搞砸了
If you'd gone along with the program,
如果你按计划行事
Zinchenko would be out of the picture
辛成科这会儿早就解决了
and on his way to prison.
已经在进监狱的路上了
Or, better yet, cooling on a slab.
或者更好 已经死透了
This one's on you, Kyle.
这笔账得算在你头上 凯尔
Mahalo.
谢谢你了
So... So, what am I supposed to do now?
所以... 我现在该怎么办
We'll figure it out. I promise.
我们会想出办法的 我保证
Meantime, um...
这段时间...
Meantime, you can stay with me at my place.
这段时间 你可以住在我家
This whole city...
整个城市...
Hell, this whole country is dry tinder.
见鬼 整个国家都一触即发
We are one scandal away from a full-scale apocalypse,
再来一个丑闻就世纪大毁灭了
and Frank Rourke is still out there
弗兰克·罗克还在外面闲逛
riding around like it's 1987.
就像现在是1987年
More like 1887.
更像是1887年
I thought I made myself clear.
我以为我说的够清楚了
I need hard evidence of Frank Rourke's corruption.
我需要弗兰克·罗克腐♥败♥的实锤
Your report is very thin... suspiciously so.
你报告里没有信服人的证据... 很可疑
I didn't ask for this assignment.
这任务本来就不是我自愿要求的
I was perfectly happy pushing a black-and-white around.
我对我以前巡逻的工作很满意
This whole undercover operation was your idea.
这整个卧底任务是你的主意
And if my report is thin,
如果我的报告缺乏证据
it's because Frank is careful in front of me...
那是因为弗兰克在我面前很小心
Because I'm already burned.
因为我已经暴露了
He knew.
他知道了
This was never an undercover operation at all, was it?
这根本不是什么卧底任务 是吗
It's a chess game between you and Frank.
这只是你和弗兰克之间在较劲
Kyle, I'm counting on you to take him down
凯尔 我现在就指望你了
before he takes the whole department down with him.
趁他还没有把整个部门都拉下水前扳倒他
Did Frank mention anything about your father's homicide?
弗兰克提到过你父亲的谋杀案吗
No, ma'am.
没有 长官
Why?
怎么了
Well, he may try to use your father's murder
他可能会利用你父亲的谋杀案
to manipulate you.
来操纵你
I wouldn't put it past him.
我意料之中
But letting Frank Rourke into your head
但是信任弗兰克·罗克
is like inviting a vampire into your home.
就如同引狼入室
剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表