剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表
Who's Allen?
艾伦是谁
Allen's the very peo ple we swore an oath to protect.
艾伦是我们宣誓保护的人
Police work's like sex, Kyle.
警♥察♥的工作就好像做♥爱♥ 凯尔
It's a lot more effective when it isn't pretty.
大胆去搞才能效率最高
Now, with that in mind, this job may require you
在这个前提下 这份工作要求你
to be somewhat economical with the truth.
时不时说点谎
Man who lies to his old lady will lie to anyone,
对自己老婆撒谎的人可以对任何人撒谎
so I'm gonna ask you again,
所以 我再问你一次
then I'm kicking your ass out of the car.
然后我会把你踹下车
Do you lie to your wife?
你对你妻子说谎吗
No.
不
I tell her the truth.
我对她说的都是真话
That's kind of the point of being married.
这才是婚姻的意义
Wrong.
大错特错
There's no point in being married.
婚姻根本没有意义
Took me four marriages to figure that out.
我结了四次婚才明白
You know, when I was in high school,
我上高中的时候
my buddy and I, we got pulled over
我和朋友的车在路上
by some sheriff's deputies.
被什么警长逼停
Ordered us out of the car at gunpoint.
他拿枪指着我们让我们下车
One of them stuck his foot on the back of my neck.
还有个警♥察♥从后面用脚踩着我的脖子
They told us we fit the description...
他们说我们符合...
Heartbreaking, but we don't hassle teenagers.
听着令人心痛 但我们不骚扰青少年
We hunt the city's most dangerous game...
我们要对付的是这个城市里最危险的罪犯
Heavily armed and highly motivated,
全副武装 充满斗志的罪犯
and they will kill you, Kyle.
他们甚至会杀了你 凯尔
Bullets either go in the bad guys
要么敌死
or you wind up wearing them,
要么我亡
and I'm... I'm an avid fan of the former.
当然 我肯定是喜欢前者的
Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
宁愿上法庭 也不能进棺材
Crazy
# 疯狂吧 #
But that's how it goes
# 但这就是生活 #
Millions of people
# 芸芸众生 #
Living as foes
# 如仇敌一样过活 #
Come on, Frank! Stop playing, man!
弗兰克 别玩了
Are you gonna tell me who we're carpooling with?
能告诉我搭我们车的是谁吗
No.
不能
Frank!
弗兰克
Moreno!
莫雷诺
I'm gonna beat your ass when I get out of here, man!
等我出来看我怎么收拾你
Punk!
混♥蛋♥
I ever tell you how my third wife
我有没有跟你讲过我第三任妻子
got into this pyramid scam selling cosmetics?
曾经参与了化妆品销♥售♥的金字塔骗局
Start out as a beauty consultant, right?
最开始只是个美容顾问 对吗
Supposed to work your way up to sales director.
做好了一路能干到销♥售♥总监
Now, here's the thing.
现在呢
I counted 400,000 bucks in this bolsa.
我在这个包里发现了四十万现金
That's sales director money, my man,
这是销♥售♥总监才能赚到的数字
and you and I both know you're just a beauty consultant,
但你我都明白你只是个美容顾问
so just between us girls, what's your secret?
所以你就悄悄告诉我 你有什么小秘诀
Tony Robbins.
是托尼·罗宾斯帮了我
"Awaken the Giant Within."
"唤醒了我内心的巨人"
Changed my life, man.
改变了我的人生
You know, it touched my heart, Holmes.
让我的内心产生了触动 大侦探
Man, Frank, stop playing, man.
弗兰克 别演了
It's hot in here, dawg.
后备箱很热的 你这疯狗
Better when you used to just beat my ass
比起你以前拿黄页揍我
with the Yellow Pages.
要难受多了
That was a simpler time.
那时候事情可比现在简单多了
Moreno, meet Kyle Craig.
莫雷诺 见一下凯尔·克雷格
Hug a thug, man.
对犯罪分子好一点 伙计
Hey, I know you.
我认识你
You're from the news.
我在新闻上见过你
You saved that baby. That's pretty sick, homey.
你救了那个孩子 真变♥态♥
Mind if I get a picture with you right quick,
介不介意我跟你和张影
SexyMoreno13.
我的号♥是性感莫雷诺13号♥
This is insane.
真是疯了
I know, right?
我知道 对吧
Fool torched my house, man.
只有傻子才会烧了我房♥子
That was pretty foul, homey, even for you.
即使是你 伙计 也不敢这么做
You got off easy.
你很容易就脱身了
Allen's a civilian, man.
艾伦只是个平民
The hell you need another lookout for?
你还要盯梢的干什么
South Side Tracy controls that whole block.
南区崔西控制着那一整个街区
What's out there that's got you so paranoid all of a sudden?
什么事让你突然这么紧张
Blowtorch Bob. He's back in town.
是喷枪鲍勃 他回到镇上了
Roberto "Blowtorch Bob" Menjivar.
罗伯特 "喷枪鲍勃" 门尼瓦
Cartel boss controlled everything
毒品集团老大的势力很广
from Baja to Bakersfield.
从包姚到贝克斯菲尔德都是他的地盘
I know who he is.
我知道他是谁
He just tunneled out of Altiplano Prison.
他刚从阿尔蒂普拉诺监狱越狱
Every cop in the world is looking for Menjivar.
全世界的警♥察♥都在通缉他
Why the hell would he come back here?
他为还什么要回到这
Dude wants his chair back.
他要重新当回老大
Menjivar went to prison, one of his sicarios took over.
门尼瓦去监狱以后 他一个手下掌权了
Enrique Rios.
恩里克·里奥斯
Rios strung up all of Menjivar's lieutenants,
他吊死了门尼瓦所有的亲信
turned them into gazpacho,
让他们尸骨无存
then went after their families, kids.
还追杀他的家人 孩子
Yeah.
不错
That's why I work for Rios now.
所以我现在为里奥斯做事
He got this bomb-ass health plan, too...
他也有自己的的超级保险方案
He lets you live.
他让你活着
It's a go-bag, isn't it?
这是为了逃命准备的是不是
Menjivar's back.
门尼瓦回来了
It's open season on anyone who sided with Rios.
跟着里奥斯的每个人都岌岌可危
You're getting out of dodge.
所以你准备逃跑了
You better bounce, too, Frank.
你最好也赶紧逃 弗兰克
Once Menjivar starts crossing names
一旦门尼瓦开始一个个清算
off his "naughty" list,
他黑名单上的名字
it's only a matter of time before he gets to you.
他抓到你就只是时间问题了
Don't stop. Run him over.
别停车 压过去
Contact, rear!
注意后面
Shots fired, shots fired.
发生枪击 发生枪击
Officer needs help. All units...
警员需要协助 所有部门
Come on, let's book.
走 我们快去支援
Looks like you're walking, Holmes.
你在散步吗 大侦探
Officer down! Taking heavy fire.
警员受伤 遭到重火力攻击
Three suspects are armed with automatic weapons...
三个嫌疑人持有有自动化武器
Jen!
珍
Come on, Jen.
醒醒 珍
Come on, partner! Come on!
快醒醒 老搭档 醒醒啊
Kyle.
凯尔
Kyle, she's gone.
凯尔 她已经死了
She was my partner.
她是我的搭档
I was supposed to be here.
我本该和她一起到这的
Then you'd be lying next to her.
那你就会和她一起死了
Expect to see this kind of thing in Culiacán, Juárez,
一般这种枪击都在库里坎市和华雷斯那种地方
not Los Angeles.
而不是洛杉矶
Ambush. Took 'em out with an RPG.
他们提前埋伏 假扮行人进行暗♥杀♥
I've seen this before, sir.
我以前遇到过这种事 长官
Where?
在哪
Zamindawar, Afghanistan.
阿富汗 扎明达瓦
Makes sense.
难怪
Cartels hire private contractors out of special forces.
毒品集团从特殊武装部队里雇佣私人兵
Could be Menjivar settling accounts.
可能是冲着门尼瓦来的
Looks like an assassination attempt anyhow.
这看起来怎么都很像一次有预谋的暗♥杀♥事件
Ambulance was shot to hell,
救护车被打废了
abandoned in an alley down the block.
被扔到街头的巷子里
You the new guy?
你就是那个新来的
剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表