剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表
3!
三
Hókahé.
祝你好运
I guess today was a good day to die.
我看今天确实是他的死期
Are you saying, under oath, Mr. Kullen,
库伦先生 你是否宣誓
that you gave a false admission
对于茱莉亚·基弗谋杀一案
in regards to the murder of Julia Kiefer?
你提供了虚假证词
Yes, ma'am.
是的长官
And that the pertinent details you received
你所提供的
in regards to Detective Rourke's shooting of Ryan Deacon
有关罗克警探对莱恩·迪肯的枪击细节
were with the sole purpose of aiding and abetting your escape?
只是为了自己的越狱计划
That is correct.
没错
Anything else you'd like to add?
你还有什么要说的吗
Yeah, I'd like to apologize to Detective Rourke for...
是的 我想对罗克表示抱歉
putting him in this mess.
抱歉让他卷入这场风波
You see, the truth is, the reason I could use him as bait
事实是我只是用他当做诱饵
is because he put half the guys in Pelican Bay up there.
因为佩利肯湾监狱里有一半的罪犯都是他抓的
It wasn't personal.
这不是针对他个人的
Told you it was a good shoot.
我就说那一枪很准
I think Lockhart just puked a Pontiac.
我觉得洛克哈特刚刚在车上吐了
If you want to take a minute, now is the time.
如果你想和她们待上一会 就是现在
Hold on a sec, sweetie.
等一下 亲爱的
I was... No.
我...不
No. I was gonna get both of you out of town.
不 我本来想送你们出城的
We belong here... with you.
我们就属于这里 和你一起
I'm sorry... for all of it.
对不起 为所有的
I'm not.
我不觉得
She's beautiful.
她真漂亮
She looks just like you.
她和你长的很像
Ready to meet her?
准备好见她了吗
Come here, Grace.
过来吧 格蕾丝
I'm Grace.
我是格蕾丝
That is a very pretty name.
这名字真好听
Do you know what it means?
你知道这是什么意思吗
Grace is when God gives you something,
意思是尽管你不值得
even though you don't deserve it.
上帝还是会赐予于你
Are you guys all policemen?
你们都是警♥察♥吗
That's right, honey.
是的 亲爱的
We all work together.
我们都在一起工作
And I'm sorry, sweetheart, but... I have to go.
真的抱歉 宝贝 但是... 我得走了
Okay.
好吧
But can you come back sometime?
但是你是会回来的吧
I will be counting the days.
我会一天天的数着的
Wait!
等等
He can keep you company until then.
到那天之前它都能陪着你
I love you, Daddy.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, too, Grace.
我也爱你 格蕾丝
I chose that name for you.
是我为你选的这个名字
You're the gift from God that I don't deserve.
你就是上帝赐予我我不配的恩赐
But I promise you that I will work the rest of my life
但是我保证我一定在接下来的日子
to become a man that does.
努力变成值得的那个人
I don't know, Frank...
我也不知道 弗兰克
but somehow I think maybe you're getting soft in your old age.
但是我觉得你越老越柔情了
You do know, the older you get, the more you look like him?
你知道自己越长越像他了吧
I know what it's like to grow up without a father, but...
我知道成长过程中没有父亲是什么感觉 但是
for the first time,
这是头一次
I'm beginning to understand how my old man felt, too.
我开始明白我父亲是什么感觉了
Can't hold yourself responsible for that
你不能为此怪自己
or what happened to him.
或者为他的遭遇怪自己
What is it?
怎么了
Aw, it's work stuff.
工作上的事
Uh, t-they're trying to pull the serial numbers off the key.
他们正在试着从钥匙上提出数字
Are you going to chase it?
你要继续查吗
I have to.
我必须这么做
You already made the choice...
你已经决定了
... for the both of us.
为我们两个都决定了
Look, I love you, Kyle...
听着 我爱你 凯尔
but it is not fair to bring a child into this.
但是现在要孩子不公平
Not until you can put his murder behind you.
至少等你能把你父亲的谋杀案放下以后
So, this is the place all those tax dollars pay for.
所以 纳税人的钱都用在这上了啊
Ordinarily, we make people use a password to get in here.
一般我们都有密♥码♥才能进来
You forget, I still outrank you.
你忘了 我的级别还是比你高
"Still" being the operative word, right?
"还是"才是重点对吧
As in, "I still have my badge."
就像"我的警徽还是在我身上"
If you're expecting an apology, I'm not here to give you one.
如果你是指望我道歉的 那你就指望错了
You being here is an apology.
你来这就是道歉了
You justified Deacon's killing
你正名了对迪肯的枪击
because you challenged him to draw,
因为是你逼的他动手
not because you could prove he committed the murder.
不是因为你能证明他就是杀人犯
Meaning what, exactly?
具体什么意思
Getting off and getting it right
完事和做对
aren't the same things, Frank.
是两回事 弗兰克
And big balls aren’t an acceptable substitute
有勇气可不是公正的审判
for sound judgment.
可接受的替代品
Well, let's just agree to disagree.
我们还是求同存异吧
I was wrong today.
我今天犯了一个错
But we both know I’m not wrong about you.
但是我们都清楚我对你的判断是没错的
You know, we used to have a lot in common, Joy.
我们以前可是有很多共同点的 乔伊
Here's to what's left of it.
敬我们仅存的共同点
剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表