剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表
Tommy.
我是汤米
Kyle.
凯尔
This is Rebecca.
这是瑞贝卡
We're probably gonna kill some people today, Kyle.
我们今天可能得杀人了 凯尔
Shooting starts,
一旦开始射击
stay clear of my muzzle and we'll get along just fine.
只要别挡我的枪口咱俩就能好好处
So that means S.I.S. is taking this one?
所以特别调查科要接手了吗
Apex predators, professional skill sets, heavy ordnance...
顶级射手 专业装备 重型武器
Exactly the kind of monsters S.I.S. was created to take down.
这正是调查科要抓的混♥蛋♥
I don't give a rat's ass what these people do to each other.
我不管这些人内部有什么勾当
But they just killed six of our own,
但他们杀了我们六个人
so I'm gonna make damn sure
所以我发誓我绝对
they never see the inside of a courtroom.
不会让他们活着上法庭
Welcome to the other side of the mirror, man.
欢迎来到新世界 伙计
It's dark over here.
这边可不太平
What do you got?
有什么发现
Give me a sec.
再等一下
Your partner's body cam.
这是你搭档的随身相机照的
Can we run facial recognition?
我们能进行面部识别吗
No need to. His name's Theroux.
不用 他是希罗
Mercenary out of Cuba.
古巴雇佣兵
That's who killed your partner.
就是他杀了你搭档
You'll get your chance.
你会有机会报仇的
Ambulance company wouldn't tell me who they were transporting.
救护车公♥司♥不会告诉我们车上是谁
Guy was a patient of Daniel Elghanian,
那是丹尼尔·艾尔甘尼的一个患者
plastic surgeon.
做了整容手术
So Elghanian performed a facial reconstruction yesterday,
艾尔甘尼昨天做过一个面部修复
billed to an offshore corporation
账单寄给了一个海外公♥司♥
called Luchador Capital.
名字叫摔跤手资金
Luchador's the name of Menjivar's yacht.
摔跤手是门尼瓦游艇的名字
Every cop in the western hemisphere
西半球所有警♥察♥
knows Menjivar's face.
都认得门尼瓦的脸
So Elghanian gave him a new one.
所以艾尔甘尼给了他一张新脸
Theroux wasn't working for Menjivar.
希罗不是为门尼瓦工作的
He's hunting him for Rios.
他在帮里奥斯追杀他
Mexican drug war just relocated to Los Angeles.
墨西哥的毒品战争转移到了洛杉矶
Luchador Capital paid for another procedure
摔跤手资金在八月的时候给另外一个手术
back in August.
付了钱
Menjivar was in prison in August.
门尼瓦当时在监狱
It was a breast enhancement.
是一个隆胸手术
Patient's name was Natalia Vostok.
患者名叫娜塔莉·沃斯托克
She's a call girl Menjivar's obsessed with,
他是门尼瓦迷上的一个应招女郎
his L.A. woman.
是他在洛杉矶的情妇
Natalia.
娜塔莉
Yeah.
没错
She might be the one thing
他可能是为了她
that draws him out into the open.
才重新露面的
Don't tell me. You know her, too.
别跟我说你也知道她
Not personally.
我不认识
But I know someone who does.
但我知道谁认识她
I spend it all on you, baby, baby, just watch
# 我为你散尽金钱 宝贝 宝贝 看好 #
A BMW, a Bugatti, thick rock
# 一辆宝马 一辆布加迪 尽情摇滚 #
Get you a fancy yacht any chance I got
# 只要有机会我就会为你买♥♥豪华游艇 #
Fabian Wikstrom.
费宾·维克斯特罗姆
He made a fortune creating
他做了一个电子游戏叫"加重攻击"
that video game "Aggravated Assault."
赚了一大笔钱
Loves to throw parties.
喜欢开各种派对
This is where we'll find Natalia.
我们会在这找到娜塔莉
And I'll get 'em real quick
# 我会尽快得手 #
Get you a fancy yacht...
# 给你买♥♥一艘豪华游艇 #
Nice shoes.
鞋子挺好看
Is this your new partner?
这是你的新搭档吗
Trainee.
学徒
Detective Craig, ma'am.
我是克雷格探员 女士
Holly Butler, Hollywood madam.
霍莉·巴特勒 好莱坞女士
Has a nice ring, don't you think?
这称呼很合适 你不觉得吗
Sounds better than pimp, I guess.
比皮条客好听 我想
We all got our vices, kid... Sex, drugs, booze.
我们都有罪 小伙子 性 毒品和酒精
I can't just give up my girls every time a cop comes knocking,
不能每次有警♥察♥来我就放弃我的姑娘们
particularly one who leaves the toilet seat up every morning
特别是那些早上不盖马桶盖的人
like we live in a damn frat house.
还以为自己住在兄弟会的屋子里呢
We think Natalia's in danger.
我们觉得娜塔莉有危险
Why didn't you say something before, moron?
你刚才怎么不说 蠢货
'Cause vice might be listening in.
因为可能有警方的监听装置
I doubt they'd approve of our arrangement.
我觉得他们也不会同意我们这次见面
It's called a relationship, Frank.
这叫关系 弗兰克
She was downstairs with Wikstrom last time I saw her.
我最后看见她的时候她和维克斯特罗姆在楼下
I know, the rogue cop and the Hollywood madam.
我知道 流氓警♥察♥和好莱坞女士
Sounds like a sitcom, right?
听起来就像个情景喜剧
But listen.
不过听着
You make it back to your wife tonight,
今晚你回到你妻子身边
she's gonna ask you about your day
她会问你今天都干了什么
and you're gonna have to lie your ass off.
你就好好编故事
With Holly, I got no reason to lie.
和霍莉一起我没什么理由要撒谎
But I do anyway.
可我就撒了
Ahh, Frankie! Willkommen.
弗兰克 热烈欢迎
Gruss Gott, Fabian. Ladies.
格鲁斯·戈特·费宾女士们
Hi.
嗨
Natalia. Popular girl.
娜塔莉明星女孩
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
That thing comes any closer, I'm gonna shoot it.
那玩意再靠近一点 我就开枪了
I'll plant a gun on it and say it reached.
它再过来我就要拔枪了
He's fine, huh? Everything is fine.
它没事的 都没事的
It's Roy Rogers here. He's fine.
这是罗伊·罗杰斯 它没事的
You see how he wears his adult diapers without complaint?
你看它还乖乖的穿上成人尿不湿呢
Hey, as long as you don't play Daft Punk
只要你别放傻瓜朋克的歌♥
or look him in the eye.
或者盯着他的眼睛
I'll be sure to keep that in mind.
我会记在心上的
Drop it, Theroux!
把枪放下 希罗
That'll do, pig.
就是这样 猪
You won't shoot her. You need her.
你不会对她开枪 你需要她
You're right, Frank.
的没错 弗兰克
But we sure as hell don't need her.
但我们确实不需要她
Drop your weapons.
把你的武器放下
Drop yours or she's dead.
不放她就得死
Go ahead and shoot her.
来啊 打死她啊
I'll just find myself another informant.
反正我可以另找一个线人
Nice shoes.
鞋子不错
What the hell happened?
你这是怎么了
You should've dropped the hammer.
你应该把他解决掉的
You okay?
还好吗
You're a bastard.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
I'll take that as a yes.
我就当你是没事了
Why didn't you take the damn shot?
你为什么不开枪
That was your chance to avenge your partner and you choked.
本来有机会为你搭档报仇的 你怎么怂了
I didn't choke. I made a decision.
我没有怂 我做了一个决定
Roomful of innocent bystanders.
整个房♥间全是无辜的旁观者
That's only a problem if you miss.
如果你能打准 这就不是问题
He was unarmed.
他手无寸铁
You're not pushing a patrol car anymore, Dorothy.
你现在已经不是开警车巡逻的了 娘炮
You want to fight monsters, Kyle?
你想和怪物打吗 凯尔
Then you sure as hell better be willing
那你最好得愿意
to become one yourself, 'cause you know what?
自己变成怪物 因为你知道吗
At the end of the day, somebody gets eaten.
最终 总有一方会沦为猎物
And when you burn through every law in the books,
当你违反了书中的每一条法律
torn down everything that separates us from them,
摧毁了我们的行为准则
then what's the difference?
那我们与他们还有什么区别呢
I ever have a son,
如果我有儿子了
I have to warn him about cops like you.
我得警告他世上有像你一样的警♥察♥
Shoot first, and who cares if you're wrong?
先开枪 打错人了也没关系
剧集 | 训练日(2017) | 导航列表